Check latest updated Polytechnic Syllabus for UP/Delhi/Bihar/AP/Kerala/TRB states from here!! Candidates are advised to go through Polytechnic Syllabus 2019 PDF and start preparation accordingly to score better marks.
Candidates who are going to participate in Polytechnic entrance exam of any state must check Polytechnic Syllabi 2019 to know all important topics and sections of exam to boost up preparation.
Get Here Polytechnic Syllabus 2019
Students can also download Polytechnic Exam Syllabi 2019 PDF altogether with exam pattern through online mode. Also check Polytechnic exam pattern to know sections, duration and weightage of exam.
Applicants are advice to go through the below structured page to check complete Polytechnic Syllabus 2019 PDF which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Polytechnic Syllabus 2019
Delhi Polytechnic Syllabus
If you are preparing for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam syllabus, must check the below mentioned syllabus. You can also download Delhi Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus PDF with the help of this page:
|Test||Delhi Polycet Syllabus||Subjects for Delhi CET Syllabus|
Test 1 – 150 minutes
|For candidates applying for 10th based Diploma Courses in Architectural Assistantship, Art For Drawing Teachers, Automobile, Beauty Culture, Chemical, Civil, Commercial Art, Computer Engineering, Construction, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics with specialization (a) Digital Electronics & Microprocessor System Design, (b) Medical Electronics, Fashion Design, Garment Fabrication Technology, Interior Design, Instrumentation & Control, Library Science, Mechanical, Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Maintenance, Medical Lab. Technology, Plastic, Printing Technology, Production, Public Health and Environmental Engineering, Textile Design and Tool & Die Making||Mathematics (50 questions), Physics (40 questions), Chemistry (30 questions), Biology (15 questions) and English (15 questions) as per CBSE syllabus. Total number of question 150|
|Test 2 – 150 minutes||Modern Office Practice (English) (12th based)||Comprehension of English including grammar (60 questions) of class XII level, knowledge of current affairs (45 questions) and logical and analytical ability (45 questions). Total number of question 150|
|Test 3 – 150 minutes||Modern Office Practice (Hindi) (12th based)||Comprehension of Hindi including grammar (60 questions) of class XII level, knowledge of current affairs (45 questions) and logical and analytical ability (45 questions). Total number of question 150|
|Test 4 – 150 minutes||Diploma in Pharmacy (12th Based)||Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45 questions) and either Mathematics (60 questions) or Biology (60 questions) as per CBSE syllabus. Total number of question 210 Questions to be|
answered 150 ( Physics, Chemistry,
|Test 5 – 150 minutes||For candidates applying for Lateral Entry for 10+2 (Vocational Stream)/ITI Pass out to the second year/3rd semester of full time diploma courses in Automobile Engg., Electrical Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Mechanical Engg., Printing Technology, Production Engg.||Physics (60 questions), Mathematics (60 questions) and Chemistry (30 questions) as per CBSE|
Syllabus for Class X Exam held in 2012, Class
XI Exam held in 2014 and Class XII Exam
held in 2015.
Total No. of Questions : 150
|90 minutes||Aptitude Tests for Drawing Teachers, Commercial Art, Fashion Design,Texttile Design List of all girls students taking Test 1|
Test shall comprise of (a) Composition and (b) Design
Applicants can start their preparation as according to the Delhi polytechnic Exam syllabus mentioned above.
Delhi Polytechnic Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Offline (OMR Sheet based)
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective (MCQs)
- Marking scheme: each right response will fetch 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: each wrong response will result in deduction of 1 mark.
- Extra time for PWD candidates: 50 Minutes extra will be given
Download From Here: Polytechnic Sample Paper
UP Polytechnic Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam is going to be conduct for those, who applied for this. This above stated JEECUP Polytechnic Syllabus 2019 will be surely helpful for you for better preparation. Here below we are presenting UP Polytechnic Exam Syllabus 1st Year so that you can prepare as according to it:
|Group||UP Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus|
For Group ‘A’:
|UP board 10th syllabus of|
|For Group ‘B’||It will consist of two sections; first section is of Mathematics while another section is of Physics or Chemistry or Agriculture.|
|For Group ‘C’||Group C syllabus will consist of three sections:|
Besides this, it also includes the questions from 10th class.
|For Group ‘D’||It includes the 12th class syllabus and will consist of the four sections named as|
|For Group ‘E’||Those applying for this group have to done the preparation from the 10+2 syllabus. Also, Group ‘E’ syllabus includes the two sections of|
|For Group ‘F’||B.Sc academics.|
It includes the sections like
|For Group ‘G’||Same syllabus you have studied in your graduation and it includes the sections of|
|For Group ‘H’|
Intermediate level questions will also be asked.
|For Group ‘I’||It includes the 10+2 UP board syllabus. Also, includes the two sections namely|
|For Group ‘J’||The syllabus for Group ‘J’ includes the diploma academics and includes five sections i.e.,|
|For Group ‘K’|
From their 10th and 12th class syllabus, you can prepare. The syllabus is broadly divided into two sections;
UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.|
Kerala Polytechnic Syllabus
Those, who are willing to take admission in this institute in any polytechnic field works under the Department of Technical Education, may start their preparation as according to Kerala Polytechnic Exam Syllabus presented below:
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- Electronics Practical
- Electronics Drawing
- Communication Engineering
- Basic Electronics & Circuits
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus Refrigeration and Air Conditioning:
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Lab
- Engineering Drawing
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering:
- Automobile Practical
- Automobile Engineering Drawing
- Automobile Chases Transmission
- Automobile Engines
Polytechnic Syllabus For Civil Engineering:
- Survey Practical
- Surveying and Leveling, P.H.E., Irrigation & Highway
- Building Materials, Construction, Earthwork & Estimation
Check Here: 10 Necessities Of Smart Learning
Syllabus of Kerala Polytechnic for Radio and Television Engineering:
- Electronics Practical
- Electronics Drawing
- Basic Electronics & Radio Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering:
- Workshop Practice
- Mechanical Engineering Drawing
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Workshop & Materials Technology
Kerala Polytechnic Syllabus PDF of Electrical Engineering:
- Engineering Drawing
- Power Estimation
- Basic Electrical & Electronics
Applicants must do Kerala polytechnic syllabus revision to score good marks in examination. We have presented detailed Polytechnic syllabus Kerala for your continence. You must prepare as accordingly.
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) is going to be organizing soon. This exam is organized to offer admissions in various courses obtainable by the diverse polytechnic colleges and institutions situated in Bihar. After getting qualifying marks in these examination applicants get the eligibility for admissions in PM (Para Medical), PMD (Para Medical Dental), PPE (Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering) and PE (Polytechnic Engineering) programmes. Here, below you can check Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus for better preparation.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Syllabus of Physics:
- Units and Dimensions
- Scales & Measurements
- Scalars & Vectors
- Linear Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Motion under Gravity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Circular Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Current Electricity & Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Sequence & Series
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Determinants and Their Properties
- Matrix Algebra
- Complex Number
- Trigonometrical ratios of compound angles up to conditional Trigonometrical Identities
- Properties of Triangle
- Solution of Triangles & General Value
- Inverse Circular Function
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Two dimensional: Up to equation of circles
- Three dimensional: Up to straight line
Check Here: How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
Bihar BCECE Syllabus 2019 of Chemistry:
- Solid state
- Some Basis Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter:Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Alcohols,Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
Syllabus of Bihar Polytechnic has been provided as according to the official notification. You may take material of preparation from here and start your preparation right now.
Read Now: 5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers
AP Polycet Syllabus
For applicants ease we have provided Syllabus of AP Polycet. Applicants may check AP Polytechnic Exam Syllabus and start their preparation as according to it please have a look:
AP Polycet 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
Choose From Here: Best Institutes for Mathematics
AP Polytechnic Syllabus for Physics:
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Syllabus for Chemistry Syllabus:
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
- Applicants may get APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus For ECE by the official link presented below.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam Pattern:
TRB Polytechnic Syllabus
Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board conducts examination for recruitment of teachers of Polytechnic. So if you are preparing for these recruitment exams then they must check TRB polytechnic recruitment 2019 syllabus here below. Applicants may download the PDF files of TRB syllabus for polytechnic lecturer.
|Name of Subject||Download TRB Polytechnic Syllabus 2019|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Civil Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Mechanical Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TRB polytechnic syllabus for EEE||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic ECE Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Int. & Control Engineering Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|Polytechnic computer science syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Information Technology Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Production Engineering Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Textile Technology Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Printing Technology Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic English Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Mathematics Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Physics Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|Polytechnic TRB Syllabus For Chemistry||Press Here|
|TN TRB Polytechnic Modern Office Practice Lecturer Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
These are direct links to get files of TRB polytechnic 2019 syllabus for ECE. Applicants may prepare well by the help of TN TRB polytechnic syllabus 2019.
Tips To Crack Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019
- Check complete Polytechnic Syllabus 2019 and Polytechnic exam pattern 2019.
- Evaluate topics as per worth of according to Polytechnic Exam Syllabus PDF.
- Plan strategy to implement proper schedule to cover all topics of Syllabus of Polytechnic 2019.
- Take mock test daily.
- Collect all important notes.
- Make revision regularly.
- Refer best preparation books.
- Solve previous year paper daily to enhance preparation.
We hope that the entire Polytechnic entrance exam syllabus will be definitely helpful for you for preparation. You may get the details about Polytechnic Syllabus 2019 by going through the official links of concerned region. You may stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. If you have any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Polytechnic Jobs||Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How To Get Rid Of Exam Fear||How to Manage Time during Exams|