SSC Junior Engineer Exam Notification
Wait for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 Notification is over!!! Apply Here For JE Examination!!! Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for JE Examination. Candidates who want to become a part of SSC they can check the details of this examination through this page. Candidates can apply for SSC JE Exam by filling the application form through online mode on or before the last date i.e. 31st October 2016.
Every Year Junior Engineer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission to select the talented candidates for filling up the post of Junior Engineer in various disciplines. Candidates who want to apply for this exam they must satisfy the eligibility criteria which is supplied on this page. To get more up to information regarding the same, candidates can scroll down this page which is well maintained by the unit of recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Notification
SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
For SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment, contenders should have possessed with three years full time diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical or equivalent degree in relevant disciplines from any institute recognized by AICTE.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
SSC JE Age Limitation:
|Department||Upper Age Limit (In Years)|
|Central Water Commission||Maximum 32|
|Department Of Post||Maximum 30|
|MES (Electrical and Mechanical)|
|MES (Surveying and Contract)||18 – 27|
Reserved category candidates will be given reservation and relaxation as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation for SSC JE Jobs.
Applying contenders have to pay exam fee Rs. 100/- for SSC Junior Engineers Exam. Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
Appointed contenders will be paid with Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/- for the posts of SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their outcome in written test and interview for above mentioned posts in SSC Junior Engineers Exam.
5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks in Candidate at Interview – Check Here
How To Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
Get Detailed: SSC JE Syllabus
SSC JE Exam Pattern:
|Paper-I (objective type)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 hours|
|Part-A-General engineering (civil & structural) Or Part-B-General engineering (electrical) Or part-C- General engineering (mechanical)||100|
|Part –II (conventional type)||Part-A-General engineering (civil & structural) Or Part-B-General engineering (electrical) Or part-C- General engineering (mechanical)||300||2 hours|
How to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy?
First of all candidates need to log on official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssconline.nic.in. Then follow steps as given below:
Part I Registration:
- On the home page under examination tab hit the link Part I Registration.
- Then you have to fill all mandatory fields like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc.
- After fill up all information you must go on continue button.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form, a registration no. and fee slip will be generated that should be noted by candidates for future references.
- Candidates of unreserved categories must submit their requisite application fee by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Appliers can also submit application fee by challan from which is generated by system after complete Part I Registration.
Part II Registration:
- Now appliers need to log on official website by using with registration no. and DOB.
- Then upload digital photo and signature and hit for final submission.
- Photo and signature should not be less than 4 kb and not more than 12 kb.
- After complete all process take print out of this filled application form for future use.
Must Check: SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2
- Last date to submit online application form: 31st October 2016
- Date of Computer Based Written Exam: 11th December 2016
Note: To acquire other info about SSC Junior Engineer Exam Notification 2017, go through this Official Notification. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information time to time.
Appliers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access. This page will be updated with current information about SSC Junior Engineer Exam. You can visit our portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com for any information about recruitment, examination, Admit Card, result, study material etc. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC JE Result||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Time Table|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|