South Central Railway Recruitment
Latest employment notice has asserted regarding South Central Railway Recruitment with the aim to hire capable and devoted aspirants. Through this advertisement, SCR is inviting applications for filling up the 21 vacancies under Sports Quota Jobs. Those aspirants who are interested to avail this chance, they are required to read out all the details about South Central Railway Recruitment 2017 which is present on this page.
Contenders who want to uplift their career in this railway department and have the requisite eligibility conditions; they have to send their filled application forms at the mentioned postal address on or before the end of the closing date that is 27-12-2017. Get entire information regarding South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 through this page framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
South Central Railway Recruitment
|Post Date||Railway Boards||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|27/11/2017||South Central Railway Recruitment||SCR Sports Quota Jobs Advt||10th||27/12/2017||See Notification|
South Central Railway Vacancies:
|Category Name||Name of the Positions||SCR Vacancies|
1500M/5000 SC 10000M/
110H/ 400H/ 3000SC
|Basketball(Men)||Centre/ All Rounder||02|
|Boxing(Men)||Bantam/ Light Weight||01|
|Handball (women)||Positions-II/III, Right-45 & Centre-3||02|
|Kho-kho (Men)||All Rounder||01|
|Tennis (Men)||Singles/ Doubles||01|
|Volleyball(Men)||Centre Blocker/ Attacker||02|
|Weightlifting (Men)||56 Kgs/ 69 Kgs/ 94 Kgs||02|
Contenders who are applying against South Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2017, they should have passed in 10th standard OR SSC OR equivalent with ITI (for 1900 GP) only OR Class XIIth (+2 stages) or intermediate or equivalent examination (for 1900-2000 GP) only.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Age Criteria for SCR Recruitment 2017:
Age limit of the candidates who are going to apply for South Central Railway Jobs must be between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2018 and relaxation in age will be provided to general and reserved category aspirants as per the norms of Government of India.
Monthly Emolument for SCR Vacancy:
Contenders who will be selected against South Central Railway Vacancy will get the impressive and consolidated amount of pay scale of Rs. 5,200-20,200 plus grade pay of Rs. 1900-2000 and other allowances as fixed by the selection team of the reputed organization.
Application Fees for SCR Jobs:
- General Category contenders: Rs. 500/- only
- Reserved Category contenders: Rs. 250/- only
Mode of Assortment:
- Contenders will be selected for South Central Railway careers on the basis of their performance level in trial test/ personal Interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be provided to any candidate for attending the test/ Interview.
Check Here: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
Procedure to Fill South Central Railway Application Form:
- First of all, visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Press Releases / News” tab given on the middle of the homepage and open the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Then download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly including all the required details in appropriate manner.
- Now attach passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then enclose the application form and send it at the mentioned postal address.
Hurry Up, Grab Now: Latest 8000 Railway Jobs
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Room No. 406, Office of the chief personnel officer,
4th floor, Rail Nilayam,
Secunderabad – 500 071 (Telangana)
Last Date to Apply: 27-12-2017
Now get latest updates regarding South Central Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 through this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Railway Exams Eligibility|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|