Do you know the Updated UPSC Syllabus for Prelims and Main Examination? New Topics are available for All Subjects of Union Public Service Commission Examination. To get updated UPSC Syllabus 2017, you may check this page completely. Union Public Service Commission conducts various exams such as IFSC, ESE, NDA, CMS, SCRA, CPF, IAS and IPS etc each year. UPSC Syllabus Topics are different for each paper, so it’s necessary to download it before appearing exam.
In today era each person wants secure future and for this Government jobs are best options. So many candidates appear for Government Examination but only few are selected. To qualify any exam, the most important thing is to collect complete syllabus. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete information related to UPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus right here, so please have a look…
|IAS Syllabus||SCRA Syllabus|
|IFS Syllabus||IPS Syllabus|
|NDA Syllabus||Geologist Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Exam Syllabus||UPSC CMS Syllabus|
These exams are held every year. Willing and qualified aspirants must read this page this till end so, you can get desired information. Candidates, you can download UPSC Syllabus in the form of PDF for Prelims & Mains Exam’s through this page.
UPSC Examination 2017:
Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency which was come into existence on 1 October 1926. This commission is authorized for conducting various examinations. Below, we are providing the list of exam conducted by UPSC:
- Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination
- Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSC)
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
- National Defence Acadamy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination (NAE)
- Combined Defence Services (CDS)
- Combined Medical Services (CMS)
- Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA)
- Geologist Examination (GE)
- Indian Economic/ Statistical Service
- Central Police Forces (CPF)
- Indian Police Services (IPS)
Before starting preparation of any recruitment exam, we must know the syllabus of that exam. So, applicants who want to participate in UPSC Exam must check all details regarding UPSC Exam syllabus through this page and save your valuable time from searching here and there. Union Public Service Commission contains the following syllabus, provided below.
Know More About: UPSC Coaching Institutes
UPSC Preliminary Examination Syllabus:
Union Public Service Commission Preliminary Exam has two papers of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) which contains maximum 400 marks. Question Papers sets are available in both languages as in English & Hindi.
a) UPSC Paper I Syllabus:
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science
Must Check: Latest Current Affairs
b) UPSC Paper II Syllabus:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level)
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level
Do You Know: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
UPSC Exam Pattern:
|English Comprehension & English Précis||100|
|Paper-III||General Studies –II||250|
|Paper-IV||General Studies –III||250|
|Paper-V||General Studies –IV||250|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||275|
|Total for Main Examination||1750|
Check Detailed: UPSC Exam Pattern
Important Note: Job fighters may choose any optional subjects from the given list.
Optional subjects for Main Exam:
|Group-1||Agriculture, Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science, Anthropology, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Commerce And Accountancy, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Geography And Geology|
|Group-2||Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu And English|
How to Download UPSC Syllabus in PDF:
- Visit official website of that is Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in.
- On home page select option as ‘Examination’
- Then, choose UPSC Syllabus link for the applied exam.
- UPSC Syllabus will display in PDF file type format on your screen.
- At last, save and Download it in your PC.
Get Here: UPSC Study Material
On this single page, we are providing complete information of syllabus of Union Public Service Commission exam. You can also download it in PDF form from this page. To get information directly on your wall, you can join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Contenders, for obtaining latest updates regarding this notification keep visit on this page on regular basis. You can also bookmark this page by using Control + D, to obtain up-to-date details regarding same. You can also collect more information of any competitive exam from our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com like exam pattern, study material etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|