NATA Application Form
Online Registration Starts now For NATA Application Form, Apply Fast!!! Candidates who want to get admission in B.Arch Graduate Course must go and appear in National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam held on 16/04/2017. For this students who are eligible must fill www.nata.in application form in such a manner as prescribed below. On this single page you can get all the details regarding NATA Application Form 2017 so grab it before applying.
Get Important Content Of This Page:
Vital Procedure For Filling National Aptitude Test In Architecture Application Form
What Will Be The Application Fee? Check Now
Details Of NATA Exam Eligibility And Age Limit
Mode Of Selection For Five Years B.Arch Graduate Course
NATA Paper Pattern Details
Examination Centres For NATA Paper
Vital Dates To Be Considered
Important Note To Keep In Mind
All the applicants must submit their NATA online application form in such a manner as prescribed by following all the steps stated below. Applicants must make sure that this filled application form should submit it before the last date that is 02/02/2017. To grasp all other essential information about NATA online exam, appliers must scroll down this page and avail it as this page is well furnished by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NATA Application Form
Procedure for Filling NATA Exam Application Form:
Visit the Official Website:
- First of eligible and interested applicants must go and login the official website, which is www.nata.in
- Then you will reach the home page and you need to select “Online Registration for NATA 2017” tab given in the middle of the page.
Follow NATA Application Form Process:
- Now candidates will get two separate boxes on the screen one for new and other for already registered candidates.
- Appliers have to follow the 3 steps that are mentioned in the above box.
- After executing it correctly appliers must hit on “Apply” button.
Final Submission Process:
- Once your application no is generated, then aspirants must press on ‘Sign In” button.
- Registered candidate must follow the various procedures after sign In:
- Accessing and editing personal information
- Uploading of images.
- Printing of e-Challan for Bank / performing fee payment through EPG.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page.
- Correction to data during, if needed
- Viewing of OMR answer sheet and result details after examination
- At last applicants must press on “Final Submit” button for final submission of application form.
Check Now: How to Fill Online Application Form
Required Documents for NATA Registration:
- X or equivalent exam mark list – attested copy.
- One recent passport size colour photograph, to be pasted on the registration form.
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate – attested copy
- Proof towards payment of National Aptitude Test in Architecture Fees (i.e. Online Payment or copy of the Challan)
- Valid email address (In case you do not possess one, we suggest you to open email
- Account on one of the free service providers such as yahoo, hotmail, rediffmail, gmail, etc.
What You Have To Pay As Application Fee?
To Apply For NATA 2017, candidates have to pay a non refundable amount of Rs. 1250/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred fifty only) through online mode. This payment can be submitted through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking.
NATA Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who are going to apply For National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam must have following qualifications:
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification/diploma passed/appearing with Mathematics
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/appearing recognized by Central/State Govts with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination
- International Baccalaureate diploma passed/appearing after 10th class can also apply.
Age Criteria as 31/07/2017:
Applying contenders who are interested to apply, their age must be 17 years as on 31st July 2017.
NATA Application Form 2017: Download Information Brochure
Method Of Selection:
National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducts to allot admission to talented and brilliant student in B.Arch Graduate Course in recognized institutes in India. For this aspirants have to crack National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam as conducted on 16th April 2017.
NATA Exam Pattern: Have a Look Below…..
- Type of Exam: The National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam pattern is divided in three parts, i.e. Mathematics, General Aptitude & Drawing.
- Mode: This exam conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Questions: Total 62 questions divided according to subjects.
- Marking Scheme: In Part A section, 2 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Duration: 90 minutes for each part.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this exam.
|Subjects||No Of Questions||Mark Distribution||Total|
|Mathematics (MCQs)||20||2 mark||40|
|General Aptitude (MCQs)||40||2||80|
|Drawings||2 sets||40 mark each set||80|
|Total||62 questions||200 marks|
|Duration Of Time||11.00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
Start: Free Online Test Series
NATA Exam Centres:
NATA 2017 Exam will be held across the multiple69 states in more than 100 centers. The list of National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam centres is available here:
|State Name||City Name|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Gaya, Muzaffarpur & Patna|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh & Mohali|
|Delhi||Delhi/ New Delhi|
|Gujarat||Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Surat|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Gurgaon, Kurukshetra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Hubli, Mangalore|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Ernakulam|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Nasik|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Bhopal|
|Odisha||Balasore, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Agra, Allahabad, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri|
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Essential Dates For NATA Exam Notification:
|NATA 2017 Registration starts from||02/01/2017|
|Deadline for registration process||02/02/2017|
|Uploading images in online application||03/02/2017|
|Payment of fee||04/02/2017|
|Applicants can take printout of online application form||28/02/2017|
|Correction window will open from||20/02/2017|
|Correction windows will be closed||24/02/2017|
|Admit Card will be available from||26/03/2017|
|NATA 2017 Exam Starts from||16/04/2017|
Candidates must check the Official Link to gain all the vital details about NATA Application Form 2017. Aspirants need to keep in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal so as to attain all the updations about NATA Online Form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|