Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is all set to hire eligible aspirants for the primary and upper primary teacher vacancies through UPTET 2018 recruitment process. Candidates can apply for UP Teacher eligibility test after getting all the details given here.
UP Board Basic Education board has invited the application form through online mode. Interested candidates can make their registration by visiting the official website of the board.
Do you know the Exam Dates?
To select the right candidates for the UPTET vacancies, Uttar Pradesh board will conduct the teacher eligibility test which is going to be held on below mentioned exam dates. They can get the information related to UP TET Notification before filling the registration form.
To check the eligibility criteria of UPTET 2018, candidates need to read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
68500 शिक्षकों की भर्ती के लिए टीईटी-2018 का आयोजन:
Basic education departments all set to hire eligible candidates on vacant posts of Assistant Teachers in Basic Schools. Total 68500 vacancies re going to be filled up. It has been decided that the recruitment process will be completed till November 2018.
The board has decided to conduct TET 2018 in the month of August/September 2018. After conducting Teachers Eligibility Test 2018, the recruitment of candidates on vacant posts of Assistant Teachers will be done.
For Primary Level Teacher: Applicants must hold Graduation Degree with minimum of 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) OR BTC training from UP OR 4 year diploma in elementary education OR BTC (Urdu) 2 Year Course OR Intermediate with 04 Year B.El.Ed Course.
Get More: Latest Jobs In Teaching Sector
For Upper Primary Level Teacher: Contenders should possess Graduate Degree with minimum of 50% marks with OR B.Ed in Pedagogy BTC training from UP OR 2 years Course in BTC OR Intermediate with 04 Year B.El.Ed Course.
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.200/-
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee through E-Challan.
Process of Selection for UPTET Exam Notification:
Selection will be done on basis of marks obtained in Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test which will be conducted on specified dates that will be decide by the organization.
UPTET Exam Pattern:
For Paper I (for Classes I to V) Primary:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
For Paper II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary:
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science|
(for Mathematics and
Science teacher) Social
(for Social Studies/Social
Process to Fill Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form:
To fill the UPTET application form 2018, candidates need to follow the below instructions given here, please have a look..!!
- Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the official site that is www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- On home page of official site select the appropriate link related to Uttar Pradesh TET Exam.
- First read the notification carefully and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Now Uttar Pradesh TET Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill Uttar Pradesh TET Application Form with all asked details without any mistakes in an appropriate manner.
- Upload Scanned images of recent colored Photograph along with application.
- Make payment of application fee.
- At last check UPTET Application Form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- After that candidates should take printout of filled application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Online Registration||Aug 2018|
|Starting Date of E-Challan||Aug 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Complete Application||September 2018|
|Dates for Correction in Application Form||September 2018|
Contenders can receive all the details related to UPTET 2018 with the help of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|UPTET Merit List||UPTET Admit Card|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||UPTET Answer Key|
|How To Become Teacher||UPTET Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|