Karnataka CET 2019 is going to be held in the month of April. The main motive to conduct this examination is to provide the admission in Engineering, Medical, Dental, Unani, Architecture, Technology, Ayurveda, Naturopathy & Yoga, and Farm Science etc.
Candidates have to fill the Karnataka CET Application Form through online mode. They can visit the official website of fill the Karnataka CET online application form before the last dates. Appliers should check their eligibility from here before applying.
KCET 2019 is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). Qualified students from the KCET entrance exam should go through the counselling procedure.
To know the more details about the Karnataka CET 2019, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Ranking Wise: Top 100 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka
Karnataka CET 2019
How to Fill Karnataka CET Application Form?
Log On To Official Website:
- First of all applicants are required to visit to the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority that is kea.kar.nic.in
- After that you need to go to “Flash News” section and hit on appropriate link.
- After few seconds you will get official notification will be displayed on the screen of your computer.
- Aspirants need to read all the instructions carefully, after reading the instructions aspirants, who find themselves eligible, need to follow below stated steps.
- After that you need to come back to the previous page and hit on suitable link to apply online.
- Now you need to fill the application form with correct details and upload the scanned documents.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Aspirants, who belongs to Gen / OBC Category, are required to pay Rs. 650/- as application fees for other SC / ST category need to submit fee of Rs. 500/-
- Application fees will be paid in the form of bank challan.
- Candidates who belong to outside of Karnataka should pay the Rs. 750/- and Candidates residing outside of India have to pay Rs. 5000/-
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
|For Engineering / Technology Courses||Passed 2nd PUC / 12th or equivalent exam with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subjects and English as a language subject & have obtained 45% marks in physics & mathematics along with any one of the following subjects Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer for general candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories.|
|For Pharmacy / Medical / Dental Courses||passed 2nd PUC / 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, biology and English as a language subject & have obtained 50% marks in PCB group for general categories and 40% marks for reserved categories.|
Choose From Here: Career After 12th In India
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Common Entrance Test.
KCET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Kannada (in case)||50||50||80 Minutes|
Also Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
KCET 2019 Important Dates:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of KCET 2019 Notification||Second week of November 2018|
|Start of KCET 2019 Registrations||First week of February 2019|
|Final date to submit the application form of KCET 2019||Third week of March 2019|
|KCET 2019 Admit Card||First Week to Third week of April 2019|
|KCET 2019 (Mathematics)||Third week of April 2019|
|KCET 2019 (Physics and Chemistry)||Third week of April 2019|
|Release of provisional answer key||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2019|
|KCET 2019 Counselling – Document Verification||Second week of June 2019|
|Option Entry||Second week of July 2019|
|Mock Allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|Choice Modification||Third week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|KCET 2019 Counselling Round 2 – Modify/Delete/|
|Fourth week of July 2019|
|Announcement of allotment for Round 2||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Extended Second Round – Option Entry||First week to Second week of August 2019|
|Extended Second Round – Seat Allotment||Second week of August 2019|
Read Details Of: KCET Counselling
Aspirants may check official notification to acquire rest info related to Karnataka CET Application Form. To get all the updates related to Karnataka CET Application Form 2019, you need to keep visiting to the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Karnataka CET Answer Key||Karnataka CET Hall Tickets|
|KCET Mock Allotments Result||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Karnataka CET Results||Not Interested in Engineering After 12th|