TNPSC Departmental Exam
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct TNPSC Departmental Exam. Those candidates who are ready to appear in the TNPSC Departmental December exam should submit their application form before the last date which is 19-10-2018.
According to the TNPSC Notification, Departmental Examinations is going to be held 22-12-2018 to 30-12-2018. Aspirants can visit the official website of the organization which is tnpsc.gov.in to fill the TNPSC application form.
TNPSC Departmental Dec Exam 2018:
To qualify the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission departmental exam, candidates should start their preparation according to the exam pattern. Candidates have to submit their application form through online mode.
To know the more details about the TNPSC Departmental Exam 2018-19, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TNPSC Departmental Exam
Those candidates, who are going to apply for TNPSC Departmental 2018 Exam form, should have qualification as per the requirement of the organization.
Check Here: Upcoming PSC Notification
Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 30/- and examination fee of Rs. 200/- . They can pay their application fee through online mode with the help of credit card/debit card and net banking.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the written examination which is going to be held on 22.12.2018 to 30.12.2018 except 25.12.2018(Christmas Holiday).
How to Fill TNPSC Departmental Application Form:
To fill the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission departmental December exam form, aspirants have to follow the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After that you need to hit the “Notification” which is mentioned at the right side of the page.
- Then you are required to press the “Deptl. Exam Dec ‘2018” and your TNPSC Departmental Exam notification will be open on your computer screen.
- You can check all the details from the notification and hit the link of “Apply Online”
- Now you should fill the online application form and upload the necessary documents.
- After that you need to recheck the filled application form and press the submit button.
- Now your application form has been submitted successfully and you can take printout of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental exam form for future use.
- And keep the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission exam form on the safe place.
|Date & Time of closing of filling application form||19-10-2018 &11:59 PM|
|Dates of Examination||22-12-2018 to 30-12-2018|
Candidates can get the complete details about the TNPSC Departmental Exam 2018-2019 with the help of this page. If you want to know more about the same then you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TNPSC Departmental Exam Results||TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Exam Time Table|
|TNPSC Admit Card||TNPSC Notification|
|TNPSC Counselling||TNPSC Recruitment|
|TNPSC Current Affairs||Tamil Nadu Jobs|