TNEA Application Form
Anna University has released TNEA Application Form to inform the candidates that Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission is now open. Candidates, who want to take admission in BE or B.Tech courses, need to read out this notification which is declared by Anna University.
Contenders, who are interested to apply for TNEA Exam, need to fill TNEA Application Form 2017 through online process by visiting the official website on or before the important date that is given below in this page. To gain more details related to TNEA 2017 Application Form, need to read out this page carefully which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TNEA Application Form
TNEA Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates, who are going to fill TNEA Application Form, should have passed 10 +2 with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
- Applicants should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- The marks of Class XI and XII will be taken to short list and allot the seats.
We Have Top 100 Career Options: You Can Check Here
- Maximum age limit 25 years
- Minimum Height 157 cm
- Minimum Weight 48 kg
- Normal Colour vision
- Participating candidates need to deposit an amount of application fee which is given in the official notification.
- Fee can be paid either through online payment mode or by a demand draft.
- There is no fee for SC / ST and reserved category.
- Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: See Info
Procedure of Admission:
Admission of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their qualifying marks in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission test followed by counseling session.
Quick Links To Prepare Well For Exam:
How to Fill TNEA 2017 Application Form?
- First of all, interested candidates can apply for TNEA 2017 by filling online application form through official website that is www.annauniv.edu.
- Now, hit on “TNEA 2017” link which is visible at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, select “Online Application” link and press “Proceed” button.
- If you are a new user then you need to register yourself by pressing “new applicant Registration Form” link and register yourself by entering all asked details.
- If you are an already registered user then sign in by entering user name and password.
- After that, fill online application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload required documents.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a hard copy of it and need to attached essential documents or send it to the postal address which is mentioned below in this page.
Check Here: Manner to Fill Online Application Form
To the Secretary, TNEA,
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
Know all Details about Anna University Counseling Procedure:
- Candidates, who are applying for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2017 in Anna University, will be called for TNEA Counseling.
- Merit List will be prepared after normalization of the marks obtained in Class XII.
- Counseling Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates.
- The Counseling Schedule is according to the overall rank/community rank
- Candidates have to attend the Counseling in person.
Check Out Dates & Procedure Of TNEA Counselling: Hit Here
|End Date To Fill Online Application Form||Within 07 days from the publication of HSC result|
|Last date to submit application form||Within 10 days from the publication of HSC result|
|Date Of Examination||June 2017 (Tentative)|
|Date Of Results||End of the June 2017 (Tentative)|
|Date Of Counseling For Engineering Admission||July 2017 (Tentative)|
Applicants can check Official Link to obtain more details related to TNEA Application Form 2017. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for acquiring latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section