Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has notified a vacancy notification as Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment. Organization is all set to hire the most eligible and efficient candidates for the post of Yantrik Bharti against 02/2019 August Batch Course.
Organization invites the application form from the suitable candidates to fulfill the vacant positions. So, interested ones can apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2019 Batch by filling and submit online application form between 11-02-2019 to 21-02-2019.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card Dates:
Willing candidates who want to apply for Indian Coast Guard notification can submit applications through online mode before the deadline. Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card will be available from 05-03-2019 to 15-03-2019.
For more details in regard to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, you may check the below part of the page which is well designed by dedicated and expertise team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy:
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Eligibility Criteria:
- Those candidates to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment should have done Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical Mechanical /Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- SC/ST candidates will get 5 % relaxation in minimum cut off.
- Relaxation will be provided to sports person of National level who have outstanding performance and also acquired 1st, 2nd or 3rd position positions in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
Find More Latest:
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC category candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Process:
To get recruited for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment, candidates will have to undergo and qualify selection rounds mentioned below:
- Written examination
- Physical fitness test
- Medical standard test
Get Here: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
|Chest||Minimum expansion of 5 cms|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.|
|Visual||6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses|
|height||Min. 157 cms.|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Salary:
- Those candidates who will be will get Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5) as monthly remuneration from the organization.
- In addition to this, candidates will be paid Yantrik pay 6200/- (plus Dearness Allowance)
- Contenders will also get other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
ICG Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Exam Centers:
For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment, the written test will be conducted at various exam centers as mentioned below in tabular form.
|Mumbai||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West),|
Worli Sea Face PO, Worli
Colony ,Mumbai – 30
|Chennai||Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13|
|Kolkata||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161|
|Noida||Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite Adobe Building, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301|
You can also apply for: Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment?
To apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Jobs, you need to follow the certain steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- From home page press on “Opportunities” tab or on the scroll available under heading “NEW EVENTS” in the CG recruitment website.
- Hit on “advertisement for Yantrik 02/2019 august Batch” to fill the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Application Form.
- Afterwards, select the post you want to apply for and hit on “I AGREE” tab.
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now you need to proceed to fill up Indian Coast Guard application Form with correct information.
- After the completion of application, candidates are advised to check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the “submit” button.
- Once you submit the application form, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Note down the application number for future reference and take a print out for future use.
Essential documents for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment:
- Three copies of pre-filled Indian Coast Guard Yantrik e-admit card.
- Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of 10th class.
- Original mark sheet of all semesters and certificate of diploma.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license etc.
- Original caste certificate (if applicable)
- Photo copies of all required documents self-attested such as 10th class pass Certificate and mark sheet, Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all semester caste certificate and sports certificate etc.
Find Out: More Defence Jobs
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Dates:
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||11-02-2019|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||21-02-2019|
|Date To Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik E-Admit Card||05-03-2019 to 15-03-2019|
For more detailed information regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment, you may visit the official link of the website. For other career related update, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Rozgar Career India|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|