SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Staff Selection Commission will hold the SSC Junior Engineer Exam for recruitment to the Post of Junior Engineer. Applications through online mode are invited from willing and talented candidates against SSC Junior Engineer Exam Notification. Applicants who hold Engineering Degree / Diploma and fulfill all below given criteria can apply for SSC JE Exam by filling the application form on or before the last date that is 10.11.2017. SSC Junior Engineer Paper 1 will be held from 05.01.2018 to 08.01.2018. SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 Notification will be published on 14.10.2017.
This Page Includes:
|SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria||SSC JE Age Limit|
|SSC JE Salary||SSC JE Salary|
|Method of Selection||Way to Fill SSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form|
|SSC Junior Engineer Cut Off||SSC Junior Engineer Dates|
Staff Selection Commission has notified the Junior Engineer Post in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Departments for the eligible and interested candidates. For more details concerning SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017–2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is structured below by the team members of ww.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below for SSC JE Vacancy!!!
SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
Candidates should possess B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute. Reference will be given to experience candidates against SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
|Department||Upper Age Limit (In Years)|
|Central Water Commission||Maximum 32|
|Department Of Post||Maximum 30|
|MES (Electrical and Mechanical)|
|MES (Surveying and Contract)||18 – 27|
Reserved category candidates will be given reservation and relaxation as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation for SSC JE Jobs.
Applying contenders have to pay exam fee Rs. 100/- for SSC Junior Engineers Exam. Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
Appointed contenders will be paid with Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/- for the posts of SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their outcome in written test and interview for above mentioned posts in SSC Junior Engineers Exam.
5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks in Candidate at Interview – Check Here
How To Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
Get Detailed: SSC JE Syllabus
SSC JE Exam Pattern:
|Paper-I (objective type)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 hours|
|Part-A-General engineering (civil & structural) Or Part-B-General engineering (electrical) Or part-C- General engineering (mechanical)||100|
|Part –II (conventional type)||Part-A-General engineering (civil & structural) Or Part-B-General engineering (electrical) Or part-C- General engineering (mechanical)||300||2 hours|
How to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy?
First of all candidates need to log on official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssconline.nic.in. Then follow steps as given below:
Part I Registration:
- On the home page under examination tab hit the link Part I Registration.
- Then you have to fill all mandatory fields like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc.
- After fill up all information you must go on continue button.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form, a registration no. and fee slip will be generated that should be noted by candidates for future references.
- Candidates of unreserved categories must submit their requisite application fee by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Appliers can also submit application fee by challan from which is generated by system after complete Part I Registration.
Part II Registration:
- Now appliers need to log on official website by using with registration no. and DOB.
- Then upload digital photo and signature and hit for final submission.
- Photo and signature should not be less than 4 kb and not more than 12 kb.
- After complete all process take print out of this filled application form for future use.
Must Check: SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2
SSC JE Cut off 2016-17 (Tier-I):
|Category||Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Cut Off||Civil Engineering Cut Off|
- Date of Advertisement: 14.10.2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 10.11.2017
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date for Paper 1: 05.01.2018 to 08.01.2018
To acquire other information about SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017–2018, you need to go through this Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information time to time.
Appliers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access. This page will be updated with current information about Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam. You can visit our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for any information about recruitment, examination, Admit Card, result, study material etc. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC JE Result||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Time Table|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|