KPSC Departmental Exam
Exam authority of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to release notification for KPSC Departmental Test 2021 for Session Ist & IInd. Aspirants who are willing to apply for KPSC I/II Stage Departmental Test can apply online through the official website.
According to the KPSC Departmental Test 2021 Notification, the online application process will be started soon. So, aspirants who want to attend Upcoming KPSC Departmental Test 2021 must fill and submit KPSC Online application form before the last date that is updating soon.
Karnataka PSC Departmental Exam 2021
To apply for Karnataka PSC Departmental Test for various posts in different departments, candidates need to check their eligibility criteria & other important intrusions before filling the application form from here. Applicants can submit their application form with prescribed fees and relevant documents at official site within given period of time.
Candidates, to grab further more details related to KPSC Departmental Examination 2021 for Session I/II must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KPSC Departmental Exam
Candidates who are going to apply for KPSC Departmental Examination must hold LLB / BL, B.Com Degree from the recognized university/ Institutions.
Exemptions Regarding Qualifications:
Qualified contenders in following qualification are exempted to appear in Paper 1 and Paper 2, so please have a look.
|Exemption in Subject and Paper||Degree /Diploma|
|General Law Part-I Paper-1||L. L. B / B. L|
|General Law Part-II||Law Graduates|
|Co-Operation Paper-2||B.Com. Degree holders or its equivalent with Advanced Accountancy|
|Commercial Tax Higher Part-I Paper-3|
|S.A.S. Part-3, Paper-1 and Treasury Accounts Part-II Paper-1||Government servants and Commerce Graduates of any Recognized University with “Advanced Accountancy’’|
|Co-Operative Audit Examination Paper-2||B.Com. / B.B.M. or equivalent degree.|
Application fees of Rs.100/- has to paid by general category candidates or Rs.50/- in case of SC/ ST candidates through online mode using net banking facilities / debit card/ credit card etc for Karnataka PSC Departmental Exam notification.
Process of Hiring
Applying contenders for KPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2021will be selected as per their performance in both the sessions test. Shortlisted contenders have to participate in interview for final selection in Departmental Examination.
Karnataka PSC Departmental Exam Pattern 2021
- The Karnataka Forest Act,1963
- The Karnataka Forest Rules, 1969
- The Wildlife Protection Act,1972
- The Wildlife Protection Karnataka Rules, 1973
- The Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980
- The Forest (Conservation) Act, 1981
- The Karnataka Preservation of Trees Act, 1976
- The Karnataka Preservation of Trees Rules, 1977
These are the subjects included in paper-II and time duration of exam will be 3 Hours, maximum marks will be 100:
- The Karnataka Forest Code,1976
- The Karnataka Forest Accounts Code,1976
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recognition of Forest Rights Act, 2006
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recognition of Forest Rights Rules, 2007
- The Karnataka Forest Manual, 1976
Get Complete Detailed: KPSC Syllabus
Re-totaling Of Marks in KPSC Departmental Exam 2021:
It is informed to the contenders that in case, any applicant fails in any subject/ Paper he/she may apply for re totaling of marks within 30 days of publication of results. In this concern candidate have to pay sum of Rs. 100/- as fee for each subject through Indian Postal Order.
Download Here: KPSC Previous Year Question Papers
Procedure for Issue of Duplicate Certificate/ and Re totaling Of Marks
- In order to issue duplicate certificate and retotaling of marks of the Karnataka Public Service Commission Departmental Exam 2021, you have to follow given procedure.
- Candidates who want to issue Duplicate Certificate and Re-totaling Of Marks, may fill two separate forms through online mode.
- Download the form and fill it completely with the required details.
- Candidates will be issued the duplicate certificate within 15 days from the date of receipt of the form, only if the information given is correct.
Procedure To Apply For KPSC Departmental Examination 2021:
Keen contenders to apply for KPSC Departmental Examination 2021, you have to go through the following guidelines.
- Logon to the official website of the organization that is kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply for KPSC Departmental Examination for Session I
- From home page go to “For Applicants” section presented at the right side of home page.
- Hit on “Notification” tab from drop down list for KPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2021.
- Now, choose suitable link regarding KPSC Departmental Examination for Session I OR Session II.
- KPSC Departmental Exam 2021 Notification will be displayed at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Go through KPSC Departmental Test Notification 2021 in appropriate manner.
- Keen contenders are required to fill KPSC Departmental Examination application form in correct manner.
- Upload documents, birth certificate, caste certificate and all other documents, if required.
- Recheck the complete form and hit “Submit” tab for the submission of the KPSC Departmental Examination form.
- Take a print out of KPSC Departmental Examination application form for future use.
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
KPSC Admission Tickets 2021
Candidates are informed to download the Admission Tickets before the commencement of examination by visiting its official website. Aspirants must keep their KPSC Admit Card safely as no duplicate of the same will be given afterwards.
KPSC Departmental Exam Result 2021
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will declare the KPSC Result for all the examination specifying the register numbers of the candidates who have clear the exam on its official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in and also in the Karnataka Gazette. The Controller of KPSC Departmental Exam will issue a certificate to the successful candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Updating Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Updating Soon
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: Updating Soon
In order to collect more details related to the KPSC Departmental Exam 2021, contenders can go through the above mentioned direct link that is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Apart from it, you can subscribe our free email service also for getting latest updates details directly on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPSC Recruitment||KPSC Answer Key|
|KPSC KAS Notification||KPSC Notification|