UPSC CISF Exam
A notification has been issued for UPSC CISF Exam. The Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct LDCE for filling up 10 vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
The Limited Departmental Competitive Examination is going to be held at New Delhi on 03-03-2019. Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility norms required for UPSC CISF Exam 2019 as per the UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Notification, can fill their online forms till 31/12/2018.
Apply Online for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) Recruitment
After applying online for UPSC Assistant Commandants Vacancies, you have to send hard copies of online applications along with necessary certification done by the appropriate authority documents till 08/01/2019.
Applicants can easily enroll for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2019 by following the instructions mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CISF Exam
UPSC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Assistant Commandants ( CISF Full Form )
- Number of Vacancies: 10
Those, who are going to apply for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants Recruitment, they should have degree of Graduation from a recognized University.
The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on 01st January, 2019 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean record of service till issue of offer of appointment.
To apply for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) Vacancies, candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01-08-2019 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1984.
However, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or a Schedule Tribe.
Find Out More: Latest Police Jobs
To apply for Union Public Service Commission CISF AC (Exe) Exam, The Minimum requirements for the candidate (for all categories) are as follows:
|Height||165 cms (Gen & SC)|
|162.5 cms ( ST)|
|Chest ( unexpanded )||81 cms|
(with 5 cm minimum expansion )
|Weight||Corresponding to height|
|Height||157 cms (Gen & SC)|
|154 cms ( ST)|
|Chest ( unexpanded )||Not applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to height|
Press Here For CISF AC (EXE) LDCE-2019 Notification
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants Recruitment Procedure:
The selection of candidates for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants Vacancies, will be done on the basis of their performances in following stages:
- UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
- Physical and Medical Standard Tests
- Personality/Interview Tests
The selection process will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Get Here: CISF AC LDCE Syllabus
Scheme of Written Examination:
Following is the pattern of examination; you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
The UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Exam will comprise two papers as follows:
Paper-1: This paper will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi. The paper will comprise two parts as follows:-
- Part-A: General Ability and Intelligence – 150 Marks (75 Questions)
- Part-B: Professional Skill – 150 Marks (75 Questions)
Paper II: Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension – 100 Marks (2 hours)
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
Also Check Out From Here: In Hand CISF Salary
UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Exam Admit Cards:
UPSC CISF AC Hall Tickets would be uploaded in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in two weeks before the date of examination and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be issued by the Commission.
How to apply for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2019?
Candidates can apply against Union Public Service Commission AC (Exe) LDCE Notification by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for CISF Assistant Commandants Vacancies, candidates who are eligible may apply through the official site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page you need to go “Examination” section and hit on the “CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2019” link.
- After that you need to select the “Notice (399.1 KB) link.
- After that UPSC AC (Exe) Notification will be displayed on your screen, you must read the notification information completely.
- Now you need to hit on an appropriate link for UPSC CISF AC (EXE) Apply Online.
- Fill UPSC CISF AC (EXE) Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application forms, and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Press Here For UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Official Link
Central Industrial Security Force, 13,
CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE-2019 Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||05/12/2018|
|Date of Commencement of|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date to apply online||31/12/2018|
|Date of Upload||05/12/2018|
|Last date for submission of hard|
copies of online applications
Check All UPSC Notification from this page !!
Candidates may go through the official Link to get rest details about UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CISF Recruitment||UPSC CISF Result|
|CISF Head Constable Syllabus||How to Download CISF Payslip?|
|Defence Jobs||CISF Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||More Government Jobs|