TNPSC One Time Registration
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has introduced TNPSC One Time Online Registration to make the recruitment process easier. All the candidates must note than TNPSC OTR Registration is mandatory for all before applying for any Position.
To apply for TNPSC Recruitment, candidates must have entire knowledge of how to fill online form through TNPSC OTR Login Process, fee structure etc which is available here. Read this page completely to get complete details regarding how to fill TNPSC Online One Time Registration Form.
TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2019 Valid for 5 Years !!!
Individuals are hereby informed that Tamil Nadu PSC One Time Online Registration is valid for 5 years from date of registration. On successful registration every aspirant will be offered a unique User ID and a password. Aspirants can use User Id for registering all upcoming TNPSC Exams as per their eligibility.
You can get the whole information concerning TNPSC Exam One Time Online Registration 2019 such as fees, TNPSC OTR Login Process etc by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Candidates are advised to go through below stated simple steps to check the TNPSC One Time Online Registration process. By this you can easily register yourself.
First of all Log on to Official Portal:
- First of all interested candidates should go through official portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in for TNPSC One Time Online Registration.
- Now choose ‘Apply Online’ tab that is given at the right side of home page.
Go For TNSPC OTR Registration:
Step 1: Now a new page will open on your computer screen, choose ‘One Time Registration’ tab.
- Now candidates, who have already registered, may press the button on the left hand side and enter their login id and password to fill TNPSC Online Application Form.
- Those, who haven’t registered, may choose tab ‘New User’ to fill TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form.
- Now you are required to enter personal details and Communication details.
- After filling given details, recheck TNPSC Online Form and press ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 4: Now your primary registration is completed and a new page will open as given below against TNPSC One Time Registration.
Step 5: Now applicants are required to login their account with Login id and password for activating your login id through OTP for TNPSC Application Form.
- After that all candidates are required to enter the OTP received in their registered mobile number and enter the captcha code to fill TNPSC One Time Registration.
- Now finally press the Activate button for TNPSC One Time Registration.
- After pressing above given tab, your login ID will be activated.
- Now press tab for ‘Next Stage’ against TNPSC One Time Registration.
For completing second stage of TNPSC One Time Registration, you may enter your Login id and password.
All candidates are required to fill further details in TNPSC One Time Registration Form such as Personal, Education and Communication details and upload your photograph and signature.
- Read the complete declaration and press the ‘Check Box’ for accepting given details in TNPSC One Time Registration.
- After that press ‘Submit’ tab.
TNPSC One Time Online Registration Fees
- Now candidates are required select the Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN) in the payment option to pay TNPSC One Time Registration Fees.
- After choose your bank name and press tab to pay.
- Now you need to select payment mode.
- For making payment through Bank Challan, you are required to generate challan.
Download TNPSC One Time Online Registration Slip:
After paying fee, all candidates should Login to view your dashboard.
- This page will display on your computer screen.
- Now press ‘Print profile’ tab to print your One Time Registration slip and new page will open as given below.
How to Edit One Time Registration TNPSC?
Candidates can check the TNPSC One Time Registration Edit Process:
- After completing the TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form, candidates can edit the One Time Registration Profile including Photo and Signature one time only by hitting the Edit Profile button in the Dashboard before the TNPSC One Time Registration Last Date.
- Thereafter the applicants are permitted to edit certain editable fields alone in the One Time Registration For TNPSC.
Get Here All Tamil Nadu PSC Upcoming Notifications: TNPSC Notification
How to Renew the TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2019?
Here we are providing the TNPSC One Time Registration Renewal process which will help the applicants to renew the One Time Registration TNPSC:
- TNPSC One Time Registration Fees has been revised from Rs. 50/- to Rs. 150/-
- The TNPSC One Time Registration Online will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
- Contenders those who have already registered their particulars under One Time Registration before the last date duly paid the amount of Rs.50/- towards TNPSC One Time Registration Fee are eligible to advantage application fee concession for 5 years from the date of their registration.
Get here Current List of: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Requirement for Tamil Nadu PSC One Time Online Registration:
- Documents that are required to upload are photo of candidate and his signature in given format, photograph in 4.5 * 3.5 cm between 20 to 50kb file size and signature within 10 to 20 kb.
- Users can use Microsoft paint or Adobe Photoshop for editing the pictures.
|Validation Period||5 years|
|Apply Details||Firstly before One Time Online Registration, candidates must ensure that they have all eligibility information documents, scanned passport size photograph and signature for the purpose of uploading on official website.|
|Personal Details||Name of the candidate / Gender / Date of birth / father’s name / mothers name / Marital status / spouse’s name / candidates place of birth / own district / father’s place of birth / language / nationality / religion.|
|Certificate Details||Communal Category / Sub-Caste|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC / Master’s Degree / Post Graduate / PhD / Diploma. All the candidates should mention their year of passing, instruction language & whether studied Tamil. Contact address / permanent address / Email ID / Mobile No.|
|Photograph & Signature||Scanned copy of Photograph / signature of the candidate|
|Registration Charges||Candidates have to pay the one time Registration fee of Rs. 50/-|
Check Out: Latest PSC Notification
TNPSC One Time Registration Forgot Password: How To Get One Time Registration Id For TNPSC?
- Logon to official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is tnpscexams.net for TNPSC One Time Registration Apply Online.
- Then you need to hit on “Forgot Password” link.
- Now TNPSC One Time Registration User Login will be opened where it will ask one time registration TNPSC One Time Registration Login Id and date of birth, provide the details and hit on “Submit” button.
- If entered details are correct then your registration no and TNPSC One Time Registration Id Password will be forwarded to your email id which you had given during registration.
- Go to your inbox and find the TNPSC One Time Registration Login ID Password in received email.
Press Official Link to know more about TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2019. Applicants may stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time. If you have any query regarding TNPSC One Time Registration, please ask in comment box which is provided below.
Check Useful Section Of TNPSC