Documents Required for Counselling
At the time of counseling, applicants are required to produce the important documents/ Certificates in original as well as photo copies. Candidates must bring below provided Documents Required for Counselling.
Candidates without the original documents will not be permitted to take admission under any condition. Many Universities / Institutes conduct counseling session for seat allotment to candidates, as per his or her choice.
Registered Themselves to Participate in Counselling!!!
To participate in counselling, all qualified candidates need to register first. Further submit their choices, view indicative seat allotment, modify & lock the choices. Then candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank secured and choices exercised at time of counselling.
Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check the List Of Important Certificates Required for Counselling. Please have a Glance for Documents Required for Counseling !!!
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Documents Required for Counselling
List of Documents Required for Counselling:
The candidates will have to report to allotted institute with the required documents, fees as written in the allotment letter. Applicants must have a look for Documents Required for Counselling.
- Counseling Call Letter.
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th / 12th
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate from Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Documents Required for Counselling such as Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required)
- An affidavit in the design as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your father / mother / protector in occurrence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Three new passport size photographs and three stamp size snaps with your names written on backside.
- Authority letter-wherever applicable and Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the scholar and the parents in relation to anti-ragging measures as per regulation.
- DEMAND DRAFT for amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee and it also Documents Required for Counselling.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate / transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioral pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
Also Read: List Of Documents Required For Education Loan
Counselling Procedure 2019:
- In this step, willing candidates will have to register online. Candidates will have to hit on ‘New registrations’ tab.
- Now, candidates will be required to enter their details such as roll number, all India rank and percentile score.
Counselling Fee Payment:
- After successful registration, candidates will be asked to submit refundable and non-refundable counselling fee.
- The fee can be paid through an online medium like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Exercising of Choices and Locking of Choices:
- Afterwards, candidates will be required to submit preferences. Candidates must note that admission will be taken on the basis of merit and preferences submitting during the counselling process.
- Therefore, it is suggested to submit preferences as per scores. Candidates will have the list of colleges displayed on the screen and there is no limit to select choices
Seat Allotment Result:
- After each round of counselling, the seat allotment result will be declared. counselling result, released in the form of the seat allotment list and seat allotment letter, will disclose the seat allotted to the candidates.
- Candidates can check their name, roll no., allotted category, candidates’ category, allotted college, quota and course in the NEET seat allotment list.
Reporting to the Allotted College:
- Candidates who will be allotted a seat will be asked to report to the allotted college to complete the admission formalities.
- While reporting to the allotted college, candidates must submit the original copy of the Certificates Required for Counselling which are listed above.
Check Here University Wise: Counselling Schedule
Here on this page, we have listed Important Documents Required for Counselling. Aspirants to get latest updates regularly can join www.recruitmentinboxx.com through social sites; Facebook and Google Plus.
Or to receive notifications and updates directly in your mailbox, you may also subscribe our free mail service regarding Documents Required for Counselling. If you have any query regarding Documents Required for Counselling you may ask in comment box that is stated below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section