Are you looking for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Notification? Then you are suggested to read the page carefully. Willing applicants may get detailed information about OSSTET 2017 on the same page. Candidates, who are interested to get enrolled in teaching line in Odisha, have to pass Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates are suggested to scroll down to the page to fill the application form through online mode by following below mentioned steps.
OSSTET Exam Result
Candidates, who had appeared in examination on 17/12/2016 for acquiring teacher position, they can check their OSSTET Result now with the help of this page. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has declared Finally OSSTET 2017 Exam Results of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) examination so you can go through official website of Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack that is bseodisha.nic.in or you can hit on direct link also which is well mentioned below. after that candidates have to enter their roll number and hit on “Find Result” and your score card will be displayed at the screen of your system.
OSSTET Result <<<<<< Download Here
Aspirants, who have decided to build up their career in government jobs, must submit the application form through online mode before the closing date that is 11th November 2016. Aspirants may get all the details regarding OSSTET date, centre, eligibility criteria and etc on the page which is well furnished by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Candidates should have possessed with graduate degree (B.A or B.Sc) along with the training courses like Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute to fill OSSTET application form.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Age limits for recruitment of teachers will be as per rules or executive instructions prescribed by the Govt. and reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per norms govt. of India.
- Applying candidates have to pay application fees of Rs. 500/-
- The Mode of Application Fee Payment is Online and Offline through SBI Net Banking or Offline Challan from SBI Branches.
Appointed applicants will be paid with an impressive and attractive amount of remuneration for teacher posts. Experienced candidates will get emoluments as per government rule. Other benefits will also be given to deserving candidates for this Recruitment.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam which will be conducted by the organization.
Get Here: Detailed TET Syllabus & Pattern
OSSTET 201 7 Question Pattern:
- All questions are Multiple Choice Question.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- For correct answer 1 mark and for Wrong answer No Negative Marking
- Total Time Duration of Exam is 2 hour and 30 Minutes.
- Questions have 3 Sections that is Section – I, Section- II and Section -III.
- In section-I, the following languages shall be offered; Odia, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu & Bengali. The candidate has to choose any one of these languages.
- In section-II, English subject compulsory for all candidates.
- In section-III, The questions in Arts and Science subjects shall be in English. The question in subjects like Hindi/Classical (Sanskrit/Telugu/Urdu) shall be in respective languages.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam?
Steps to fill application form:
- First of all applicants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is bseodisha.nic.in
- On the home page you are required to hit on “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) – 2016” link which is visible under the “latest news” section.
- Then aspirants will get the official notification. Read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions appliers have to come back to the previous page and hit on online application form.
- Now fill the application form with correct details and attach the required documents.
- After that candidates have to pay application fees in prescribed manner.
- Then you need to hit on “Submit” button. Before submitting the application form you are suggested to check the application form.
- Take print of submitted application form and keep it safely for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date to submit application form: 11th November 2016
- End date to submit online application Fee: 10th November 2016
Keen aspirants may get remaining information about OSSTET 2017 through Official Link. To know upcoming info about said notification you are suggested to stay with the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com You can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|