UP Polytechnic Application Form
Do Online Registration now !!!!!! Candidates, who want to get admission in Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) they can fill UP Polytechnic Application Form through this page. If candidates are preparing to attend JEECUP then they need to fill UP Polytechnic Application Form 2017 on scheduled date. After that candidates have to attend Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) and shortlisted candidates will go for next round of counseling. Interested candidates can get the JEECUP exam date by going through this page, so please have a look downwards….
Vital Points present on this page:
|Status of Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form||Eligibility Required for JEECUP|
|Way to fill UP JEECUP Registration Form||Fee structure of Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Significant Dates||Reservation of Seats|
|Exam Details||Official Link|
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria first before filling form. Eligible Candidates, who wish to get admission in polytechnic diploma courses, must apply by filling application form online on or before the last date that is 14th February 2017. Whole acknowledgement regarding UP Polytechnic Application Form is given on this page by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UP Polytechnic Application Form: Available
UP Polytechnic Application Form
Way of JEECUP Online Registration?
Visit to the official website:
First of all Interested candidates must visit to the official website of JEECUP i.e www.jeecup.org.
- Then candidates have to hit on “Apply for precipitated Polytechnic 2017” link on the home page.
- A new page will be displayed at the screen of your system.
- Candidates must sign in by entering application form no., password and enter security pin.
- New users need to register themselves firstly.
After that candidates have to upload images as per requirement.
Application fee for interested candidates in JEECUP:
General / OBC SC / ST candidates have to application fee of Rs. 300/- per form and Rs. 200/- per form as Present Service Charges (subject to change as per Reserve Bank Of India guidelines) are as under:-
- SBI Internet Banking Rs. 10/- per Transaction
- State Bank Debit Cards Rs. 10/- per Transaction
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking Rs. 15/- per
- Transaction Other Bank’s Debit Cards Rs.11/- per Transaction
- Any Credit Card Rs.11/- per Transaction
- Branch Cash / Cheque Deposit (at more than 15,000 SBI branches) Rs. 50/- Service Tax extra
Candidates have to hit on “Apply tab and after that read the complete notification carefully.
- Candidates need to download the relevant documents in support of date of birth certificate, qualification, caste etc.
- Scanned passport size photograph and upload signature as per the requirement.
I certify that particulars given by me in this application form are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief any mistake/misinformation detected at the time of admission or at any stage in future will result in cancellation of admission.
Preview of the form:
Now candidates must recheck the UP Polytechnic Application Form again.
At last hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for further use.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Eligibility Required for filling UP Polytechnic Application Form
Applying candidates for UP Polytechnic Application Form must be from UP if He / She fulfill any of the condition of following.
- His / Her parents are domicile of UP.
- He / She Passed qualifying examination from UP.
- Either of his / her parent is employee of Central Government and posted in UP. Those candidates who do not fulfill any of the condition of State Eligibility will be treated as ‘Other Than UP’.
- ‘Other Than UP’ Candidates will be given chance to admission through JEEC when there is no candidate left from UP.
|Courses||Minimum Eligibility||Subject wise question percentage for Examination|
|Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks||Maths-50%|
Physics & Chemistry -50%
Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture -50%
|Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||English & Hindi comprehension – 20% Reasoning & Intelligency-50% General Awareness-30%|
|1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed/ appeared (Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)||English & Hindi comprehension – 30% Reasoning & Intelligence 35% Numerical Ability -10% General Awareness -25%|
|2. Library & Information Science||12th passed/ appeared|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST||Physics & Chemistry -50% Biology or Maths-50%|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. passed/ appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry||Chemistry – 50%|
Botany – 25%
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate in any discipline (passed/ appeared)||English comprehension – 20% Numerical Ability -15% Reasoning -30%|
General Intelligence -20% General Awareness -15%
|Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th passed/ appeared with 50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST||Reasoning & Logical Discussion- 25%,|
Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude-25%,
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.||Physics & Chemistry-50% Maths-50%|
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Age Criteria for JEECUP Online Registration:
- The minimum age of the applying candidates for UP Polytechnic should not be less than14 years as on 1st July 2017.
- The upper age and relaxation in age for Sc/ St and other reserved categories will be as per the rules of UP Government.
Offered Programmes through JEECUP 2017
|Group A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology|
|Group B||Agriculture Engineering|
|Group C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering.|
|Group D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.|
|Group D||Library & Information Science.|
|Group E||Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|Group F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology|
|Group G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses.|
|Group H||Diploma in Hotel Management.|
|Group I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.|
|Group J||Post Diploma in Information Technology.|
|Lateral Entry||(Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)|
Reservation of Seats:
Candidates, who are going to fill UP Polytechnic Application Form they can check the reservation seats as given under –
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||21%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidates of all categories||20%|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Fee for UP Polytechnic Admission:
Courses and institute wise fee detail is given below.
|Institute Type||Course Type||Total Fee|
|Self Finance||Rs. 21000/-|
|Private||Diploma in Pharmacy/Hotel Management and all courses of 3 year duration||Rs. 30000/-|
|1 or 2 year duration courses||Rs. 21500/-|
Note: Above said fee structure may change any time by Government of Uttar Pradesh/competent authority.
- Candidates, who want to get registered for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic), will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test.
- The written test will be conducted by the organization as per their rules.
Check Out: Polytechnic Sample Papers
Candidates can check written test details also from here-
|Number of Questions||120|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|
Seat Allocation Process And Admission Procedures:
- The verification of documents would be done at the time of Seat Allocation Process/admission.
- Candidates have to bring documents in support of identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category and disability (if any).
- SC, ST, OBC and PwD, MP, FF candidates need to carry their original caste certificate at the time of verification.
UP Polytechnic Application Form: Check PDF
UP Polytechnic Entrance Examination is going to conduct by JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh) for the students who wanted to take admission in various polytechnic colleges. Through this examination the counseling takes admissions to various diploma polytechnic courses.
Important Dates for JEECUP 2017 (Tentative):
|JEECUP Application will be available from||15th December 2016|
|Last date to apply||14th February 2017|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of April 2017|
|JEECUP Exam Date||23 April 2017|
|The UP polytechnic 2017 result will be out in||last week of May 2017|
|The JEECUP 2017 Counselling date||June 2017|
Date Of Examination:
|April 23, 2017 (Sunday)||09.00–12.00 AM||Group A – (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)|
|April 23, 2017 (Sunday)||02.30–05.30 AM||Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K7 – (Other Courses)|
Important Note: Candidates can check above given Official Link for attaining more details about UP Polytechnic Application Form. Candidates can check direct link of apply online also. If you want to acquire details related to UP Polytechnic Application Form 2017, JEECUP Syllabus and any other details then keep in touch with us or bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|