Staff Selection Commission Department of Personnel & Training has circulated a vacancy notification as SSC Recruitment. This organization is looking for hard working and energetic candidates to fill up 05 Halwai-cum-Cook and Canteen Attendant Posts through SSC Jobs. Interested candidates who fulfill all below given eligibility criteria and find themselves suitable for post can apply for SSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting the prescribed application form before the end date that is given below.
Overview of This Page:
|SSC Vacancy Details||SSC Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitation and Pay Scale||SSC Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Process of Selection||Way to Download SSC Application Form|
|Postal Address||Last Date for Submission of Application|
With large number of job options available in Staff Selection Commission Department of Personnel & Training, applicants who wish to join a government sector should not miss this opportunity. Candidates who are interested to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017–2018 are informed that before applying you must have the knowledge of other information also which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Posts Name & Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 05
- Halwai-cum-Cook: 02 Vacancies
- Canteen Attendant: 03 Vacancies
For Halwai-cum-Cook: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent and Certificate or Diploma in Catering is essential. On the other hand, two years experience in Catering is necessary from any Govt. Office or public sector undertaking.
For Canteen Attendant: Applying candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Institute / Board / Organization for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
Find Here Now: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Limitation on age:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- Relaxable for Government Servant upto age of 40 years in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government.
- Halwai-cum-Cook: After selection, candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5,200-20,200 + 2,000 (GP).
- Canteen Attendant: Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 5,200-20,200 + 1,800 which will be offered by administration of organization.
Process of Selection:
Assortment of contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination / Interview which will be organized by recruitment panel of Staff Selection Commission Department of Personnel & Training.
Get Here Topic Wise: SSC Syllabus
Way to Apply for Staff Selection Commission Jobs:
- Eligible candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility norms and desire to apply for this recruitment, must submit the application form in prescribed format.
- First of all, visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page of official site select and hit “Filling up the posts of Halwai-cum-Cook and Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Canteen of Staff Selection Commission-Reg” link.
- Read the notification carefully first then take print out of application form and fill it with all necessary information.
- Candidates must attach all required documents/ testimonials such as qualification, age, experience certificate etc.
- Application should be submitted to below given address on or before the closing date which is mentioned below.
Under Secretary (Estt)
SSC CGO, Complex Block No.12, Lodhi Complex,
Find Out Now: Delhi Jobs
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-07-2017
Download Official PDF: SSC Notification
Contenders can get the complete details regarding SSC Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. For getting latest updates regarding Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, you need to visit our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
Latest vacancy notification has asserted regarding SSC Recruitment with the aim to appoint well efficient and literate contenders. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up 2221 vacancies of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant sub Inspector in CISF. Candidates who are looking for the Current Job Openings in SSC and want to work as Sub-Inspector & Assistant sub Inspector (ASI) posts may apply for SSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for Staff Selection Commission Job Notification, must grab this golden opportunity as soon as possible.
What this Page Includes?
|SSC SI ASI Vacancies||SSC Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC Educational Qualification||Staff Selection Commission Age Limit|
|Salary Structure of SSC Jobs||Application Fee for SSC Exam|
|Staff Selection Commission Selection Procedure||SSC CAPF Exam Pattern|
|SSC Important Dates||SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Official Link|
Applicants, who are fulfilling the essential requirement, they can avail the chance of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment by submitting SSC SI ASI Application Form on or before the last date that is 15-05-2017 through online mode. Candidates can clutch all the detail facts regarding SSC Recruitment through this page that is well written below by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC SI ASI Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police||Male||616|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||Male||697|
|Assistant sub Inspector in CISF||563|
SSC Eligibility Criteria:
Participating candidates should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee / a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC Educational Qualification:
Applicants, who are interested to apply against SSC SI ASI Jobs, should have completed Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Those contenders are applying against SI (Male) in Delhi Police also having valid Driving License for LMV as on the date of Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Standard Tests (PST).
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Staff Selection Commission Age Limit:
Those candidates are meeting eligibility criteria as per above mentioned must meet age criteria as the age of participants should not be more than 25 years and should not be less than 20 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category will be 05 year for SC/ST and 03 year for OBC.
Salary Structure of SSC Jobs:
Those aspirants are appointed for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPF CISF, will be received good and impressive amount of salary of Leve-6 (Rs.35400/- to 112400/-) and those are selected for Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, will get an expensive and satisfied amount of salary of Level-5 (Rs.29200/- to 92300/-) which will be given by the selection panel of the organization.
Application Fee for SSC Exam:
- Applicants, who are filling for Staff Selection Commission Application Form, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 100/- (General category) and there is no fee applicable for SC/ST/women /ex-serviceman applicants
- Fee can be paid the application fee through SBI net banking / credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank Challan.
Staff Selection Commission Selection Procedure:
- Applicants will be recruited on the basis of their performance written test, PET, PST & personal interview which will be conducted on stipulated date and organized by the recruitment committee of organization.
- Written exam will be conducted in two papers, after qualifying paper I, will appear in paper II and medical verification, PET, PST.
- After completing all process, a final merit list will be prepared on the whole performance in all rounds.
SSC CAPF Exam Pattern:
|Question paper pattern for Paper 1 written Exam|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Question paper 2|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200|
|Time Duration for each question paper||2 hours|
|Question paper Type||Objective||MCQ Based|
|Question paper Medium||Hindi||English|
|Minus marking||Yes||0.25 for Incorrect Answers|
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET):
For Male Candidates Only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For Female Candidates Only:
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances
|Hilly Areas candidates||165||80||85|
|Hilly Areas Female||155|
Must Know To Get Selected: How To Crack SSC Exam
How to apply against SSC Recruitment?
To fill the application form, applicants need to follow the below given steps which will be helpful for all applying candidates. So please, have a look below………
- Firstly, you have to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Secondly, you need to go for “Latest News” section and hit on “RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE , CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTORS IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2017” link which is given at the homepage.
- After that, a PDF file will appear on your computer screen, read the whole details carefully.
- Now, find the apply online link and fill Online Application Form correctly including other essential details in respective manner.
- When you have filled complete form, must upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- After filling the form, recheck the Online Application Form and hit on “submit” tab for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of the form for future reference.
SSC Important Dates:
|Last date to Apply||15-05-2017|
|Date of Examination (Paper 1)||30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017 (CBE)|
|Date of Examination (Paper 2)||08-10-2017 (OMR)|
SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
Candidates can get other details regarding SSC Recruitment 2017 through above provided official notification. If you want to get updated information about SSC Recruitment 2018, you need to keep visiting with this web portal by bookmarking this page using Control + D.
Check Region Wise SSC Current Recruitments
|SSC NWR Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|
|SSC Western Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|
|SSC Eastern Region Recruitment||SSC NER Recruitment|
|SSC MP Recruitment||SSC KKR Recruitment|