GNM Nursing Application
Candidates those who want to take admission in GNM Course are required to submit the application form through online mode. Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences will not accept any GNM Nursing Application after the late date i.e. 31-12-2018.
Direct link to download SSUHS Assam GNMEE Notification has been provided at the below section of this web page. You can hit the respective link and complete the submission process against GNMEE Nursing through proper mode.
GNMEE Notification 2019:
Questions from English, General Science, General Mathematics and Social Studies section will be asked in GNM Nursing Entrance Exam. Those applicants who will clear the exam get suitable seats in SSUHS GNM Nursing Course.
Look at the below section of this web page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get more details regarding GNM Nursing Application 2019. Check, it out and apply attend the GNM Entrance Examination 2019. ( GNM Nursing Full Form )
GNM Nursing Application
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing:
- Only female candidates can submit the GNM Nursing Application
- Contenders must be permanent residents of Assam.
- Those applicants who have passed 10+2 with suitable subjects can attend the GNMEE Nursing exam.
Read Out Complete: GNM Course Details
Age Limit for SSUHS GNMEE:
Those aspirants who fulfill the age criteria can apply against GNM Nursing Admission. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved candidates as per the organization norms.
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Get List of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
GNM Nursing Admission Process:
Selection against admission in SSHU GNM Nursing will be done through applicants’ performance in entrance examination. Those aspirants who will be able to clear GNMEE 2019 get suitable seats in respective course.
GNM Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Questions from English, General Science, General Mathematics and Social Studies section will be asked in GNM Nursing Entrance Exam.
- GNMEE 2019 will be of 100 marks and no negative marking will be in the exam.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in GNM Entrance Exam 2019.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
Get Here Complete Detailed: GNM Syllabus
It is necessary for the applicants to deposit Rs. 1000/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to fill GNM Nursing Application Form 2019?
Follow the mentioned below steps and complete the submission of GNM Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form 2019:
- First of all, contenders have to go through the official website of the university i.e. www.ssuhs.in.
- Then check “Notices/ Orders” section provided in the middle of the home page for GNMEE Application form.
- Select “Educational Notice – Admission into GNM Course in the GNM Training Schools under Govt. of Assam for the Session 2018-19” link.
- Download GNM Nursing Admission Notice and follow the instructions.
- Hit “New Registration” option and complete the GNM Nursing registration process.
- After that, you will receive login ID and password.
- Use the ID and password at required space and hit “Login” button.
- Then fill GNM Nursing Online Application form with correct details.
- Deposit the fee and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of GNM Nursing Online Application form for further use.
GNM Nursing Application Last Date:
|Submission of GNM Nursing Application form starts||10-12-2018|
|Last date to submit GNMEE Application form||31-12-2018|
|GNMEE Admit Card||20-01-2019|
|GNMEE 2019 Date||03-02-2019|
Check Exam Dates Here: GNM Time Table
Clear your doubts regarding GNM Nursing Application 2019 by write it in the mentioned below comment box. For further details regarding the same, you may follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Google Plus and Facebook.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||GNM Admit Card|
|Medical Entrance Exam||Career Option in Medical|
|Scholarship in India||Career After 12th In India|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||UGC Approved Universities|