GNM Admit Card
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of health Science is going to release GNM Admit Card on the official website. Candidates, who are planning to appear in SSUHS Assam GNM Nursing Entrance Exam, must download GNM Hall Ticket from this page.
For Admission into GNM Course in GNM training schools under Government of Assam for the session 2018-19, organization is inviting application from the female candidates from 10-12-2018 to 31-12-2018.
SSUHS Assam GNM Admit Card 2019:
Candidates have to qualify the GNM Entrance Examination for getting admission in GNM Course. The Entrance Test is going to be held on 03-02-2019 (Sunday) at Guwahati, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur and Silchar. GNM Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will be available from 20-01-2019.
Go through this page to get more details about GNM Admit Card 2019. This page is well maintained by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Read the complete page to get other information regarding Srimanta Sankaradeva University of health Science Admit Card.
GNM Admit Card
What is the Process to Download GNM 2019 Admit Card?
Those candidates who want to download SSUHS Assam Nursing Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, must go through the below mentioned guidelines.
Step 1: In the first step, you need to log on to the official website of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of health Science that is ssuhs.in
Step 2: On the home page, press the suitable link to download GNM Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card/ GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019.
Step 3: After hitting the above mentioned link, a new page will be open in front of you. Now on reaching new page you have to enter required information accurately.
Step 4: Now you have to press submit button to download the GNM Call Letter.
Step 5: Within few seconds your GNM Admit Card 2019 will appear in front of you.
Step 6: At last download it or take a print out of GNM Staff Nurse Admit Card for future use.
About GNM 2019 Examination:
- The GNM Entrance Test is going to be held on 03-02-2019 (Sunday) from (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM) at Guwahati, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur and Silchar.
- Entrance Exam of GNM will be of 100 Marks.
- There will be 25 questions from each of the subjects that is, English, General Science, General Mathematics, Social Studies with one mark for every question.
- There will no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The questions will be in English and Assamese Language. All applicable details are to be filled in the MCQ Sheet before answering the questions.
- If anyone of you will forget application form number and password then he/she will not be able to download Admit Card.
Get Here Complete Detailed: GNM Syllabus
- GNM Entrance Exam Date: 03-02-2019 (Sunday) from (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- GNM Admit Card will be available from: 20-01-2019
Go through the official website link to download the GNM Admit Card 2019. Dear aspirants you are requested to stay in touch with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining more details about SSUHS Assam GNM Nursing Entrance Exam. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus and also use our free email services.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GNM Course Details||Uttarakhand Nursing Exam|
|GNM Time Table||GNM Nursing Full Form|
|Medical Entrance Exam||Career Option in Medical|