Gujarat SET Exam Notification
Gujarat SET 2019 Exam Notification for 14th State Eligibility Test will be released in 2nd week of April 2019. If you are aspiring for professor, then apply for Gujarat SET Exam Notification after getting familiar with important date to fill Online Application Form.
Gujarat SET Online Application Last Date 2019:
Gujarat SET Online Registration for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor will commence from 2nd week of April 2019. Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science, Computer science applicants must submit form till 3rd week of May 2019.
Gujarat SET Admission Date 2019:
|Important Events||Gujarat State Eligibility|
Test Application Form dates
|Starting of Application form Submission/|
Gujarat SET Notification
|2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit Application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Starting of Application fee submission||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last day to submit Application fee||3rd week of May 2019|
|Availability of GSET Admit Card||1 week prior to the exam|
|Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2019||Last week of September 2019|
|Declaration of Result||November 2019|
Gujarat SET Exam Date 2019:
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is conducting test for Lectureship / Assistant Professor. Gujarat State Eligibility Test is scheduled on last week of September 2019 in 23 subjects at 6 test cities spread across the state.
Gujarat SET Exam Notification 2019 is having all details about eligibility, application fee, GSET Exam Date & others. Below explained procedure by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will guide you to enroll for test.
Gujarat SET Exam Notification
GSET Eligibility 2019:
Gujarat SET Eligibility prescribes applicant must possess Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science, Computer science or equivalent with at least 55% of marks.
Qualification for Reserved Category:
SC/ST/PWD/SEBC/VH or Transgender categories will require only 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Are You In Final Year Of Degree Exam?
- Gujarat SET Exam Notification states final year degree exam applicants are also eligible to fill GSET Online Application Form.
- But they have to complete their master’s degree within 2 years of the declaration of result with the required percentage otherwise they will be disqualified.
- D. Holders having Master’s degree completed by September 19, 1992 will be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying exam as per GSET Exam Notification.
Amount of Application Fee:
At time of filling GSET Application Form, applicants must submit amount of fee.
- General: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PH/VH and Transgender: Rs. 700/-
Get List of Top & Best UGC Recognized University In Gujarat: Universities In Gujarat
Gujarat SET Exam Pattern 2019:
- Paper 1 And Paper 2 will comprise objective type questions.
- Paper 1 will be consisting of questions from the reasoning ability, divergent thinking, comprehension, and general awareness etc.
- On the other hand, Paper 2 will be from subject selected by the candidates at the time of filling the application form.
- There will be no provision of negative marking and re-evaluations of Papers.
|Number of questions||Marks|
|09.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.|
|Paper I :50 questions, all Questions|
will be compulsory
|11.00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.|
|Paper II: 100 questions all Questions|
will be compulsory
GSET Syllabus 2019:
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Syllabus is similar to the syllabus of UGC NET or CSIR NET. There will be 23 Subjects available in this exam. The candidates have to select a particular subject while filling form. Gujarat SET 2019 Exam Notification will have all details for test scheme.
|Home Science||Computer Science|
|Mathematical Science||Physical Science|
|Chemical Science||Life Science|
Read Latest Facts: Gujarat Current Affairs
How to apply for Gujarat SET 2019 Exam Notification?
Go through GSET Notification 2019:
- At primary step, log on to official portal of official website that is www.gujaratset.ac.in
- Right side is having ‘Notification GSET 2019’ link.
- Gujarat State Eligibility Test Exam Notification having all details about eligibility, age norms & others will display.
- Get familiar with all terms & conditions as listed in Gujarat State Eligibility Test Notification.
Gujarat SET Registration 2019:
- Proceed to register for Gujarat State Eligibility Test.
- Now, go for GSET Registration 2019 link, fill asked info in online form.
- Once you provide your name, mobile number, qualification & other details, you get registered.
LOGIN with Email Address & Password:
Then, you need to login by providing valid Email Address & Password. Thereafter, proceed to filling of Gujarat State Eligibility Test Application Form 2019.
Fill GSET Online Application Form 2019:
Next stage is to enter all important stuff as required in Gujarat State Eligibility Test Online Application Form in adequate manner.
Upload Documents along with Gujarat SET Application Form 2019:
Then, applicants must upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature with it.
Make payment of fee:
It’s time to make payment of fee through proper way.
Preview & Final Submission of form:
In order to apply successfully for Gujarat SET Exam Notification, check all details entered in from is accurate. Tap on submit tab for final submission of form.
Gujarat SET 2019 Exam Notification will be released soon at official portal of organization. On release of more updates about it, this page will be updated.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Gujarat SET Admit Card||Online Test Series|
|TET Entrance Exam||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|5 Historical Teachers Who Changed the World||TET Syllabus|