TS ICET Notification
Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad is all set to release TS ICET Notification. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be held on 17th May 2018. Keen aspirants may apply for Common Entrance Test from 1st week of March 2018. Last date to fill online application form is 1st week of April 2018. Online form will be available at tsche.ac.in This Entrance Test is organized for providing admission in MBA & MCA courses in institutions & colleges situated in Telanagna state. Check all details about TS ICET 2018 Notification such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, applying process, last date to apply etc.
After organization of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test, it will issue Answer Key in 3rd week of May 2018. Subsequent to it, TS ICET Result will be accessible in last week of May 2018. On the basis of score card, aspirants may apply for admission in MBA & MCA programmes. To grab more details about TS ICET 2018 Notification, go through this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS ICET Notification
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.
- You may also satisfy local/non-local status requirements as given by the educational institutions of Telangana.
- Those who are not Indians, they can take admission subsequent to satisfying all the rules of the university.
- Applicant applying for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test may possess bachelor degree along with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category)from recognized university.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- You may possess bachelor degree with mathematics along with minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam from recognized university.
- Appearing aspirants can also apply.
|For Other Category Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Aspirants who are interested to apply they can pay this application fee through TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. and you can also deposit the fee through online payment gateway such as Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2018:
- Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- Objective type questions are asked in paper.
- Questions are asked from sections like . Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
- There are total 200 questions in paper.
- Time duration of exam is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For correct response, one mark will be awarded.
- No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET Exam Centres:
Check Out TS ICET Syllabus:
TS ICET Exam consists of three sections:
- Analytical Ability,
- Mathematical Ability
- Communication Ability.
|Analytical Ability||Mathematical Ability||Communication Ability|
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Applying Procedure against TS ICET 2018 Notification:
- At first step, visit official portal of organization www.tsche.ac.in
- Choose link regarding TS ICET Notification 2018.
- Go through all details as listed in notification.
- After meeting eligibility criteria, fill TS ICET 2018 Registration form.
- Login with user ID & Password.
- Fill TS ICET Registration form 2018.
- After filling registration form, you may download TS ICET 2018 Application form.
- Enter asked details in TS ICET Application form 2018.
- Upload necessary documents along with TS ICET Online Application form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit your form & access hard copy of form for further usage.
Know More About: MBA Entrance Exam In India
TS ICET 2018 Dates:
|Online Application Availability||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date of form submission without late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.500||3rd week of April 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.2000||4th week of April 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.5000||1st week of May 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.10000||3rd week of May 2018|
|Hall Ticket issued||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||17th May 2018|
|Answer Key Released||3rd week of May 2018|
|Final Answer Key & Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
Check its Official Link to know more about TS ICET 2018 Notification. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about TS ICET Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Top MBA Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|TS ICET Hall Ticket||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||TS ICET Counselling|
|TS ICET Answer Key||Why College Attendance is Important|