Indian Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for Railway Exam (RRB NTPC/Gr-D/RPF), applying candidates must check Indian Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019 from here. We have provided Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria such as Age, Education, relaxations etc category wise on below page.
Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria includes Nationality, educational qualification, age limitation, number of attempts etc. So, candidates need to scroll down the page to know complete details regarding Railway Exam Eligibility 2019.
What after matching the Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria?
Those aspirants who successfully match the required criteria can apply for the posts in which they are interested through proper medium. Application forms can be submitted through online/ offline mode respectively.
To know the complete Indian Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019 you are required to look at below section which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Railway Exam Eligibility
RRB NTPC Eligibility Critter:
- Applying candidates should possess 12th/ Graduate Degree in any stream with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
- Students of final year or appearing in examination can also apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates should also hold Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer.
RRB NTPC Age Limit:
To apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment (Graduate), age of appliers should not be less than 18 years and must not be more than 33 years. For RRB NTPC Jobs (Undergraduate) must be between 18 years to 30 years.
Relaxations in Age:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria:
- For Railway Group D Recruitment 2019, appliers must have passed in 10th Standard or ITI diploma in concerned stream from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT (or) equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Even Class X passed aspirant may also enroll for Group D Recruitment 2019.
Age Limitations for RRC Recruitment:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Up to the extent of service|
rendered in Defence plus 3 years
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR||10 Years|
|PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer||13 Years|
Eligibility Criteria Required for Technical Cadre:
- Must be the citizen of India
- Must be Subject of Nepal
- Must be Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to be settled permanently in India
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Contenders should have done 10+2 studies with physics and mathematics as main subjects/ B.SC/ ITI in computer networking/ data networking/ Electrician or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
The minimum age required for Indian Railway Technical post is 18 years and the maximum age limit is depend upon the nature of job.
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
Get Updated With These Indian Railway Links:
Eligibility Criteria Needed for Non Technical Cadre:
Individuals must have completed high school/ intermediate studies/ bachelor’s degree/ typing proficiency in English/ Hindi (required for post) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university/ board.
Candidates should belong to the age group of 18-30 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Check More Related Links Here:
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway RRB Exam:
Students who have completed graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university can apply for Indian Railway RRB exam. They must have required documents issued by well known university/ college for verification.
Willing aspirants should belong to the age group of 18-32 years.
Hurry Up!! Check Out RRB Related Links:
Eligibility Criteria Needed for Indian Railway RRC Exam:
Those aspirants who want to apply for Indian Railway RRC posts should have done high school or ITI or its equivalent qualification in relevant discipline. They have some good academic records and passing certificates issued by recognized board.
Minimum age required for RRC is 18 years and upper age limit is fixed to 33 years of age.
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|Domiciled in J & K||05|
|Serving Railway Staff (UR)||Up to 40|
|Serving Railway Staff (OBC)||Up to 43|
|Serving Railway Staff (SC/ST)||Up to 45|
|Employees of Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railways||Length of service rendered to max 5 yrs|
|Widows, Divorced Women (UR)||Up to 35|
|Widows, Divorced Women (OBC)||Up to 38|
|Widows, Divorced Women (SC/ST)||Up to 40|
|Act Apprentices||Up to extent of training|
Have A Look On Railway Study Material
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway ALP Exam:
Candidates those who want to apply RRB Assistant Loco Pilot post must have done 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board. They also have completed ITI diploma in specific field.
Aspirants should belong to the age group of 18-28 years. Carry some documents for date of birth proof.
|Check More Related Links Here:|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway RPF Exam:
Only those applicants who have done high school/ 10+2 from any recognized board can apply for Indian railway protection force post. Along with this they should have good academic records and proper academic documents.
The minimum age limit required for this post is 18 years and the maximum age required is 25 years. Relaxation in upper limit is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved category.
|Have A Look On This Link: RPF Eligibility Criteria|
- The Ministry of Railways and Railway Recruitment Board conducts pre/ main exam/ medical examination and personal interview rounds.
- The main motive to conduct these rounds is to check the knowledge and skills of applied aspirants.
- Those candidates who will able to crack theses stages will get selected against the suitable posts in Indian Railway department.
Check Here: Railway Selection Procedure
RRB in India:
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Bhopal|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Jammu -Srinagar||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Mumbai||RRB Patna||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Bilaspur||RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Mysore||RRB Malda||RRB Gorakhpur|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Thiruvananthapuram||RRC Chennai|
Press Here for Indian Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria Link
We hope that the above information about Indian Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019 will be helpful for you. If you want to ask something then writes it in the comment box which is mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
For latest updates on Indian Railway recruitment and exam you can follow us on Google plus and Twitter or bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.