TNPSC Departmental Exam
Apply Fast for TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification!!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is all set to organize Departmental Exam in the month of May from 24.05.2017 to 31.05.2017. Career oriented candidates can apply for www.tnpsc.gov.in exam by filling online application as the online process is stated below. Contenders who have completed their 12th class can apply and avail all the vital details regarding TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 with the help of this single page so have a look…..
This Page Contains:
Check The Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Examination
Examination Fee Charges
Selection Method And Timing Of Departmental Exam
List of Examination Centres
Simple Process To Fill TNPSC Exam Application Form
Important Date And Note To Keep In Mind
Eligible candidates who meet all the framed eligibility conditions they must submit their online application form before the last date that is 31.03.2017 and avail this great opportunity. The complete acknowledgement about TNPSC Departmental Exam Online can be obtained by rolling down the whole page as represented by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TNPSC Departmental Exam
TNPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental Exam Notification they must possess 12th class qualification in any discipline from recognized Board / Institute.
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Then Hit Below…..
Contenders who attain the age of 16 years as on the last date i.e. 31.03.2017 are eligible to apply to apply for admission to the Departmental Examination.
What will be TNPSC Exam Fees?
- Eligible candidates who are going to apply they need to pay registration fee of Rs.30/- and Examination Fee Rs.50/- for each test.
- This examination fee can be paid by demand draft which can be drawn at Scheduled / Nationalized Bank payable to the Secretary, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Chennai – 600 003.
Do you Know the Mode of TNPSC Selection?
Candidates have to qualify TNPSC Departmental Exam which will be conducted in the month of May from 24th May to 31st May 2017. Those candidates who cleared this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exam will be finally selected.
Check Out: TNPSC Previous Year Papers
Check The Timings for Written Exam:
- Forenoon session: 9.00 a.m.
- Afternoon session: 2-30 p.m.
TNPSC Exam Centre:
Hit Here: TNPSC Coaching Centers
How I Can Fill TNPSC Exam Online Application Form?
- Willful contenders who are interested to apply for May Exam Notification they must go to the Official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After visiting the official website candidates must place their cursor to the “Departmental Tests” section and press “Apply Online” link
- Now select “Departmental Examinations – May 2017” link
- After this candidates must hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Then candidates must fill the fresh application form as appeared in the new tab.
- Also upload all the scanned documents/certificates as prescribed in the application form.
- After completing the application form in all manners candidates must hit on “Submit” button.
Must Follow the Link: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Essential Dates To Be Noted:
|Date of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification||22.02.2017|
|Closing Date to Fill TNPSC Online Application Form||31.03.2017|
|TNPSC Exam Admit Card can be downloaded from the Commission’s website||17.05.2017 to 31.05.2017|
|TNPSC Departmental Exam Date||24.05.2017 to 31.05.2017 (Including Saturday and Sunday)|
Download PDF: TNPSC Departmental Exam
Aspirants may get other details about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 by going through Official Notification. Candidates need to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to acquire latest updates regarding TNPSC Exam Notification.
You may also like to check this Section
|TNPSC Departmental Exam Results||TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Hall Ticket||TNPSC Admit Card|
|TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form||TNPSC Recruitment|
|TNPSC Notification||PSC Notification|