IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
Check Changed IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims and Mains Examination from here. Applied contenders for 7275+ Vacancies of Office Assistant/ Clerical Cadre have to participate in Pre Exam from 08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018 & 16-12-2018.
Qualified contenders in Prelims will participate in Mains on 20-01-2019. In order to secure maximum marks in the examination, you need to have complete knowledge of Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk (DEC-JAN) which has been provided below.
IBPS Clerk New Exam Pattern For Prelims (DEC)
Here we have provided IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern In Hindi for the Upcoming Prelims Examination in the month of December 2018. Applied contenders can check IBPS Clerk Latest Exam Pattern by moving their cursor downwards.
You need to check New IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern And Time Duration while you may download IBPS Clerk CWE Exam Pattern For Pre/Mains also with the help of this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Read Out: Study Tips to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam
IBPS Clerk Prelims Marks Distribution:
- Total 100 questions will be asked in IBPS Clerk Pre Exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark and negative marking of 0.25 marks per each wrong answer as per IBPS Bank Clerk Exam Pattern.
- Important sections: English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability as per IBPS Exam Pattern Of Clerk.
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam will be last long for 1 hr.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Marks Distribution:
- Total 190 questions will be asked in IBPS Clerk Main Exam.
- The exam will be of 200 marks and negative marking of 0.25 marks per each wrong answer.
- Important sections: General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude.
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will be last long for 160 minutes.
Start Here: IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test
IBPS Clerk Question Pattern 2019
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern Change details have been provided here. Apart from it, you may avail details regarding IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains Marks Distribution as well as questions details by moving your cursor downwards:
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern Prelims
|Sections||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern Mains
|Sections||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50/60|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern Analysis 2019 – Negative Marking
- As per the IBPS Clerk Exam Question Pattern, there will be over all 100 Questions of 100 marks.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer as per IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern And Syllabus.
- In the main examination, the maximum marks will be 200 for 190 questions.
- There will be penalty for Wrong Answers which will be applicable for both the exams –mains and preliminary i.e. for every wrong answer, there will be deduction of 0.25 or one fourth marks.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process:
To get selected against IBPS Clerk Notification, aspirants need to clear preliminary exam and mains exam. Provisional Allotment will be in the month of April 2019. Contenders can prepare for upcoming exams through IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Pattern/ IBPS Clerk Main Exam Pattern.
Preparation Tips to Crack IBPS Clerk Online Test:
Apart from IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern, here are some tips and tricks which help you to clear the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Exam in first attempt.
- Prepare a time table and start your preparation according to it.
- Arrange proper notes and cover all the topics.
- Solve IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question papers/ IBPS Clerk Test Series.
- Attend IBPS Clerk Online Mock Test, this will improve your confidence and speed level.
- Read English/ Hindi news paper daily.
- Improve your reasoning and general awareness section.
- Play some games like puzzles, soduku etc to improve your mental power
- Take some help from IBPS Clerk Sample Papers/ IBPS Clerk Previous Papers.
- Take proper diet and rest, do not take overload.
- Solve questions/ topics first in which you are 100% sure.
- Cover topics which are provided in IBPS Clerk Syllabus.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 FAQ:
For the convenience of students, complete IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern/ IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern are available on this web page. Contenders take some help from IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern to make their preparation stronger.
Question 1. Is the mark of Prelims considered for final merit listing?
No, only the marks of Mains will be considered for the final merit listing. Prelims are conducted only to shortlist candidates for the Mains.
Question 2. Is the exam conducted bilingually?
Yes, except the English language section, all other sections will be available bilingually – English and Hindi as per IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern And Syllabus.
Question 3. Is there any negative marking in IBPS Clerk exam?
Yes, for every incorrect answer, a student will lose 1/4th of the allotted marks for that question.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2019
|On-line IBPS Clerk registration including Edit/Modification of IBPS Application Form by candidates||18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018|
|Download of IBPS Clerk call letter for Pre- Exam Training||November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||26-11-2018 to 01-12-2018|
|Download of IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Examination – Preliminary||08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018 & 16-12-2018|
|IBPS Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Download of IBPS Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Exam – Main||20-01-2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
If you find the above information about IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 useful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your queries regarding Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk 2019 by write in the comment box provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||IBPS Clerk Result|
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off||IBPS Clerk Score Card|
|IBPS Clerk Books||IBPS Clerk Salary|
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria||How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS Clerk|