OSSTET 2019 Notification
OSSTET 2019 stands for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. Now, Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has decided that OSSTET Notification will be released in Sep – October 2019 @bseodisha.nic.in
Candidates who are seeking for teaching job in Orissa state, now they have a golden opportunity to fulfill their dreams to become a teacher through OSSTET 2019 Notification. To appear in OSSTET 2019, candidates need to fill and submit their Application Form till the last date that is Nov 2019.
OSS TET 2019:
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is a State Level Exam of Odisha State. OSSTET 2019 conducts by the Board of Secondary Education and OSSTET Notification will publish in the month of September 2019. All candidates who want to make the career as a teacher jobs those have mandatory to qualify the Odisha TET Exam.
Aspirants may get all the details regarding OSSTET date, centre, eligibility criteria and etc on the page which is well furnished by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Post Name||Teacher Jobs|
|Examination Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|OSSTET Notification||Online Registration|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Examination Date||December 2019|
|OSSTET Notification Applying Mode||Offline|
at the official website
|Job Location||Odisha State|
Check State Wise List Of: TET Entrance Exam
OSSTET 2019 Exam Dates:
|Availability of OSSTET 2019 Online Application||Oct 2019|
|Final Date of Online Application Forms||Nov 2019|
|Final Date of Application Fee||Nov 2019|
|Releasing of OSSTET 2019 Admit Card||Dec 2019|
|Examination date||Dec 2019|
|Announcement of OSSTET 2019 Result||Dec 2019|
OSSTET Eligibility Criteria:
- He/ She should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be able to read & write in Odia.
- Aspirants should have passed HSC examination by the state board or its equivalent exam with Odia as a language, i.e., First/Second/Third Language.
Check Out Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Class I:
- Candidates should have completed HSC with 50% marks with 2 years diploma in elementary school Education. OR
- Applicants having Graduate Degree with 2 years diploma in education by RCI
Get Here: Graduate Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Class II:
- Aspirants should hold Graduate Degree with a minimum of 50% marks with 1year Bachelor’s Degree in Education/1year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI. OR
- Contenders should possess Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks years B.A. Ed. / B.Sc. Ed.
Find More: B.Ed Jobs
- Participant’s selection will be done on the basis of their based performance in OSSTET Entrance Examination conducted by Odisha State Government.
- Shortlisted candidates in examination will be go for Final Round Personal Interview to be held soon.
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
OSSTET Exam Pattern:
For Paper I:
|Language- II (English),|
|Maths and Science/|
|Child Development &|
For Paper II:
|Language-I MIL (Odia)||20||20|
|Language- II (English)||20||20|
|The content of C.P.Ed|
and B.P.Ed Course
|Child Development &|
Mngt, and Evaluation
Download From Here: OSSTET Syllabus
Steps to fill OSSTET Application Form:
- First of all you need to visit to the official website of the organization that is bseodisha.nic.in to apply for OSSTET Notification 2019
- From home page hit on “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) – 2019” link which is visible under the “latest news” section.
- Now, OSSTET Notification PDF will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully from OSSTET Notification 2019.
- After reading the instructions appliers have to come back to the previous page and hit on OSSTET online application form.
- Fill OSSTET Online Application Form with correct details
- Upload the required documents/ testimonials along with OSSTET Application Form.
- Then pay application fees in prescribed manner.
- Hit on “Submit” button to submit OSSTET Online Form.
- Before submitting the OSSTET Application Form you are suggested to check the application form.
- Finally retain a print copy of submitted OSSTET application form and keep it safely for future use.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Ph: 2415460, 2415428, 2415429, 2415439,
Website: – www.bseodisha.ac.in
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Keen aspirants may get remaining information about OSSTET 2019 Notification through Official Link. To know upcoming info about said notification you are suggested to stay with the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com You can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Orissa Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|Maharojgar Recruitment||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|