Kolkata Police Recruitment
In order to fill 75 unoccupied positions of Civic Volunteers, latest employment Notification entitled as Kolkata Police Recruitment NOTICE NO. FRC/Recruit/03/2019 has been released by authority of Kolkata Police.
So, candidates who are interested and possess required eligibility criteria can apply for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Notification need to submit their application form till the closing date that is 26-02-2019 up to 05:00 pm. No application will be received after the last date and time of receipt of application.
Kolkata Police Application Form:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates for engagement as Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata Police. Candidates need to download format of application form from this page by the help of below given simple steps or by pressing direct link of Official Notification.
To collect rest of details regarding Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019, you need to move your cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kolkata Police Recruitment
Kolkata Police Vacancies:
|Deployment in Unit||Allotment of Civic|
Volunteers per unit
|South Division, Kolkata Police||20|
|South Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||40|
|Detective Department, Kolkata Police||15|
|Total Kolkata Police Vacancy||75|
Essential Qualification as per Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Notification:
To apply for Kolkata Police 75 Civic Volunteers Recruitment, candidates should possess required Kolkata Police Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below.
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Class VIII pass.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against his/her in any Police Station.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
Find More: Latest Police Jobs
Kolkata Police Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years (as on 1st day of January, 2019).
- Maximum Age: 60 years.
- Relaxations in age may be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization to apply for to apply for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment.
Kolkata Police Selection Process:
Engagement of job appliers for Kolkata Police Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in the test followed by interview. Once the Interview round will be completed than a merit list will be prepared of provisionally selected candidates.
Kolkata Police Salary:
Recruited aspirants for Kolkata Police Job Openings will attain an impressive salary along with other allowances and perks according to the rules of management panel.
Procedure to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019:
To download Kolkata Police Application Form, you need to follow the steps mentioned below in appropriate manner.
- In the very first step, you need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.kolkatapolice.gov.in to apply for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019
- Then, go through “Bulletin Board” at the right side on the home page.
- Follow “Applications are invited for Engagement of Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata Police Ref. notice no. FRC/Recruit/03/2019 dated 18th February, 2019” and hit on “Press Here” link.
- Within few seconds, Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification PDF will be opened at your computer screen in PDF format.
- You need to ensure required eligibility criteria and download Kolkata Police Application Form.
- After that fill Kolkata Police Application Form with asked details and affix required documents.
- Then enclose Application Form in an envelope, should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Civic Volunteer” link.
- In the last step you are required to send the complete Kolkata Police Recruitment Form to the below mentioned postal address on scheduled date.
|Deployment in Unit||Head of Selection Board & Address for Collection and Submission of Application|
|South Division, Kolkata Police||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Division, Kolkata|
Address: 34, Park Street, Kolkata 700 016
|South Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Suburban Division, Kolkata|
Address: Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines, 255/257, D.P.S. Road, Kolkata 700 033
|Detective Department, Kolkata Police||Deputy Commissioner of Police (II) Detective Department, Kolkata|
Address: 18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata 700 001
Find More Latest: Kolkata Jobs
- Self-attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph).
- Self-attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / eAadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill).
- One self-attested passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
- Self-attested copy of document regarding proof of age.
- Self-attested copies of educational testimonials, certificates for required additional technical qualification and experience certificate (if any).
Last date to send Kolkata Police Application Form: 26-02-2019 up to 05:00 pm
Keen aspirants may enroll for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 by following above steps. Stay connected with us for more updates about latest vacancy notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|More Defence Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|