SSC Constable GD Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is looking for the capable and enthusiastic aspirants to fill vacant job positions of Constables (GD) through SSC Constable GD Recruitment. As per the advertisement, Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct recruitment exam in the month of June 2018. If you are interested to avail this golden chance then apply now against SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018.
Job seekers who are fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria and want to enhance their career in this well known government organization, they are required to submit their filled application forms along with the enclosures till the end of the closing date that is “23-01-2018”. Go through the below segment of this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to obtain SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment
SSC Constable GD Vacancy:
Constables (General Duty)
Qualification Details for SSC Jobs:
Job seekers who are willing to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018, they should have passed their 10th Standard from well recognized Board of Education or Institute.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age Criteria for SSC Vacancies:
- Age of candidates who are applying for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years as on 01.08.2016.
- Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category contenders as per rules of Government of Staff Selection Commission.
Salary Details for Staff Selection Commission Jobs:
Job entrants who are applying for the Staff Selection Commission Vacancies will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- per month along with the other perks and allowances.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment Notice
Assortment mode for SSC Constable GD Vacancies:
Candidates will be recruited for SSC Constable GD Jobs on basis of their performance in Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Online Written Examination and Medical Examination conducted by the selection team of the Staff Selection Commission.
Scheme of Examination:
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
Get Here: Best Books for SSC Constable GD Exam
For Males: 170 cms.
For Females: 157 cms.
For males only – Unexpanded: 80 cms and Expanded: Min expansion 5 cms.
For males and Females: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Check Out: SSC Constable GD Sample Question Papers
Procedure to Fill SSC Constable GD Online Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is “ssconline.nic.in”.
- Choose the appropriate link related to the advertisement.
- Then the notification regarding that advertisement will appear on your computer screen.
- Read that notification and general conditions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, go to the “Hit here for Application Submission” link.
- Fill the application form with correct details in prescribed format.
- While filling the application form, you have to upload scanned documents and digital images of their photographs and signature along with it.
- At last, submit the application form and take printout of it for future usage.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Opening Date of Advertisement: 23.12.2017
- Closing Date to submit the online application form: 23.01.2018
- Online Exam Date: 18-06-2018 to 28-06-2018
Candidates can get other related detail regarding SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 are advised to go stay tuned with this portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC Constable GD Admit Card||SSC Constable GD Results|
|SSC Constable GD Cutoff Marks||SSC Constable GD Answer Key|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|
|SSC Online Notification||More Government Jobs|