Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
To appoint eligible aspirants for Naviks (General Duty), Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment Notice will be issued. To apply for (02/2019) Batch 10+2 Entry as per Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment notice, you need to fill online application form.
Process to accept online application form for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment will commence from 01.07.2018. Keen applicants may apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 latest by 10.07.2018.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (02/2019) Batch GD Recruitment:
After this, test will be organized in September-October 2018. Those who qualify test will be invited for next round of selection i.e. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination
For more details concerning Indian Coast Guard (02/2019) Batch Recruitment such as eligibility, applying process, mode of selection & others, take a look of below page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out Recent Job Updates: Rozgar Career India
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD vacancy:
- Navik (General Duty)
To apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD vacancies, aspirants must be 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST category aspirants & outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
Check More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
The minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. Born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001(both dates inclusive); the organization will provide Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The appointed Candidates will be given Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time on joining Indian Coast Guard. Additionally, the Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- (Pay Level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Selection of candidates for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consists of, (i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes. (ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak) (iii) 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical Standards :
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- All the interested candidates for ICG jobs have to visit the official website of organization that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now go to the “[email protected]” and select the appropriate link for Indian coast guard jobs.
- Choose opportunity button. Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 01/2019 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Press on the ‘I Agree’ button and Guard Navik Online Application Form will appear facing you.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory
- and to be filled).
- Upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Take a preview of Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2018.
- Finally, press on “submit” tab for appropriate submission of form and take the hard copy of form for future usage
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
- Initial date to apply: 01.07.2018
- Last date to fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form: 10.07.2018
- Test Date: September-October 2018
Check its Official Link for more details about Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates concerning latest jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Coast Guard Result||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Police Jobs||Defence Current Affairs|