UPSC Engineering Services Notification
Union Public Service Commission is planning to release UPSC Engineering Services Notification as in the month of September 2018. The commission is going to conduct UPSCESE Pre/Main for selection of candidates for UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment as on the below mentioned dates.
Candidates, who want to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination, can match their eligibility criteria and then fill theirUPSC Application form on or before the last date. To get entire details about UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2018 from below ward.
Union Public Service Commission ESE Notification
Applicants may apply against UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2018-19 by following the guidelines provided on the below section of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Engineering Services Notification
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Eligibility:
Those, who want to apply for UPSC ESE Notification should have following qualifications:
- Candidates must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan etc.
- Aspirants must hold Graduation Degree in Engineering with good academic records from a recognized University / Institute.
- Final year students can also appear in Exam.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- No Application fee for SC, ST, PH and female candidates
Payment of Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay application fee in any Branch of SBI by cash
- The payment of fee can also be done by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of candidates for UPSC Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performances in following procedures:
Stage 1: Preliminary Examination
Stage 2: Main Examination
Stage 3: Medical Examination
Candidates finally recommended by the Commission on the basis of Engineering Services Examination, 2018 shall be required to undergo medical examination.
Get Complete Detailed: UPSC Syllabus
UPSC ESE Exam Pattern:
Here below we have mentioned the pattern of exam you must have a look and prep0are for exam as according to it:
|Stage – I (Preliminary)||Objective Papers||Duration||Marks|
|Paper I (Common to all)||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II||Engineering Specific||3 Hours||300|
|Stage I Total||500|
|Stage II (Mains)||Subjective Papers|
|Engineering Paper I||3 Hours||300|
|Engineering Paper II||3 Hours|
|Stage II Total||600|
|Stage I + II Total||1100|
|Stage III||Personality Test||200|
Check Here: UPSC Exam Pattern
How to apply against UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2018?
Candidates can apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination Online Application Form by following the steps mentioned below:
- Candidates, who wish to apply for this exam, need to fill application form which is available on the official site of the organization that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Now you have to hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link which is mentioned at the homepage of site.
- Then, select the New Registration link and get registered by enter the required fields.
- Fill Online application form with entire information in proper manner.
- Upload recent passport size scanned photo and signature.
- After filling the form see preview and check the details are correctly filled or not and press the “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last take the hard copy of the form and keep it safe for further use.
Check Here: UPSC Notification
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Dates:
Here below you can see UPSC ESE Exam Calendar:
|Date of Notification||September 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of Applications||October 2018|
|Date of Prelim Examination||January 2018|
|Detailed Application Form Released on||15 days before main examination|
|Engineering Services (Main) Examination||July 2019|
Candidates may get complete details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2018-19 through Official Website. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates of Union Public Service Commission.