UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is all ready to conduct Engineering Services Examination. Candidates are required to bring UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card along with them at time of exam. UPSC Engineering Services preliminary examination will be held on 07-01-2018 at various centers given below. So those candidates who will appear in this examination they may download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2018 effortlessly by going behind all the vital steps as structured below. No applier will get entry in exam hall without their UPSC Pre Exam Hall Ticket.
You may also download their hall ticket through online mode with the help of this single page or by moving the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. Keen aspirates can obtain significant information in concern of UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam Admit Card through this web page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. So please have a look below!!!
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|12/12/2017||UPSC||UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
How To Download UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card?
Candidates who want to download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2018 they need to follow the below important steps:-
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in
- Now hit the “Admit Card” tab which is provided at the right side and then select the link to open.
- After selecting the said link, you are required to select “E-Admit Cards for various Recruitment Posts” link.
- Then a new page will appear on your computer screen you have to select the “Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018” link.
- Now you require reading given instructions carefully and then press “yes” tab. After that you have fill either registration I.D or roll no.
- Applicants, if you fill incorrect details then your outcome will not be opened and after the above process you need to hit the submit button.
- Finally UPSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket will be displayed on your computer screen. Now the applicants can download it and keep it safe in the form of hard copy.
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
UPSC Engineering Services Exam pattern:
|Preliminary Examination||Paper – I||Objective||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||2 hours||200 marks|
|Paper – II||Objective||Engineering Discipline||3 hours||300 marks|
Check Here: UPSC Exam Pattern
Pay Attention On Below Vital Details:
The UPSC Admit Card of aspirants for the Engineering Services pre Exam is available on the Commission’s website or you may get it from above provided official link. The aspirants are advised to download UPSC Engineering Services Pre Exam Admit Card and take a printout thereof. The admitted aspirants will have to produce the printout of UPSC ESE Admit Card at the allotted venue for appearing in the examination. Aspirants are suggested to carry identical photographs along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity card or Passport or Driving License and the printout of UPSC e-Admit Card at the venue of the examination.
ESE Exam Centres 2018 of Preliminary Examination:
|Kochi (Cochin)||Port Blair|
Get Detailed UPSC Syllabus Here!!!
Date of UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination: 07-01-2018
Keen candidates are suggested to download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2018 through direct Official Link by visiting the www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal. You may also subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Engineering Services Examination||UPSC ESE 2018|
|UPSC ESE Result||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|