GNM Nursing Application Form
GNM Nursing Application Form 2018 is invited from unmarried female applicants through offline mode. Candidates who want to pursue Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course must apply between 01-09-2018 to 15-09-2018.
As per SAIL/BOKARO GNM Prospectus, Interested candidates who have passed 10+2 in Science are eligible to apply. Screening of applicants for admission to GNM Nursing course will be done on the basis of aptitude test held on 29-09-2018.
Submit GNM Nursing 2018 Application Form till 15-09-2018
To participate in exam one has to apply by forwarding their duly filled in GNM Nursing Application Form before last date via post at below mentioned address. Applications will be downloading from sail website www.sail.co.in
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well created this page with complete details of GNM Nursing Application 2018-2019, for additional info must go through the below stated page. ( GNM Nursing Full Form )
GNM Nursing Application Form
|Duration Of Course||3 YEARS|
|Number Of Seat||40|
|Sex/Marital Status||FEMALE ONLY/UNMARRIED|
GNM Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Those want to apply for GNM Nursing Notification must satisfy all conditions mentioned below –
- Candidate shall be citizen of India
- Applier should make sure they have passed 10+2 in Science (preferably PCB) & English in regular course with aggregate of 40% marks from recognized board
Read Out Complete: GNM Course Details
- To being an eligible contenders for SAIL/BOKARO GNM Nursing must have minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years as on 31. 12. 2018.
- Admission to this course is limited to unmarried female candidates only
- One should be physically and mentally fit.
GNM Nursing Application Form Fees
Contenders applying for GNM Nursing must need to remit Application fee of Rs.500/- from 01.09.2018 to 10.09.2018. Fees will be accepted on-line through SBI Collect only.
GNM Nursing Course Fee Structure
|Admission Fee||Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six thousand only) at the time of admission.|
|Caution Money||Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) at the time of admission|
|Development Fee||Rs.5,000/-(Rupees five thousand only)|
|Tuition Fees||Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve thousand only) per annum|
Get List of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
All the appliers are here by informed that selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of merit achieved in the aptitude test which will be conducted on 29-09-2018
Get Here Complete Detailed: GNM Syllabus
How to Submit GNM Nursing 2018 Application Form ?
Candidates who wish to apply for GNM Nursing course must follow up below mentioned step by step guidelines –
- First and foremost steps of the applicants is to visit the official site that is
- After reaching to the home page, go to “Careers” section given at menu bar
- Form new page select “Prospectus of (Notice for admission in General Nursing & Midwifery Course: 2018-19) School of Nursing, Bokaro General Hospital” link given under news section
- Now notification with detailed instructions will be displayed, read it carefully.
- Thereafter download the GNM Nursing Application form from PDF file.
- Fill the application form with all required details in appropriate manner
- Attach all required documents/ certificate with form
- enclose form and particular in an envelope and forward it by post at below mentioned address latest before 15-09-2018
The Prinicipal School Of Nursing, Bokaro General Hospital,
B.S.City Dist-Bokaro, (Jharkand),Pin-827004.
Candidates have to submit Self Attested photocopies of certificates below stated documents-
- Class 10 Board- Original Passing Certificate (for age proof)
- Class 10+2 or Equivalent – Admit card, Mark Sheet & original /provisional Passing Certificate.
- Those who belong to SC/ST- caste certificate issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate(CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY LOWER THAN THE MENTIONED COMPETENT AUTHORITY WILL BE REJECTED).
- Those who belong to OBC – caste certificate of current financial year (2017-18), issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate or equivalent person authorized by the concerned state & specify that the candidate belongs to non-creamy layer(CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY LOWER THAN THE MENTIONED COMPETENT AUTHORITY WILL BE REJECTED).
- Application– cum – ExaminationFee Receipt of Rs.500/- (NON REFUNDABLE) through SBI Collect(ONLINE WINDOW VALID FROM 01.09.2018 to 10.09.2018).
- One Self Addressed Envelope (26 cm X 12.5 cm or equivalent) with postage stamp of Rs. 25.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Only) for dispatch of Admit Card
Check Exam Dates Here: GNM Time Table
GNM Nursing Application Imp Dates
|Application & Prospectus Can Be Downloaded From Sail website www.sail.co.in||01-09-2018|
|Last Date Of Fee (Non-Refundable) Deposit through SBI Collect||10-09-2018|
|Last Date Of Receiving Of Application (By Post)||15-09-2018|
|Display Of List Of Eligible Candidates On The Notice Board Of School Of Nursing||20-09-2018|
|Issue Of Admit Card By Post||20-09-2018 to 22-09-2018|
|Date Of Aptitude (Written) Test||29-09-2018|
|Display Of Merit List||01-10-2018|
|Verification Of Certificate &Medical Check-Up||03 to 5-10-2018 (Only on working Days.)|
|Admission||08-10-2018 and 09-10-2018|
|Commencement Of Classes||10-10-2018|
Applicants, if you want to attain more details about the GNM Nursing Application 2018-2019 must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates and interesting facts you can follow us on Facebook or Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||GNM Admit Card|
|Medical Entrance Exam||Career Option in Medical|
|Scholarship in India||Career After 12th In India|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||UGC Approved Universities|