SSC MTS Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit willing and suitable candidates to fill up Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff Posts through SSC MTS Recruitment. Every year, organization conducts a recruitment exam in order to recruit capable candidates in General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in numerous Central Government Departments / Ministries / Offices, in several States / Union Territories. For SSC Multitasking Recruitment, organization invites online application form from eager candidates. So, interested applicants who fulfill below mentioned criteria can apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 by filling the online application form. Applicants can submit the application form before the last date that is January 2019 against SSC MTS Recruitment Notification.
Highlights of This Page:
|Post Name||SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Restriction Criteria and Relaxation Details||SSC MTS Salary Structure|
|Application Fee To Be Paid By Job Appliers||Method To Hire Skilled Candidates|
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern||Applying Procedure To Fill SSC MTS Online Application Form|
|SSC MTS Exam Date||Note|
Application through offline mode will not be entertained. Read the instructions carefully before filling the Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form. Interested appliers can collect all the vital details about SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment by scrolling this web page which is well furnished by our inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC MTS Recruitment
Multi Tasking Staff
Candidates who are willing to apply for MTS posts they must have passed Matriculation Examination /10th standard from a recognized board/ university or institution.
Get here latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age of candidates who are going to apply for aforesaid jobs must be in between 18 years to 25 years.
Age Relaxation Category Wise for SSC Multitasking job:
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 years|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved / General )||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( OBC )||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST)||8 years|
|Others||As per Norms|
SSC MTS Salary:
Enrolled contenders will get Pay Band-1(Rs. 5200- 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/- per month after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 01.
What will be the Application Fee? For SSC MTS Vacancies
- Interested candidates who are going to apply they must have to pay the required amount of application fee i.e. Rs. 100 (One hundred only) which can be paid through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or through challan which must be paid in any branch of State Bank of India.
- All Women / Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
SSC MTS Selection Procedure:
To select the capable and skilled applicants for Multi Tasking Staff Jobs, the recruitment panel of commission will organize a written test in two sections:
- Paper –I
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
- Paper-I (Objective Type Paper):
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Mark||Total Duration / Timing|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25questions||25||2 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon (No entry after 9.30 A.M.) /2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (No entry after 1.30 P.M.)|
|Numerical Aptitude||25 questions||25|
|General English||50 questions||50|
|General Awareness||50 questions||50|
Check Here: SSC Multitasking Previous Paper
- Paper II (Descriptive Type):
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration / Timing|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes|
**There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Must Know To Get Selected: How To Crack SSC Exam
Way To Fill SSC MTS Online Application Form:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for SSC jobs Notification, they need to go through the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Then on the home page aspirants have to hit on this link “Notice- Recruitment for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in different States/UTs, 2016”.
- Then read complete notification very carefully.
- After that interested appliers must login ssconline.nic.in. website
- Then press on “Apply” link given under Multi Tasking (Non – Technical) Staff in different States/UTs, 2016 caption.
- Now follow the registration part as given below:
- Then fill all the details in it and press on submit button.
- Now you can follow all the instructions given on the opened page and also fill online application form.
- Fill the complete and correct information in online application form as prescribed in it.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, signature and other copies of required documents (if necessary) in proper format.
- Pay the amount of application fee and finally press on “submit” button for submit the filled in form.
- At last, candidates must take a hard copy of duly filed form for future reference.
|Date of Release of SSC Advertisement||December, 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||January 2019|
|MTS Admit Card Availability Date||February, 2019|
|Examination Date||April, 2019|
|Publication of the Result||April, 2019|
Candidates may get the whole information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 through this Official Link. Candidates who are interested in knowing every latest update in concern to SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 they must keep visit on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You may also like to check this Section
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||SSC MTS Result|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Eligibility Criteria||SSC Online Notification|