Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard is offering an excellent opportunity for diploma holders to Join as Yantrik for 01/2019 Batch through Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment. Indian male candidates who wish to opt for the Course Commencing In February 2019 must apply online before the last date.
Applications are invited from Indian male candidates for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard. The process to fill Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form will start from 23-07-2018 and candidates are informed to apply online before the closing date that is 1-08-2018.
Apply Online for YANTRIK 01/2019 BATCH
The final selection is based on the order of merit in Written Test followed by the clearance of Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination. The Written exam (e-admit card) will be tentatively uploaded on website by 13-08-2018 to 22-08-2018.
To grab more detailed information regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through the content of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy
Candidates tempting to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment must possess certain educational criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates must have done Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical Mechanical /Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given.
- Relaxation will be provided to sports person of National level who have outstanding performance and also acquired top positions in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
Check Out Latest:
- The Minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC category candidates.
Mode of selection
In Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment process, Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in certain rounds which comprises of:
- Written examination
- Physical fitness test
- Medical standard test
The basic training will commence in February 2019 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training.
Get Here Detailed: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result:
The all India select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of Jan 2019.
There is no processing fee for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment.
Contenders should have to satisfy certain medical standards if he wants to get hired through Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment:
|Chest||Minimum expansion of 5 cms|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.|
|Visual||6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses|
|height||Min. 157 cms.|
- Shortlisted Candidates will be offered the starting pay grade amounting to Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5). Additionally, candidates will be paid Yantrik pay 6200/- (plus Dearness Allowance)
- Other allowances shall be provided based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
ICG Yantrik 01/2019 Batch Exam Centers
Written test for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment will be conducted at exam various centers:
|Mumbai||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli|
Colony ,Mumbai – 30
|Chennai||Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13|
|Kolkata||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161|
|Noida||Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite Adobe Building, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301|
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment?
Candidates who are going to apply for yantrik postions in Indian coast guard must follow the certain steps given below:
- The first step is you need to visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- On the home page you are required to hit on “opportunities” tab or on the scroll available under heading “NEW EVENTS” in the CG recruitment website.
- Next, Select the suitable link regarding “advertisement for Yantrik 01/2019 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)” to fill the online application form.
- Now, select the post you want to apply for and hit on “I AGREE” tab.
- An online application form will be displayed on the screen. Proceed to fill up the application with correct information.
- On completion of filling application, candidates are advised to check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the “submit” button.
- On successful submission, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and take a print out for future use.
- Candidates can fill the online application form as soon as the online registration link gets activated on 23-07-2018.
Documents Required for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following Original documents which will be returned after verification:
- Three copies of pre-filled e-admit card.
- Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of 10th class.
- Original mark sheet of all semesters and certificate of diploma.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license etc.
- Original caste certificate (if applicable)
- Photo copies of all required documents self-attested such as 10th class pass Certificate and mark sheet, Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all semester caste certificate and sports certificate etc.
Get Here: More Defence Jobs
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||23-07-2018|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||01-08-2018|
|Starting Date To Download E-Admit Card||13-09-2018 to 22-09-2018|
For more detailed information regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment, you may visit the official link of the website. For other career related update, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section