Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) has started JEECUP Counselling procedure as per schedule dates for all qualified students. UP Polytechnic 2nd Counseling Round Result has been released at official site check your status from jeecup.nic.in
Shortlisted students have to pay security fees from 22nd to 26th June 2018 of Rs. 3000 for finalize the seat at allotted college for applied course. After that, JEECUP Polytechnic 3rd Round Counselling will commence from 27th to 28th June 2018.
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2018
Further students have to do registration for 3rd seat allotment process according schedule dates. Students will attend counselling session on the basis of rank in JEECUP 2018 (UP Polytechnic) Examination, choice filled by them and availability of seats.
Candidates are required to go through this page to grab further more details about of JEECUP Counselling 2018–2019 which is presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Reservation of Seats:
|PWD with 40% or more disability||3%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girl candidates of all categories||20%|
JEECUP Counselling Fee:
Check UP Polytechnic Counselling fee from here.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/- as counselling fee.
- Make payment of fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.)
- If students will be allotted the college, they have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on prescribed dates.
Check Out: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
JEECUP Counselling 2018 Procedure:
UP JEECUP 2018 Counselling process is well prescribed here.
Step 1 Registration:
- At first & foremost step, you may visit official site that is jeecup.nic.in.
- Choose link regarding UP Polytechnic Counselling Notice.
- After checking all details, fill JEECUP Registration Form 2018 for counseling.
- Subsequent to submission of registration form a Unique Registration No. will be generated.
- Aspirants are advised to note down this a Unique Registration No.
Step 2 E-challan:
- At next step, you are required to download E-challan by visiting official site of organization.
- Make payment of fee through online generated Bank e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Access slip of E-challan for future need.
Step 3 Verification of Documents:
- Students may visit Help Center for verification of all documents.
- Subsequent to verification of documents you will receive PIN / OTP for filling choices.
- You may also receive SMS on registered Mobile Number regarding of PIN / OTP.
Step 4 Choice Filling Process:
- Login your account with roll no and OTP by visiting official portal.
- Subsequent to login Choices will open up at your computer screen as per your rank in test.
- Choose your choices and submit it within time.
- Candidates may also delete or interchange chosen choices prior Locking of Final Choice.
Step 5 Locking of Final Choice Filling:
- At this step, you are required to check all your choices and submit it.
- Don’t forget to access print out of Final Choice for future reference.
Step 6 Seat Allotment Stage:
- As per your rank in entrance exam, seat allotment process will be carried out.
- Preference will be allotted to those having good rank.
- Candidates can go for the admission in allotted institution.
Essential Documents Required for Counselling:
- JEECUP Counselling Call Letter
- JEECUP Admit Card
- JEECUP Rank Card
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (Category or sub-category, if applicable)
- Four Photographs
- One set of self attested Photocopies of original documents
Check Complete: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Counselling Events||Dates (Announced)|
|1st Round registration and payment of registration fee||8th to 11th June 2018|
|1st Round choice filling||8th to 12th June 2018|
|1st Round choice locking||10th to 12th June 2018|
|1st Round seat allotment result||13th June 2018 |
|1st Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||13th to 19th June 2018|
|1st Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||14th to 19th June 2018 (till 5:00 PM)|
|2nd Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||20th to 21st June 2018|
|2nd Round Choice Filling and Locking||20th to 21st June 2018|
|2nd Round of Seat Allotment||22nd June 2018 |
|2nd Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||22nd to 26th June 2018|
|2nd Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||23rd to 26th June 2018 (till 5:00 PM)|
|3rd Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||27th to 28th June 2018|
|3rd Round Choice Filling and Locking||27th to 28th June 2018|
|3rd Round of Seat Allotment||29th June 2018 (Afternoon)|
|3rd Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||29th June to 3rd July 2018|
|3rd Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||30th June to 3rd July 2018 (till 5:00 PM)|
|4th Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||4th to 5th July 2018|
|4th Round Choice Filling and Locking||4th to 5th July 2018|
|4th Round of Seat Allotment||6th July 2018 (Afternoon)|
|4th Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||6th July to 13th July 2018|
|4th Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||7th July to 13th July 2018 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Admission Process for all Allotted Candidates||13th July 2018 (till 5:00 PM)|
Get Here Rank Wise List: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
Stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more details about JEECUP Counselling 2018. On release of official notification by officials, we will update this page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEECUP Answer Key||JEECUP Application Form|
|Scholarship in India||Polytechnic Syllabus|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|
|List Of Entrance Exams In India||How to Choose Right College After 12th|