NATA Application Form
The NATA Online Registrations Open Today!!! Interested students who want to apply online can fill NATA Application Form and submit it through online mode before 02nd March 2018. After that they become eligible to attend the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
Council of Architecture conduct NATA exam with the purpose to select students for admission into the 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture programme. Those students who will able to clear this entrance exam will get admission in one of the best architectural colleges.
Important thing that you must know:
While submitting the application form, students need to deposit the registration fee also. Otherwise their registration will be cancelled by the organization. Submission after the last date will not be accepted by the organization.
Further information about NATA Application Form 2018 is structured below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NATA Application Form
How to Fill NATA Application Form 2018:
Those students who want to apply against NATA 2018 exam need to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.nata.in
- After that hit on the appropriate link which is related to NATA 2018 available at the middle of the home page.
- Read about NATA and press register button.
- Select “New register” option and enter the required details.
- Then hit submit button and you will receive Login ID and password.
- Your NATA Registration process is done.
Filling the Form:
- After that hit apply online option and you will be redirected on a new page.
- Use your login ID and password and press signup button.
- Fill Online form with correct details and upload the scanned copies of essential documents.
- Deposit the application fees through debit/ credit card or net banking.
- Take a review of the page and press submit button.
- At last take a hard copy of the NATA Application form for further use.
|Document||Size of the Image||Dimensions of the Image|
|Photograph||Min 04 kb & Max 100 kb||4.5 cm (height) x 3.5 cm (width)|
|Signature||Min 01 kb & Max 30 kb||1.5 cm (height) x 3.5 cm (width)|
|Community Certificate||Min 05 kb & Max 100 kb||A4 format|
NATA Registration Fee:
It is essential for all the students to deposit some amount as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- For General/ OBC category: Rs. 1800/-
- For SC/ ST category: Rs. 1500/-
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2018:
- Students must have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) by any recognized institute with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
- Lateral entry into B.Arch course is not allowed.
- Applying student must have completed the age of 17 years as on July 31, 2018.
You Can Also Check Details On: NATA 2018
NATA Exam Pattern:
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be conducted through offline mode
- 20 questions will be asked in Mathematics section
- 40 questions will be asked in General Aptitude section
- In part B you will ace 2 questions
- No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer
PART A (90 minutes)
PART B (90 minutes)
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper||80|
Get Here For All Subjects: NATA 2018 Syllabus
NATA Admit Card:
On 02-04-2018, the organization will release the NATA 2018 Hall ticket on its official website. Students are required to download the call letter otherwise they will not be allow to attend the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 Exam.
NATA 2018- Important Dates:
|NATA Online Registration Starts||18-01-2018|
|Last Date of to submit NATA Application form||02-03-2018|
|Admit Card Issued||02-04-2018|
|NATA 2018 Exam||29-04-2018|
If you find the above information about NATA Application Form 2018 useful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it down in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Follow us on Google plus and Twitter to get latest updates on National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NATA Previous Papers||NATA Mock Test Online|
|NATA Result||Scholarship in India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|