Download NATA Syllabus (Updated For 2019) from here!! Applying contenders for National Aptitude Test in Architecture organized by Council of Architecture (COA) can download NATA Exam Syllabus of Maths, General Aptitude, Drawing for the preparation of entrance test.
Candidates can download NATA Maths Syllabus PDF to get idea of the updated pattern of the examination. As per NATA syllabus 2019, candidates have to attempt 20 questions from Mathematics, 40 from General Aptitude and 2 questions on drawing.
NATA 2019: Detailed Information
In order to get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme in all over India, contenders are required to qualify NATA 2019. NATA Online Application Procedure is expected to be started in the month of January 2019.
After the submission of NATA Application Form, contenders have to participate in National Aptitude Test in Architecture. To crack the examination, you need to have Detailed Syllabus of NATA which has been provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort.
NATA Syllabus 2019
NATA Maths Syllabus
NATA Syllabus for Maths covers Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability topics.
|NATA Syllabus Topics||NATA Syllabus Sub- Topics|
|Algebra||Definitions of A. P. and G.P.|
Summation of first n-terms of series ∑n, ∑n²,∑n 3
Arithmetic/Geometric series, A.M., G.M. and their relation
Infinite G.P. series and its sum
Change of base added in NATA Syllabus
|Matrices||Concepts of m x n (m ≤ 3, n ≤ 3) real matrices, operations of addition, scalar multiplication and|
multiplication of matrices.
Transpose of a matrix.
Determinant of a square matrix. Properties of
determinants (statement only).
Minor, cofactor and adjoint of a matrix. Nonsingular matrix. Inverse of a matrix.
Finding area of a triangle added in NATA Syllabus.
Solutions of system of linear equations. (Not more than 3 variables).
|Trignometry||Trigonometric functions, addition and subtraction formulae, formulae involving multiple and submultiple angles, general solution of trigonometric equations.|
Properties of triangles, inverse trigonometric functions and their properties added in NATA Syllabus
|Coordinate geometry||Distance formula, section formula, area of a triangle, condition of collinearity of three points in a plane.|
Polar coordinates, transformation from Cartesian to polar coordinates and vice versa.
Parallel transformation of axes, concept of locus, elementary locus problems. Slope of a line. Equation of lines in different forms, angle between two lines.
Condition of perpendicularity and parallelism of two lines.
Distance of a point from a line.
Distance between two parallel lines.
Lines through the point of intersection of two lines.
Condition that a general equation of second degree in x, y may represent a circle.
Equation of a circle in terms of endpoints of a diameter.
Equation of tangent, normal and chord.
Parametric equation of a circle.
Intersection of a line with a circle.
Equation of common chord of two intersecting circles
|Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry:||Direction cosines and direction ratios, distance between two points and section formula, equation of a straight line, equation of a plane, distance of a point from a plane|
|Theory of Calculus||Functions, composition of two functions and inverse of a function, limit, continuity, derivative, chain rule, derivative of implicit functions and functions defined parametrically.|
Integration as a reverse process of differentiation, indefinite integral of standard functions.
Integration by parts added in NATA Syllabus.
Integration by substitution and partial fraction.
Definite integral as a limit of a sum with equal subdivisions. Fundamental theorem of integral calculus and its applications. Properties of definite integrals.
Formation of ordinary differential equations, solution of homogeneous differential equations, separation of variables method, linear first order differential equations
|Application of Calculus||Tangents and normals, conditions of tangency.|
Determination of monotonicity, maxima and minima. Differential coefficient as a measure of rate. Motion in a straight line with constant acceleration.
Geometric interpretation of definite integral as area, calculation of area bounded by elementary curves and Straight lines.
Area of the region included between two elementary curves added in NATA Syllabus.
|Permutation and combination||Permutation of n different things taken r at a time (r ≤ n). Permutation of n things not all different|
Permutation with repetitions (circular permutation excluded). Combinations of n different things taken r at a time (r ≤ n). Combination of n things not all different. Basic properties. Problems involving both permutations and combinations
|Measure of dispersion, mean, variance and standard deviation, frequency distribution.|
Addition and multiplication rules of probability, conditional probability and Bayes’ Theorem, independence of events, repeated independent trails and Binomial distribution added in NATA Syllabus.
Get here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas PDF
NATA General Aptitude Syllabus
- Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment.
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions,
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
- Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal),
- General awareness of national/ international architects and famous architectural creations
NATA Syllabus for Mathematical Reasoning
- Statements, logical operations like and, or, if and only if, implies, implied by.
- Understanding of tautology, converse, contradiction and contrapositive added in NATA Syllabus.
NATA Syllabus for Sets and Relations
- Idea of sets, subsets, power set, complement, union, intersection and difference of sets,
- Venn diagram, De Morgan’s Laws, Relation and its properties. Equivalence relation —
- Definition and elementary examples
Get Here Preparation Links:
|How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
NATA Drawing Test Syllabus
- Understanding scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics
- Colour texture, harmony and contrast. Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory added in NATA Syllabus.
- Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract.
- Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects.
- Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape.
- Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
NATA Exam Pattern 2019
- Part A: Mathematics and General Aptitude Test
- Part B: Drawing Test
- Part B will be will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets
- Mathematics & General Aptitude Test: There is no negative marking.
- Questions and all instructions will be available only in English medium.
Must Read: NATA Previous Papers
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper||80||02|
Check No Of Questions, Time Duration: NATA Exam Pattern
NATA Notification 2019 Details
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is an entrance exam that is conducted by the Council of Architecture. The main objective of the NATA exam is to provide admission to the best candidates after analyzing their skill and aptitude in the Architectural field.
In the year of 2019, National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be based only online mode. Council of Architecture will conduct the exam in the Last week of April, so candidates who’re interested in test can fill the NATA Application Form between 3rd week of January to 1st week of March.
Students can do online studies for better preparation of exams, they can draw sketch in live online class; they can talk and interact with faculty member online.
The question paper of NATA will be designed as per the topics and sections that have covered by the NATA Syllabus and Exam Pattern. NATA is an Entrance exam that is conducted by the COA to choose the qualified and skilled candidates on the basis of their performance in the aptitude test.
START Practice With: NATA Mock Test Online
NATA Study Material 2019
- A complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch. Entrance Examination By P K Mishra
- NATA 2017 Full Package By Nata360
- NATA Guide to B. ARCH Entrance Examination with solved papers By GKP
- Steps to Architecture NATA and JEE Mains Entrance Exam Guide By R Gupta
- NATA & B.ARCH Question Bank By Ar. Shadan Usmani
NATA Exam Dates 2019
|Events||NATA 2019 Important Dates|
|Opening of NATA Registration Form||3rd week of January|
|Closing of NATA Registration||1st week of March|
|Releasing of NATA Admit Card||1st week of April|
|NATA Examination Date||Last week of April|
|Declaration of NATA Result||1st week of June|
Here on this page, we have provided complete NATA Syllabus 2019. For getting up-to-date details of NATA 2019 Syllabus and exam pattern, you can bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com using CTRL+D. You can join us on Facebook and Google plus, to get all details regarding NATA Syllabus directly on your timeline. You can also subscribe on our email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NATA Application Form||NATA Exam Dates|
|NATA Result||NATA Hall Ticket|
|NATA Answer Key||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|