Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Latest jobs for 10th Pass! Individuals willing to be employed as Multi-Tasking Staff may apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. As per advertisement, there are 12 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff.
Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment Overview:
Matriculation passed aspirants along with three years’ experience in service on Boat is eligible for Multi-Tasking Staff job openings. You will undergo written test questions from General English, General Knowledge and Simple Maths.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff Details:
Those who declared qualified as written test will be invited for Skill Test. Skill Test will be qualifying in nature and shall carry no marks. At last, final merit list will be prepared having names of shortlisted individuals.
Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has discussed on Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 for Multi-Tasking Staff on this page.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Job Openings:
|Category||Number of job openings|
|Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies|
Requirements of Indian Coast Guard Jobs for MTS:
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Three years’ experience in service on Boat.
Find More, Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age Norms for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy:
If you are among one applying for ICG Recruitment of MTS, then your age must be minimum 18 years & not exceed 30 years.
Relaxation In Age:
Relaxable for Govt. Servants, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and other backward class candidates as per Government Instructions issued from time to time.
Emoluments for ICG Recruitment:
Those luckily hired for ICG MTS Recruitment will receive pay as per Level-01 of Pay Matrix.
ICG Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Process:
Recruitment is through following sessions:
- It will consist of subjects in General English, General Knowledge, Simple Maths and relevant trade questions based on the qualification prescribed.
- Written test will be of multiple choice questions.
- The maximum marks for the written test will be 50.
- Candidates must obtain 50% marks (for General & OBC) and 45% (for SC) respectively to qualify.
- Individuals who successfully qualify the written test will be called for skill test.
- Skill Test will be qualifying in nature and shall carry no marks.
- Selection will be based on marks/merit obtained in written test only out of 50 marks subject to qualifying skill test.
Get Here: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Procedure for submission of Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2019 for MTS:
- Take a look at official website of institute i.e. indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Move your cursor to ‘What’s News’ section at mid of opened page.
- You will notice various links here, select Indian Coast Guard Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment link.
- Read detailed Indian Coast Guard Notification carefully.
- Thereafter, prepare Multi-Tasking Staff Application Form 2019.
- Application should accompany the self-attested copies of Educational qualification certificate, Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST and experience certificate & others.
- Final stage is submission of form at following address before application procedure ends.
The Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N),
Port Blair, Post Box No. 716, Haddo (PO),
Port Blair – 744, 102, A&N Islands wit
Find, More Latest: Defence Jobs
ICG Vacancy Last Date:
Closing date for submission of form: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
To view more stuff regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 for MTS, follow its Official Link. Also, you must bookmark our web portal for instant updates for latest vacancy notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||सरकारी नौकरी|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||All Govt. Jobs By State|