DNB CET 2019
National Board Of Examinations will soon release DNB CET 2019 Application Form !!! Candidates will get Exam Eligibility Criteria and Important dates for Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test through this page.
It is organized in the month of January and July 2019. So those aspirants who are interested to fill application form they first have to ensure their eligibility. Candidates can fill DNB CET Application Form from 1st week of November 2018 till 4th week of November 2018.
DNB CET 2019 Exam Notification
DNB CET is a common entrance examination conducted for admissions to DNB post graduate courses. Before appearing for this entrance test, candidates first have to fill application form through online mode.
For other details in regards with DNB CET 2019 Application Form, candidates may go through below section of this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DNB CET 2019
Candidate must be Indian National having MBBS and MD/MS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India. Aspirants should have completed their 3 years of rotatory training by 31st December 2018.
Applicants who are appearing in possession of postgraduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December 2018 are eligible to apply for DNB CET Exam 2019.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 4500/- by Net-banking/Debit card/Credit card or cash. The fee once paid in not refundable.
DNB CET Process:
- First of all candidates have to register through online mode from 1st week of November 2018 till 4th week of November 2018.
- After registration, download DNB CET admit card which will be made available in the month in 1st week of December 2018.
- Then appear for DNB CET Exam to get admissions to all the DNB post graduate courses.
- After that check the DNB CET result which will be made available on this page. The rank card will have a candidate’s rank, score and other details.
- At last appear for DNB CET counseling and get admission
Get List of: Medical Entrance Exam
DNB CET Exam Pattern 2019
DNB CET 2019 will be conducted in online mode (CBT) having Multiple Type Questions. There are 180 questions which will be asked in the question paper and the question paper will be published in English language only
The examination will be of 3 hours. For the correct answer, 4 marks will be given to the candidates. There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answer
|No. of Questions
|Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology)
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success
DNB CET Admit Card
National Board Of Examinations (NBE) will release DNB CET 2019 Hall Ticket in 1st week of December 2018. Applicants can take a print out of the admit card and paste the photograph in the given space.
DNB CET Result 2019
After conducting Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test 2019, National Board Of Examinations (NBE) will declare DNB CET 2019 Results at its official website. The validity of the result will be only for the current admission session i.e. January 2019 session only.
DNB CET Counselling 2019
After qualifying DNB CET 2019, shortlisted candidates then will be called for counseling for allocation of seats on merit cum choice basis. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by them in DNB CET.
Candidates should bring the given documents in original along with self-attested photocopies at the time of DNB CET 2019 Counselling:
- Rank Letter
- MBBS Degree certificate
- DNB, MD/MS Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate (If applicable)
- Permanent Registration certificate
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of declaration of result
- Proof of training completion
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued
- Any other relevant certificate or document
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Steps to fill DNB CET Application Form 2019:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Board Of Examinations (NBE) that is www.cet.natboard.edu.in
- For registration candidate have to fill personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB etc.
- After that choose a password and security question/Answer and then hit log in option
- It will provide you an DNB CET application number just fill it in required blanks
- Be careful with entering the registration details as it cannot be changed/edited/modified under any circumstance
- Then upload your scanned images of recent colour photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- After uploading images, make payment of application fee through proper mode
- At last hit download and confirm page option and take hard copy of it for further use.
DNB CET Important Dates:
|For January 2019 session
|For July 2019 session
|Starting of Online application
|1st week of November 2018
|2nd week of May 2019
|Closing of application form
|4th week of November 2018
|Last week of May 2019
|Availability of admit card
|1st week of December 2018
|3rd week of June 2019
|DNB CET 2019 entrance exam
|3rd week of December 2018
|Last week of June 2019
|Announcement of cut off
|Last week of December 2018
|3rd week of July 2019
|Declaration of result
|3rd week of January 2019
|3rd week of July 2019
|Starting of counselling
Check Rank Wise: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Candidates can go through this complete page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or hit the above stated Official Link to get complete details in regards with DNB CET 2019 Application Form.
Candidates can also type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries. Also like this page on facebook or Google Plus to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|High Salaried Medical Jobs
|Career in Medical Field
|How To Apply For Education Loan
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
|Scholarship in India
|Student Success Strategies
|List of Paramedical Courses
|Why College Attendance is Important