Candidates who want to qualify the entrance examination with minimum qualifying marks must refer to TNEA Syllabus and TNEA Exam Pattern. You can also download TNEA entrance exam syllabus in a PDF format through the official website. Aspirants’ preparation standard would be more efficient, when they prepare for the entrance exam according to topics given in TNEA Syllabus 2018. So you may have a glance on the latest and newly updated TNEA exam syllabus.
To get admission in the engineering courses candidates are suggested to prepare as per the topics given in TNEA Syllabus 2018. You can also acquire some strategies to prepare for the entrance exam on the downwards section of this page which is well deliberated and occupied by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TNEA Syllabus for Physics:
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics|
|Atomic and Nuclear Physics|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|Semiconductor Devices and their Applications|
TNEA Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Atomic Structure
- p, d and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
TNEA Syllabus for Mathematics:
|Unit I Differential Calculus
|Unit II Functions Of Several Variables
|Unit III Integral Calculus
|Unit IV Multiple Integrals
|Unit V Differential Equations
Check Here: How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
TNEA Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are going to appear in TNEA Exam must collect all the information about the exam such as syllabus, paper pattern etc. Here is the latest exam pattern given for you to prepare well for the exam:
- All the questions asked in the exam will be of objective type only.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Math, and Chemistry at Intermediate level.
- Aspirants will be given two and half hours to complete the entire exam.
- For each correct answer, the candidates will be awarded with 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in the examination that means there will b no additional deduction of the marks for the wrong answers.
- Exam Pattern of TNEA 2018 question paper will contain 150 questions.
- All the questions will be in the English language only.
TNEA Exam Tips:
- Schedule your Preparation: One can prepare for the exam in a better way by customizing their time. Just calculate the time according to the syllabus and chapters you need to complete and cover up, before the appearing in the exam.
- Analyze your Strength: Aspirants must analyze their string and weak points while preparing for the examination and the weaker parts should be given much timing so that you can easily crack the competitive exam.
- Practice Online: Online mock test is also one of the best options that one can go for it and check their preparation. These mock tests are very useful and give the experience about the actual examination.
- Prepare Notes: Prepare notes in your own language form the important topics and questions and do thorough revision of the topics before you appear in the exam.
Read Also: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Candidates can go through the official website and get more information in concern of TNEA Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern. For any query regarding the same you can leave your comments in the below stated comment box, the experts of our team will reply you as soon as possible. To subscribe to www.recruitmentinboxx.com you can press CTRL + D keys or you may also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|TNEA 2018 Application Form||TNEA Counselling|
|Engineering Colleges In Tamil Nadu||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|