Students have to qualify Vardhman Mahaveer Open University entrance exam for VMOU Admission. It is the University level exam, which provides admission in UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, & other courses.
Students who meet all the eligibility conditions can apply through online process and can get admission in UG/PG course for academic session 2018-2019. Those candidates who are willing to apply they submit their application form before the last date and can grab all the important information about VMOU Admission Status.
How To Get Admission In VMOU?
Interested contenders who wish to study in Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota they must apply for www.vmou.ac.in admission 2018 by going through all the steps as given below before closing date.
You can attain all the essential details about Vardhman Mahaveer Open University UG/PG Admission form by going through this web page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Offered by VMOU:
Masters Degree Program:
|MA Political Science|
|MA Police Administration|
|MA Public Administration|
|Master of Commerce|
|Master of Journalism|
|Master of Library and Information Science|
|Master of Computer Science|
|Master of Science Zoology|
|Master of Science Physics|
|Master of Science Chemistry|
|Master of Science Botany|
|Master of Computer Application|
|Master of Social Work|
|Master of Business Administration|
Bachelor Degree Programme:
|Bachelor of Arts Preparatory Programme|
|Bachelor of Commerce Preparatory Programme|
|Bachelor of Science Preparatory Programme|
|Bachelor of Arts Programme|
|Bachelor of Commerce Programme|
|Bachelor of Science Programme|
|Bachelor of Journalism|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Computer Application|
|Bachelor of Social Work|
|Bachelor of Education (B Ed)|
Post Graduate Diploma Programme:
|PG Diploma in Computer Application|
|PG Diploma in Gandhian Nonviolent Conflict Resolution|
|PG Diploma in Labour Laws, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management|
|PG Diploma in Water Resource Management|
|PG Diploma in Value Education and Spirituality|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling|
|PG Diploma in Computer Accounting and Audit|
|Diploma in Culture and Tourism|
|Diploma in Library and Information Science|
|Diploma in Social Problems of Rajasthan|
|Diploma in Watershed Management|
|Diploma in Apabhransha Language|
|Diploma in Prakrit Language|
|Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education|
|Diploma in General Agriculture|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Certificate in Rajasthani Language and Culture|
|Certificate in Panchayati Raj Project|
|Certificate in Awareness of Gandhian Method|
|Certificate in Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Mate|
|Certificate in Value Education and Spirituality|
|Certificate Programme in Digital Library|
|Certificate in Human Rights|
|Certificate in Consumer Protection Law|
|Certificate in Apabhransha Language|
|Certificate in Prakrit Language|
|Certificate in Food and Nutrition|
|Certificate in Crop Protection|
|Certificate in yoga|
|Certificate in Naturopathy|
|Certificate in Functional English|
|Certificate in Creative Writing in English|
|Certificate Course in Teaching of English|
|Certificate in Falit Jyotish|
VMOU Admission Eligibility:
VMOU PG Admission: Those, who want to take admission to PG Courses they should possess Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with minimum 55% marks
VMOU UG Admission: Students should have done Intermediate in relevant stream with aggregate 50% marks.
VMOU MBA Admission: Contenders must have BBA degree / professional degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from
VMOU MCA Admission: Candidates must hold Graduation in computer application with aggregate 50% marks.
To apply for VMOU Exam, application fee is different for different programs as per the courses chosen by you. You are required to pay fee through online mode (internet banking, mobile banking, credit card, debit card or e-mitra KIOSK).
VMOU Admission process:
Students get admission into dissimilar educational courses offered by University for the academic year 2018 on the basis of their marks obtained in admission entrance test and interview conduct individually for the concerned programme by the university.
VMOU Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max Question|
- Candidates will get total 02 hours to solve the question paper.
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based).
- The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will have four options.
- For each correct answer one mark will be given.
- There is no provision of negative marking
Must Read: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
How To fill VMOU Application Form 2018?
- Candidates, who want to take admission in UG/PG courses, can firstly download the prospectus from the official website that is www.vmou.ac.in or can be obtained from the university.
- If online then, log on to the official web portal and select the link of “VMOU Admission 2018” from homepage.
- Read complete details from VMOU Notification and ensure about their eligibility criteria for available course.
- After that, go to homepage and hit the link VMOU Admission Application Form
- Fill the form cautiously and complete all the details. And upload the testimonials (if required).
- The photograph and documents should be scanned and the size should be according to the prescribed size.
- After completing the procedure hit on the final submission tab; don’t forget to take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
- Photograph and self signature in appropriate Box
- Attested Certificates and Mark sheets of relevant qualifications
- Age Certificate (Self declaration, 10th Mark sheet, PAN card, Driving license-Only for BAP/BScP)
- Experience Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Category Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Widow/Divorcee Certificate
- Ex-Service man/Kashmir migrant/War widow Certificate
- MBA student should attach entrance test score card
VMOU Admit Card 2018:
You can download your VMOU 2018 Admit card through online mode. It will be issued from the 1st week of May 2018. You have to carry your admit card at the examination hall. Without admit card, you will not be allowed to enter in the examination center.
VMOU Admission 2018 Important Dates:
|Particulars||VMOU admission dates (Tentative)|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form||28-02-2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability||First week of May 2018|
|VMOU Exam Date||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Declaration of VMOU Kota Result||Within one month of examination|
|VMOU Counselling starts||In the month of June 2018|
Get Best Answer: Why College Attendance is Important
Contact details of Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University:
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota
Rawatbhata Road Kota
Rajasthan – 324021 (India)
Keen candidates can grasp all the vital details regarding VMOU Admission 2018 by going through the Official Notification. You all are advised to visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain all the updated news.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|VMOU Time Table||VMOU Result|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|