SSC MTS Recruitment
|As per the latest Notice issued by staff selection commission, last date to submit online Application form for SSC Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff in different states and union territories is extended to 01/02/2017 (05:00 P.M.). The other term and condition for SSC MTS exam will be same according to previous notification. Go through below given official notice to complete info about latest notice.|
<<Download SSC MTS Date Extension Notice – Press Here >>
Current openings in Government Sector!! Staff Selection Commission has strewed an online notification as SSC MTS Recruitment. Applications are invited through online mode to fill 8300 jobs of Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff. To get all Multitasking Exam Date eligible candidates must apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 as indicated below.
Do You Know The Important Contents Of This Page:
|Names Of Vacant Vacancies||Qualification Required For Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy|
|Age Restriction Criteria and relaxation Details||Salary Package Details For SSC MTS Vacancy|
|Application Fee To Be Paid By Job Appliers||Method To Hire Skilled Candidates|
|Applying Procedure To Fill Online Application Form for SSC Multitasking Vacancy|
Contenders’ who are looking for ssc.nic.in Recruitment must submit their application form through online mode before the end date that is
30/01/2017 extended to 01/02/2017. Interested appliers can collect all the vital details about SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment by scrolling this web page which is well furnished by our inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC MTS Recruitment
Multi Tasking Staff
Distribution Of vacancies Category Wise:
Educational Qualification for SSC MTS Jobs:
Candidates who are willing to apply for MTS posts they must have passed Matriculation Examination /10th standard from a recognized board/ university or institution.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age Criteria as on 01/08/2017:
Age of candidates who are going to apply for aforesaid jobs must be in between 18 years to 25 years.
Age Relaxation Category Wise for SSC Multitasking job:
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 years|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved / General )||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( OBC )||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST)||8 years|
|Others||As per Norms|
SSC MTS Salary:
Enrolled contenders will get Pay Band-1(Rs. 5200- 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/- per month after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 01.
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
What will be the Application Fee? For SSC MTS Vacancies
- Interested candidates who are going to apply they must have to pay the required amount of application fee i.e. Rs. 100 (One hundred only) which can be paid through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or through challan which must be paid in any branch of State Bank of India.
- All Women / Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
SSC MTS Selection Procedure:
To select the capable and skilled applicants for Multi Tasking Staff Jobs, the recruitment panel of commission will organize a written test in two sections:
- Paper –I
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
- Paper-I (Objective Type Paper):
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Mark||Total Duration / Timing|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25questions||25||2 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon (No entry after 9.30 A.M.) /2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (No entry after 1.30 P.M.)|
|Numerical Aptitude||25 questions||25|
|General English||50 questions||50|
|General Awareness||50 questions||50|
Check Here: SSC Multitasking Previous Paper
- Paper II (Descriptive Type):
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration / Timing|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes|
**There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Must Know To Get Selected: How To Crack SSC Exam
Way To Fill SSC MTS Online Application Form:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for SSC jobs Notification, they need to go through the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Then on the home page aspirants have to hit on this link “Notice- Recruitment for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in different States/UTs, 2016”.
- Then read complete notification very carefully.
- After that interested appliers must login ssconline.nic.in. website
- Then press on “Apply” link given under Multi Tasking (Non – Technical) Staff in different States/UTs, 2016 caption.
- Now follow the registration part as given below:
- Then fill all the details in it and press on submit button.
- Now you can follow all the instructions given on the opened page and also fill online application form.
- Fill the complete and correct information in online application form as prescribed in it.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, signature and other copies of required documents (if necessary) in proper format.
- Pay the amount of application fee and finally press on “submit” button for submit the filled in form.
- At last, candidates must take a hard copy of duly filed form for future reference.
SSC Multitasking Apply Online: Hit Here
|Closing date for submission of online application form and online fee payment|
|SSC MTS exam date||16/04/2017, 30/04/2017, 07/05/2017|
Candidates may read Official Notification to get more relevant details for this job opening. Candidates who are interested in knowing every latest update in concern to SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 they must keep visit on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You may also like to check this Section
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||SSC MTS Result|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Eligibility Criteria||SSC Online Notification|