Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment for 10+2 – 02/2019 Batch. Through this Recruitment, candidates will be hired for the post of Navik (General Duty) in Indian Coast Guard.
To apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry, candidate should have passed Intermediate with Maths and Physics as main Subjects. Also candidates should have scored more than 50% of marks and passed from a recognized Board.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2019 Online Form
For Indian Coast Guard 10+2 Navik Recruitment, candidates have to fill online application form on the official website of Indian Coast Guard from 21-01-2019. Last date to fill online application form is 31-01-2019.
For further information and details about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 10+2 Entry – 02/2019 Batch check the details given in this page which is well furnished by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
- Organization Name- Join Indian Coast Guard
- Post Name- Navik General Duty(10+2 Entry for 02/2019 Batch)
To apply for this Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment, candidates should have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics from a recognized board with more than 50% aggregate marks. Relaxation of 5 % will be given to SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level.
Find More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Candidates applying for this post should be between 18 years to 22 years of age. Upper age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The appointed candidates for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment will be given Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances. Additionally, the Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- (Pay Level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment:
For Indian Coast Guard Navik 10+2 Entry – 02/2019 Batch Recruitment, selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Get Here Syllabi For Navik GD (02/2019 Batch): Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
Candidates who wish to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs must follow below given steps:
- All the interested candidates for ICG jobs have to visit the official website of organization that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now go to the “[email protected]” and select the appropriate link for Indian coast guard jobs.
- Choose opportunity button. Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 02/2019 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Press on the ‘I Agree’ button and Guard Navik Online Application Form will appear facing you.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory
- and to be filled).
- Upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Take a preview of Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019.
- Finally, press on “submit” tab for appropriate submission of form and take the hard copy of form for future usage
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21-01-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31-01-2019|
Candidates can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 from the above given links. For more information and updates stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment|
|More Defence Jobs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy|