Applicants must have proper knowledge of IES Salary, IES Job profile and perks/allowances. Well, for your ease we have provided complete information about IES Officer Salary After 7th Pay Commission (CPC) and IES pay scale on this page.
Every year commission conducts IES exam so as to select most eligible candidates in various departments. This year, Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct IES Exam on 06-01-2019, and in this concern commission is inviting applications from 26-09-2018 to 22-10-2018.
Salary Of IES Officer 2019:
Those candidates who will qualify prelims, mains and Interview round, will get suitable position in the organization. Selected ones will get best and attractive amount of IES officer salary and other facilities by the organization.
Here on this page we have provided complete details about IES Salary 2019/ IES Officer Salary After 7th pay. This page is well maintained by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read in Detail: https://recruitmentinboxx.com/free-gay-dating-sites-apps/
Salary of IES Officer:
Before you actually start thinking about applying for this reputed position, it is important to know about the UPSC Indian Engineering Services salary structure/ Indian Engineering Services Salary After 7th Pay Commission depending on different posts and promotions.
Salary Structure For Different Posts and Pay Scales
|Level||UPSC IES Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Time Frame|
|Junior level||INR 15,600 – INR 39,100||INR 5400||On Joining|
|Senior Scale||INR 15,600 – INR 39,100||INR 6600||5 – 6 years of joining|
|Junior Administrative Grade||INR 15,600 – INR 39,100||INR 7600||Minimum 10 years after joining|
|Selection grade scale( Chief Engineer L2 / Jt. G M )||INR 37400 – INR 67000||INR 8700||20 years or more after joining|
|Super timegrade (Chief Engr. /Additional GM)||INR 37400 – INR 67000||INR 8700||–|
|Cabinet Secretary Grade||INR 90,000||N/A||Fixed|
|Apex Pay Scale||INR 80,000||N/A||Fixed|
Grab Today: will you date me
IES Starting Salary:
- Basic IES Salary Per Month: INR 15600 – INR 39100
- Grade Pay: INR 5400
- Net Salary: INR 21000
- DA (Dearness Allowances): 113% of net salary i.e. 113% of INR 21000 equals to INR 23730
- HRA: 30% of Net Salary + DA i.e. 30% of INR (21000 + 23730) equals to INR 13419
- Transport Allowance: INR 6600 (for type 1 cities)
- Gross Salary: INR 64,749 (Addition of the above)
Deductions Included in the IES Jobs Salary:
Various deductions are included in the IES Job Salary. These deductions are according to the government policy and are applicable to all.
- 10% of Gross for Pension
- NPS Contribution: 10% of Basic + DA
- Central Government employees group insurance scheme: INR 325
- Income Tax – Functions of investments and savings in different schemes
Directly Get Here: younger women looking for older men
Various Allowances Provided to IES Officers:
Apart from salary of IES officer, an IES officer will also get various allowances including:
- Residential Quarters or HRA
- Dearness Allowance
- Leave Travel Allowance/ Tour Allowance
- Official Vehicle
- CGHS medical facility
- Provident Fund
- Personal Assistant
- Leave Encashment
- Domestic Servant
Do You Know: dating in madison wi
IES Salary After 7th Pay Commission:
In below given table we have provided salary of an IES Officer after 7th pay commission.
|Pay Band||Rs. 56100/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 0/-|
|DA||2% of Rs. 1122/-|
|DA on TA 125%||Rs. 4000/-|
|IES salary in hand/ in hand salary of IES officer||Rs. 55135/- approx.|
After all deductions IES Salary in Hand with a 2BHK non furnished accommodation will be Rs. 55135/- approximate after income tax deduction of Rs. 3000/-
IES Salary Structure Per Month:
|Post||Experience in years||Salary (Basic+ GP)|
|Assistant Executive Director||Entry Level||21000/-|
|Joint General Manager||13||47400/-|
|Additional General Manager||20||67000/-|
|Senior General Manager||30||80000/-|
Get Complete Exam Schedule Here: UPSC Calendar
Total Salary of IES Officer 2019:
|Assistant Executive Engineer / Assistant Director||Rs.128,200|
|Executive Engineer / Deputy Director||Rs.146,100|
|Superintending Engineer / Deputy General Manager / Joint Director||Rs.172,000|
|Joint General Manager / Chief Engineer level 2||Rs.190,650|
|Additional General Manager/ Chief Engineer||Rs.225,300|
|Senior General Manager / Engineer in Chief||Rs.262,000|
|Chairman / Managing Director / Director General||Rs.300,000|
Find Here: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
Career Growth of an IES Officer:
- The candidate will be selected as an Assistant Executive Engineer or Assistant Director.
- After an experience of 3 to 4 years, the candidate will be promoted to Executive Engineer or Director.
- After 13 years of experience, the candidate will be appointed as a Joint General Manager or Chief Engineer of level 2.
- After 20 years of experience, the candidate will be promoted to the post of Additional General Manager or Chief Engineer.
- After 30 years of experience, the candidate will become a Senior General Manager.
- The final promotion will come after gaining experience of 34 years when the candidate will become a Managing Director or Chairperson of the governmental organization.
To Get Latest Updates Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Go through this complete page to know more about IES Salary 2019/ IES Salary In India. Follow us on Facebook and Google plus for getting more interesting facts regarding salary of IES engineer/ IAS vs IES Salary.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IES Civil Engineering Syllabus||IES Syllabus|
|Best IES Coaching Centers||Best Books for IES Preparation|
|IES Admit Card||IES Answer Key|
|IES Result||UPSC Engineering Services Notification|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|