MPSC Engineering Services Exam
Registration for MPSC Engineering Services Exam is going to be end on 26-10-2018!!! Through MPSC Mains exam, candidates will get selected against 153 Assistant Engineer/ Asst Executive Engineer vacancies.
Individuals those who are interested in MPSC Asst Engg jobs can apply against it through online mode and submit the application form till the last date. After the submission process, individuals will go through MPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam and interview round.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancies:
Through written exam/ personal interview round, the organization will come to know about the skills, confidence and knowledge level of applicants. At the end, final selected against MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment will be done by the selection panel.
Go through the underneath section of this web page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get further details about MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018. Take a look and apply against Maharashtra PSC Recruitment now.
MPSC Engineering Services Exam
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer/ Asst Executive Engineer in Civil||150|
|Assistant Engineer in Electronics||03|
Educational Qualification for MPSC Jobs:
Those aspirants who want to apply against MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment must have completed BE/ B.Tech in relevant discipline from any recognized university. Along with this, contenders must have knowledge of Marathi language.
To Get More Engineering Jobs: Hit Here
Age Criteria for MPSC Openings:
To apply against MPSC Assistant Engineer jobs, contenders need to fulfill the age criteria. Relaxation of 05 years will be given to reserved candidates as per the norms of organization.
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
Remuneration Details for MPSC Job Vacancy:
Selected contenders against Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment will receive following amount:
- For Group A- Rs. 15,600-39,100 (Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400)
- For Group B- Rs. 9,300-34,800 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400)
Selection Process against MPSC Recruitment:
For selecting skilled and capable applicants against MPSC Job Openings, the organization will conduct MPSC Engineering Services Exam (400 marks) and personal interview round (50 marks). As per the contenders’ overall performance, final selection against MPSC Current Openings will be done.
Get Topic Wise: MPSC Syllabus 2018
It is compulsory for the contenders to deposit application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 524/
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 324/-
Process to Apply for MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018:
To apply against MPSC Engineering Services Exam, aspirants need to follow the basic instructions which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates need to go through official website of the organization i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
- After that, check “Recent News/ Announcements” section available in the middle of the home page for MPSC Openings.
- Hit the respective link which is related to MPSC Engineering Services Exam.
- Then you need to download MPSC Engineering Services Exam
- Read the complete information about Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs there.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and fill MPSC Application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents with it.
- At last, hit “Submit” button and take a print out of MPSC Engineering Services Exam Application form for further use.
Last date to apply against MPSC Engineering Services Exam: 26-10-2018
If you want to get further details about MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018-19 then you may visit the Official Link. Follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on MPSC Careers/ MPSC Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|MPSC PSI Recruitment||MPSC Hall Ticket|
|MPSC Result||MPSC Exam Pattern|
|MPSC Answer Key||More Government Jobs|