Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment
Indian Air Force has dispersed IAF Group Y Notification titled as Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment. The organization invites the online application form from unmarried Male Indian citizen’s/Nepalese citizens for the posts of Airman in Group Y (Non-Technical Trades).
Interested and willing candidates who want to join Indian Army as Airmen Group Y can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019 and submit their application form through offline mode only.
Apply Now for IAF Airmen Recruitment Notification:
Candidates wish to serve their service to this reputed organization they must apply as per IAF Airmen Notification and send their application form through till the closing date that is 03-11-2018.
Eager contenders can attain the rest information about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019 through this page which is well prepared by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment
Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancies:
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trades)
Indian Air Force Airmen Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019, appliers should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream / subjects from recognized Board/Institutions with good academic records.
Those aspirants who do not possess 10+2 educational qualification but represented International/ National level and achieved position may also apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Jobs.
Check Here – More 12th Pass Jobs
Indian Air Force Airmen Sports Eligibility:
- Appliers should have represented the country in Junior/ Senior International meets in any of the below mentioned sports discipline.
- All the applying aspirants for IAF Group Y Jobs should have attained the minimum standard of 5th place in the Junior National Championship, represented the State/ Units in Senior National Championships or Inter University Championship in below mentioned sports discipline.
- Aspirants should have represented state in Junior National Championship and National School Tournament conducted by School Games Federation of India (SGFI) in below mentioned sports discipline in the team events.
Check Here – Defence Jobs
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Age Limitation:
- To apply for Indian Air Force Group Y Recruitment, aspirants should be born between 13-01-1998 to 02-01-2002.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization to apply for IAF Group Y Vacancy.
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Medical Standards:
|Height||Leg Length||Visual Acuity||Maximum Limits of Ref errors||Colour Vision|
|152.5||Not applicable||Unaided Visual Acuity 6/6||Not applicable||CP-II|
Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Recruitment Process:
All the aspirants will have to qualify Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Process consists of following rounds:
- Verification Of Eligibility
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Sports Skills Traits
- Medical Examination
Indian Air Force Airmen Pay Scale:
- Candidates who will be selected for Indian Air Force Airmen Jobs will initially be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) at Basic Training Institute, Belagavi (Karnataka).
- During training period, aspirants will get a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month for IAF Airmen Recruitment.
- After completion of training, initial gross emoluments at the minimum of scale DA as applicable this in subsequent year may rise as per career progression of the individual.
Simple steps to Fill Indian Air Force Airmen Application Form:
- In the very first step you need to logon to the official website that is airmenselection.cdac.in to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancy 2019
- From home page, choose appropriate link regarding Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Recruitment 2019.
- Indian Air Force Airmen Advertisement PDF will be opened.
- Read complete details from Indian Air Force Airmen Notification.
- After reading relevant details choose suitable link to apply online for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019.
- Fill Indian Air Force Airmen Online Application Form with entire details.
- Now you need to upload all relevant documents/certificates along with Indian Air Force Airmen Application Form.
- In the last step hit on “Submit” tab and take the print out of Indian Air Force Airmen Online form for future use in future.
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Dates:
|Events||IAF Group Y Recruitment Dates|
|Starting date to send Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Applications||Ongoing|
|Last date to Indian Air Force Airmen Apply Online||03-11-2018|
Candidates are advised to visit the IAF official website on regular basis so that they may not miss any latest update of Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019. For more details stay tuned with us and can also follow us on Facebook and Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Air Force Cut Off||IAF Admit Card|
|Indian Air Force Result||Indian Air Force Syllabus|
|Indian Air Force Ranks and Insignia||How To Join Indian Air Force|
|Defence Current Affairs||Latest Police Jobs|