UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission has recently issue UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card. UPSC intends to conduct Engineering Service (Main) Examination, 2017 on 14-05-2017 so aspirants who are going to appear in Main ESE they can get their UPSC Engineering Service Hall Ticket from this single page. Through online mode aspirants can download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 very easily.
What This Page Includes?
Check the Status of UPSC Main ESE Hall Ticket
Simple Steps To Download www.upsc.gov.in Admit Card For Main Examination
Details of Announced Union Public Service Commission Hall Ticket
Union Public Service Commission Exam Pattern Details
Direct Official Link To Download UPSC Mains Exam Admit Card
Notable date Taken Into Consideration
Vital Note To keep In Mind
Aspirants may get their hall ticket by entering their Roll number and date of birth. Candidates may also download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card from official site by taking some necessary steps which are provided below. For obtaining other and essential details about UPSC ESE Admit Card, need to read out this page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
Process to download UPSC Engineering Services Exam Hall Ticket:
Contenders who are going to participate in Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Main Examination they must follow the below mentioned steps given below…
- Candidates are advised to visit the official site of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Examination” section and hit the link available on top of page.
- On next page hit on “e-Admit Card” link and select “Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017” link.
- Now you will get a new page opened on your display and hit on “Download e-Admit Card”.
- To download admit card candidates can select the any one option like by Registration Id or By Roll Number like this image.
If you search it “By Registration Id” Option:
- If, you select “By Registration Id” option, you need to fill Registration ID which should be 11 Digit and choose date of Birth which you fill in the application (DD/MM/YYYY) & fill Captcha Code in provided space.
- And press on “Submit” button and hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
If you search “By Roll No” Option:
- Candidates, if you search it “By Roll No.” option, you have to enter “Roll Number” which should be 7 Digit and Select date of Birth & enter Captcha Code in given box.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of details.
- After that, you will be able to see your admit card on your display screen.
- Now take print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: How To Download Admit Card Online?
UPSC Engineering Services Main Examination Admit Card
Engineering Services Examination is going to be held by Union Public Service Commission all over India. Organization conducts this exam to hire the eligible candidates for filling up group A/B/C posts in different departments like Indian Railway Service of Engineers, Central Engineering Service, Indian Railway Stores Service (Civil Engineering Posts, Indian Ordnance Factories Service AWM/JTS (Civil Engineering Post), Survey of India Group ‘A’ Service and others.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern:
Mains Examination (Section II (Conventional)) [600 Marks]
|Engineering Paper I||3 Hours||200|
|Engineering Paper II||3 Hours||200|
To Get Complete UPSC Syllabus: Visit This Link
Personality Test (Interview):
Candidates who qualify both prelims as well as mains examination they can appear in interview which consists of 200 Marks.
UPSC Mains Exam Centers
Important Date To Be Remembered:
UPSC Main Exam Date: 14/05/2017
Direct Link To Download: UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
Candidates may get their UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 through this Official Link. For attaining latest updates to direct in your mailbox, you need to subscribe our mail service and add our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com through bookmarking by using Control + D option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Result|