Air India Recruitment
An advertisement has been issued named as Air India Recruitment. The authority wants to hire eligible candidates on the vacant posts of Part Time Medical Doctor/MO. For the post of Part Time Medical Doctor candidates have to appear in Walk In as on 07th Dec 2018.
Candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for Air India MO Recruitment, should apply for the same by appear in walk in or you can send applications to the respective address for the posts of Full Time Medical Doctors. For entire details about Air India Recruitment 2019 you can go through this page.
Apply now for Air India Medical Doctor Recruitment
The location of Part Time Medical Doctor is Pune and location of Medical Doctor (On fixed term contract) For Clinic and Pre/Post Flight Medical Examination (PFME) is Mumbai. So apply if you are flexible for the locations.
Candidates can easily enroll for Air India Recruitment 2019 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Air India Recruitment
Air India Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of|
|Part-Time Medical Doctor||01|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Air India Medical Doctor/MO Vacancies, they should have MBBS Degree from an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates trained in Aviation Medicine.
Find Out Here: Medical Jobs
Candidates must have a minimum of (02) two years’ experience as medical practitioner. Preference will be given to candidates experienced in Casualty / Industrial Medicine.
To apply for Air India Vacancies, candidate’s age should not be more than 62 years as on November 01, 2018. Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the norms.
For the posts of Medical Doctor (Full Time), candidates have to send Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- as application fee (not applicable for SC / ST and Ex Servicemen candidates) in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at Mumbai.
- Selected candidates for Medical Doctor will be paid Rs.65,000/- per month break-up of which, is as under :
- Remuneration : Rs, 59,800/-
- Conveyance : Rs. 5,200/-
- For Part-Time Medical Doctor post, candidates will be paid Rs.32,500/- per month with annual increment of Rs.250/-. The post also carries other benefits such as Leave, Medical and Air Passages, as applicable.
Air India Medical Officer Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Jobs in Air India will be done as follows:
- Medical Doctor (Full Time): Through Personal Interview
- Part Time Medical Doctor: Through Walk In Interview
Quick Links For Interview:
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply for Air India Medical Doctor Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for Air India Jobs, Visit official website of organization that is www.airindia.in
- Choose “careers” tab available at bottom of page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you need to select and hit on “Advertisement” link, available in front of
- “Recruitment for Medical Officer at Mumbai”
- Recruitment for Part Time Medical Officer at Pune
- You will get a PDF file of Air India Notification on your digital screen, having all details of Air India Job.
- You should read all the details of Vacancies in Air India mentioned in it.
- You have to go back to the previous page and hit on “Application format” link.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
For Full Time Medical Officer
- You have to send your applications to the below mentioned address.
For Part Time Medical Officer
- You have to bring your application and documents along with you at the time of Walk in.
Postal Address for Medical Doctor (On fixed term contract) Post:
Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited:
Western Region, Recruitment Section, Ground Floor,
Technical (THQ) Bldg., Old Airport, Kalina,
Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400029
Walk In Venue:
In AIR INDIA LIMITED Airlines House 39/B,
Dr.Ambedkar Road (Wellesley Road) Opp.RTO,
Near Sangam Bridge, Pune – 411 001
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
- Last date for submission of applications: 26-12-2018
- Air India Walk In Interview Date: 07-12-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about Air India Recruitment 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment||Air India Results|
|Air India Admit Card||Air India Pilot Salary|
|How to Become a Cabin Crew||Latest Private Jobs|
|How To Become A Pilot In India||Commercial Pilot Salaries In India|