Amity University Admit Card
Amity University has decided to release Amity University Admit Card soon on its official website. So, candidates who have applied for Amity University JEE Entrance Exam can download their Amity JEE Entrance Exam Hall Ticket soon from this page.
To download AMITY JEE Admit Card, candidates need to log in with their Application Number and Password. Candidates can make the changes in selecting the Amity JEE exam centers and exam date before the issue of Amity JEE Admit Card. Once the Amity University Hall Ticket will be issued, no changes can be made.
Amity University JEE Entrance Exam Hall Ticket Download:
Amity University is renowned by the University Grants Commission (UGC). This university provides various courses such as MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, P.hD etc. Every year a large number of candidates get admission in UG/ PG courses for enhancing their career. Joint Entrance examination is also conducted by the University for selecting candidates in concerned field of Engineering.
Qualifying aspirants will get admission in desirable courses.To get rest of details regarding Amity University Exam Admit Card 2019; you need to read this page carefully prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Amity University Admit Card
Process of Downloading Amity JEE Entrance Admit Card:
To appear in the Amity University Joint Entrance Examination, download Amity University Hall Ticket from here:
- Logon to the official website of Amity University i.e. www.amity.edu to get their Amity JEE Entrance Admit Card.
- From home page of web portal, you should take your cursor towards “Campus” tab which is available in the menu bar for Amity JEE Entrance Exam Hall Ticket.
- Within few seconds, city wise campuses will be shown at front of you.
- Choose suitable link of your campus to download Amity JEE Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- After that you need to choose suitable link of Amity University Admit Card 2019.
- Enter your registration no / Name and password accordingly for Amity University Admit Card 2019.
- In the last step, press on “submit” tab for Amity University Admit Card 2019
- Download your Amity JEE Entrance Admit Card 2019.
- Retain a print of Amity University JEE Exam Hal Ticket and save it for examination purpose.
Amity JEE Exam Pattern:
Amity University Joint Entrance Examination contains four sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions. All sections are compulsory
|Subject||No. of Questions|
Marking Scheme of Joint Entrance Exam:
- Total no. of questions in one set are 90 with maximum time limit 120 minutes.
- Four marks would be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect entry.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Students will get 1.25 minute per question approximately on an average is required for solution of each question.
Read Also: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Details Present in Amity University Joint Entrance Examination Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Examination center
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Instructions for the exam day
- Amity University Admit Card Instructions
Get Updated & Detailed: Amity University Syllabus
Amity JEE 2019 Exam Centres:
Get Best Answer: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Documents needed at the Amity JEE Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019:
- 10th and 12th Class Marksheets
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate
- Amity University Admit Card 2019
- Amity JEE Counselling Letter 2019
|Events||Amity JEE Recruitment Dates|
|Availability of Amity JEE Application Form||Open|
|Amity JEE Exam Dates||08-04-2019 to 05-05-2019|
|Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam||After registration of Application form|
|Amity JEE Results||10-05-2019|
To collect more details of Amity University Admit Card 2019 candidates need to go through Official Link which is well presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your easiness.
If candidates have any query regarding Amity University JEE Entrance Call Letter they may comment in below stated comment box. We will try to solve your query and give you satisfactory answer as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section