Post Office Admit Card
India Post Office will conduct GDS/Postman/Mail Guard Exam. Entrants who will attend paper may view their Post Office Admit Card. Further, call letter for GDS/Postman/Mail Guard will be released at www.indiapost.gov.in
Post Office GDS/Postman/Mail Guard Exam Call Letter:
Post Office GDS Admit Card or others will be visible through roll number or registration number. Also, call letter will have all details about candidate name, test centre, roll number, registration number & others.
Examination for GDS/Postman/Mail Guard:
Organization will conduct written test for appointment of contestants for GDS, Postman & Mail Guard. In GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak), one’s acquaintance with General Knowledge, Mathematics and English & Malayalam Subjects will be checked.
Post Office Admit Card 2019 will not be send through offline mode. So, all you need is to follow step by step below instructions as listed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on this page.
Post Office Admit Card
How can I download Post Office GDS/Postman/Mail Guard Exam Call Letter 2019?
Some of the straight forward steps will assist you in getting hall ticket for GDS/Postman/Mail Guard.
- Aspirants must log on to official site of organization i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Home page is having ‘News & Updates’ section, choose link for Post Office Mail Guard Call Letter or others.
- You will be asked to furnish info as roll number, registration number or others.
- On the other hand, tap on ‘Submit’ tab for Post Office Postman Call Letter.
- Applicants will notice Post Office GDS Hall Ticket or others will appear.
- Ensure exam date, test location and other things from Post Office Hall Ticket.
- Produce Post Office Call Letter at exam time.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2019:
Post Office GDS Call Letter or Post Office Mail Guard Admit Card will be placed at official portal some day’s prior examination. Call letter will not be sent by post. Like previous year, recruitment for GDS, Mail Guard will be based on the Merit List.
Post Office GDS Exam Pattern 2019:
- Question paper will be designed from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English & Malayalam Subjects.
- The exam paper will consist of total 100 question covering 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 01 mark.
- There will be no negative marking
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Mail Guard/Post Man Exam Pattern 2019:
- Applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks covering the following subjects/ topics.
- Aptitude Test will be comprising four parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C(i), Part-C(ii)]
- Time duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- There is no negative marking.
- Part A – General Knowledge (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)
- Part B – Mathematics (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)
- Part C-English (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)
- Part-C(ii)]-Regional Language (Hindi) (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)
Press Here For Indian Post Office Official Website Link
You can avail more facts for Post Office Admit Card 2019 for GDS/Postman/Mail Guard Exam by navigating its Official Link. For more updates about latest Post Office Postman Admit Card, stay tuned with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Online Test Series||Important Essay Topics for Competitive Exams|
|Maths Formulas PDF||Latest Current Affairs|
|How to Prepare For Maths||How To Study While Doing Job|