Submission of Haryana Polytechnic Online Form for getting admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses is scheduled to be started in 3rd week of April 2019. Candidates can check eligibility required by Polytechnic College in Haryana.
Candidates meeting the requirements need to participate in Online Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test 2019 on scheduled date. You may acquire complete details regarding Haryana Polytechnic Form Important Dates directly from this page.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2019 – Imp Dates
For Diploma (Engineering & Technology)
|Starting of Online Registration||3rd week of April 2019|
|Haryana Polytechnic Last Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Starting of Documents Verification at Designated Center||1st week of May 2019|
|The closing of Documents Verification at Designated Center||3rd week of June 2019|
|Merit List Display Starts||4th week of June 2019|
For Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)
|Starting of Online Registration||3rd week of April 2019|
|The closing of Polytechnic Form 2018 Haryana||2nd week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Haryana Polytechnic Exam Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2019|
To be familiar with the accurate Haryana Polytechnic Date 2019 and applying online for Haryana Polytechnic DET 2019, you are suggested to be in touch with our page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Haryana Polytechnic 2019
Haryana DET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Candidate must check their eligibility before appearing in Haryana Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The aspirants can check eligibility criteria details below:
|Courses Name||Eligibility Requirements|
|Diploma Engineering||10th/SSC or any equivalent examination passed with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognized institute/board.|
Candidates must score minimum 35% marks (33% for SC/SC candidates & Kashmiri Migrants) in the qualifying exam.
|Diploma Engineering (LE)||10+2 (Vocational), 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 with NSQF level 4 passed candidates can apply.|
Candidates who have completed ITI of minimum two years duration after 10th can also apply.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 or any equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.|
Candidates should have obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Choose Here: casual encounters free
Haryana Polytechnic Fee Structure 2019:
- Applicants have to pay registration fee for amounting Rs.500/-.
- However, reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.200/- only.
- Payment can be done through online mode (net banking, debit/credit card) or e-challan of PNB or Axis Bank.
- The fee will not be refunded in any case.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates appearing in Haryana DET 2019 must check the exam pattern of Haryana DET 2019:
|Mode of Exam||The exam will be conducted through online (computer based) mode.|
|Duration||The exam duration will be total 100 minutes (1 hour & 40 minutes).|
|Type of Questions||The question paper will contain objective type questions.|
|Medium||Question paper will be asked in English language.|
|Number of Questions||There will be total 100 questions asked in the exam.|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be provided for each correct response.|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking for wrong answers.|
HSTES Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus:
Haryana https://recruitmentinboxx.com/dating-trans-man/ is based on 10+2 standard. The syllabus will be covered the topics of 10th level from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & Haryana Board.
The main subjects will be Mathematics, Science, English and General Awareness & Aptitude according to the Haryana Polytechnic DET Syllabus. Haryana Polytechnic Syllabus and Haryana Polytechnic Question Paper can help the contenders for the preparation of the examination.
Download Previous Year Question Papers: Polytechnic Sample Paper
Procedure of Haryana Polytechnic Apply Online 2019:
Follow the given steps by step process to know how to apply for Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2019:
- Firstly, candidates must open the official website i.e. www.hstes.org.in to fill Polytechnic Application Form.
- On the left side of the homepage, go to Application Form column.
- In the application form column, select the link “Haryana Polytechnic Application Form”.
- A new page will be opened where you can start filling form for HSTES 2019.
- Now, Read the instructions carefully & click on I Agree button.
- Select the course you applied and check eligibility & hit on Continue Registration button.
- Now, fill your basic details required for Haryana Polytechnic Online Registration 2019.
- Then, hit on Haryana Polytechnic Registration button.
- After Logging in with Registration Number & Password, fill your personal & qualification details.
- Now upload your photograph & signature in a given format.
- After completing all the steps, you have to pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Submit Haryana Polytechnic Online Form 2019 by hitting the appropriate link.
- Keep a printout copy of HSTES Application Form 2019 for further process.
Check List of Govt/Private UGC Recognized University: Universities in Haryana
Haryana DET Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be able to download Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Admit Card through online mode only. The Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card will be released by the authority in May 2019. Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 & other documents will be verified at the exam center. Students have to bring any one valid photo identity proof and copy of matriculation (10th) certificate. Any request for change in exam center will not be entertained.
Haryana Polytechnic Results 2019:
Haryana DET Result will be announced in the month of May 2019. HSBTE Haryana Polytechnic Results will be declared through online mode. No separate Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card will be sent to candidates.
Re-evaluation or re-checking of answers will not be permitted. Haryana Polytechnic Merit List will also be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam (for 1styear diploma courses).
Get List of: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
- Resolution by marks obtained in Mathematics in Qualifying Examination.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Science in Qualifying Examination.
- Resolution by marks obtained in English in Qualifying Examination.
- Resolution by Date of Birth of candidate. Elder candidate will be given better rank.
- Resolution by name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose name appears first will be given better rank.
- Resolution by father‟s name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet)
- Resolution by mother‟s name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet)
Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2019:
- Candidates need to check Haryana Polytechnic Allotment Letter and reach to the Institution after getting a seat accordingly.
- If candidate unable to report to the allotted college within a given time period, their seat will be canceled.
- Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of admission.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019:
Candidates have to register online at the official website for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test counselling and should fill choices of colleges carefully. Haryana DET counselling will be held online mode only. Candidates also have to pay counselling fee of Rs.500/- for participating in the Haryana DET counselling process.
After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college on scheduled date and time. Remember to carry all your original documents which will be verified. Candidates have to pay admission fee after document verification.
1st Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, BCB, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
2nd Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), PH, ESM (by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Documents required at the time of Haryana DET 2019 Admission
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card (LE) 2019
- Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Rank Card 2019
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Residence Certificate
HSTES Helpdesk 2019:
Always quote your online generated unique Application Form No./ Roll No while making correspondence regarding admission to Diploma Courses.
The candidates may contact any Government/ Govt.-Aided Polytechnic or HSTES at 18004202026 (Toll Free) or firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry/ help regarding applying online, Entrance Test, counseling etc.
Candidates can get more information about Haryana Polytechnic 2019 from the link given above. If you have any query about Haryana Diploma Entrance Test , you can comment the below given comment box. Follow us on Facebook or Google + to get latest updates and facts. You can also subscribe to our free mail service and get latest news and updates directly in your mailbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|