BHU RET Admit Card
Banaras Hindu University is all set to release BHU RET Admit Card. Those who will participate in BHU Research Entrance Test may download hall ticket from here. You may carry Admit Card at time of appearing for test.
Contenders who will appear in Banaras Hindu University Exam to be held in 2nd week of December 2018 may download BHU RET Admit Card 2018. BHU RET Exam Admit Card will be accessible via online mode.
BHU Research Entrance Test Hall Ticket:
You may follow listed ways to download Banaras Hindu University Research Entrance Test Admit Card 2018. After downloading call letter, check your name, roll number, exam venue to be there on hall ticket.
There are three parts of Research Entrance Test i.e. A, B & C. To gain more details about BHU RET 2018 Admit Card, have a look on below of page customized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BHU RET Admit Card
Procedure to Download BHU RETS Admit Card 2018:
To get Banaras Hindu University Admit Card, follow steps as prescribed here.
- Aspirants may visit official website of the organization that is www.bhu.ac.in
- Move under ‘News/Notices’ section visible under right side.
- Select link concerning Banaras Hindu University Research Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2018.
- Put asked details like roll number/registration number to get Banaras Hindu University Research Entrance Test Admit Card.
- Your BHU RET 2018 Hall Ticket will open up at your screen.
- At last step, download BHU RET Call Letter & bring it during exam time.
BHU RET Exam Pattern 2018:
There are three parts of Research Entrance Test that is:
Test A Exam Pattern:
- Objective Type questions are from analytical and logical capability topics.
- 60 MCQ’s of 180 marks will be asked in paper.
- Time duration of Research Entrance Test A is of 1 hour.
- There will be negative marking in exam.
- You will be awarded 3 marks for every correct answer.
- 1 mark will get deducted from total marks for each wrong answer.
Test B Exam Pattern:
- In order to check subject knowledge of aspirants, this exam is organized.
- This test will be organized with the conjunction with Test A.
- Time duration of Research Entrance Test B is of 2 hrs.
- Question paper is of 200 total marks.
- There will be 40 MCQ’s each carrying 3 marks and 10 Short Answer Questions from which you may attend any five each carrying 16 marks.
- There is also provision of negative marking in exam.
Test C Exam Pattern:
- In Research Entrance Test C, attention is made on research proposal and personal interview.
- Those who qualify Test A and Test B will undergo Test C.
- It will be organized in the concerned department selected by the board.
- This paper is of 100 marks, 30 marks for writing one page research proposal while remaining 70 marks for personal interview.
Check This: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Details on BHU RET Hall Ticket 2018:
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category on Banaras Hindu University Research Entrance Test Call Letter
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Essential Identity Proof To Be Carried During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
RET for Ph.D. & Integrated M.Phil Programmes:
- Test A/ Test B Dates: 2nd week of December 2018
- Issue of call letter: 15 days before exam
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to obtain more information about BHU RET Admit Card 2018. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more information concerning exam, result, application form & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|BHU Admission||BHU Counselling|
|BHU Fee Structure||How to Download Admit Card|
|How To Find Study Material Online||BHU Answer Key|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|