UPSC Engineering Services Examination
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct UPSC Engineering Services Examination which will be held on 08th January 2017 for the recruitment of engineers in the Engineering Services of the Government of India. Candidates who want to apply for ESE Exam they may get the complete details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 through this page like application form, last date etc.
Candidates may apply for UPSC ESE Notification by filling the application form through online mode. Aspirants are required to submit the application form on or before the last date that is 21st October 2016. To acquire more details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Examination you may go through the given announcement which is equipped below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Eligibility:
- Candidates must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan etc.
- Aspirants must hold Graduation Degree in Engineering with good academic records from a recognized University / Institute.
- Final year students can also appear in Exam.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- No Application fee for SC, ST, PH and female candidates
- Candidates are required to pay application fee in any Branch of SBI by cash
- Or pay the fee using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in Written Test Interview/Personality Test which will be conducted by organization.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
UPSC ESE Exam Pattern:
|Stage – I (Preliminary)||Objective Papers||Duration||Marks|
|Paper I (Common to all)||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II||Engineering Specific||3 Hours||300|
|Stage I Total||500|
|Stage II (Mains)||Subjective Papers|
|Engineering Paper I||3 Hours||300|
|Engineering Paper II||3 Hours
|Stage II Total||600|
|Stage I + II Total||1100|
|Stage III||Personality Test||200|
Way to fill UPSC Engineering Services Examination Online Application Form:
- Candidates, who wish to apply for this exam, need to fill application form which is available on the official site of the organization that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Now, hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link which is mentioned at the homepage of site.
- Then, select the New Registration link and get registered by enter the required fields.
- Fill the application form with entire information in proper manner.
- Upload recent passport size scanned photo and signature.
- After filling the form see preview and check the details are correctly filled or not and press the “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last take the hard copy of the form and keep it safe for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Online Application: 21st October 2016
- UPSC ESE Exam Date: 08th January 2017
Also Check: UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
Candidates may get complete details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 through Official Website. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates of Union Public Service Commission.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|