RUHS Nursing Admission: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has started online registrations for B.Sc./M.Sc. nursing admissions. Register yourself and pay the application fee for RUHS Admission, before the last date which is 31-07-2018.
RUHS Entrance Exam Dates- 19-08-2018
Candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Sc. (4 year), Post Basic B.Sc. and M.Sc. Nursing (2 year) course in the various colleges in the Rajasthan State must fill the RUHS Nursing Admission Form and submit it to the official website. The entrance exam will be going to held on 19-08-2018.
RUHS B.Sc/M.Sc Nursing Admission 2018
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is a state University. The University provides several academic and research facilities to various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions that are affiliated to it in different streams.
RUHS B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc. and M.Sc. Nursing admissions will be purely based on the entrance examination that will be conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur. For further information go through this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Available For Admission
|Nursing Courses||Duration of Course|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 years|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||2 years|
|M.Sc. Nursing||2 years|
Colleges for Choice available
Admission for the colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for the session 2018-19.
- Government College of Nursing Jaipur
- Government self-financed nursing colleges
- Private nursing colleges
Check Out: Medical Entrance Exam
Seats for the Session 2018-19
Through RUHS Nursing Entrance Test Government colleges will take 100% and Private Nursing Colleges will take only 50% admissions for RUHS Nursing Admission 2018.
B.Sc. Nursing – Candidates must have cleared 12th (Science-Medical group) with minimum of 45% marks in the Board Examination.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing – Should have done 10th and 12th from a recognized University and Diploma in General nursing
M.Sc. Nursing – Candidates must have cleared B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/T&R)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Hons)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Rajasthan University of health Sciences or University of Rajasthan or other recognized University. In addition to educational qualification candidates must have 1 year of working experience.
Do You Know About: Career In Medical Field
RUHS Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the BSc Nursing application fee through online mode. The application fee will be non-refundable that can be paid through any e-Mitra/CSC network authorized by Government of Rajasthan. The application fee for RUHS Admission as follows-
|General||SC/ST and PH Category|
|B.Sc. / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 1,500||Rs. 750|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 3,000||Rs 1,500|
Candidates must be between 17 to 28 (female) and 17 to 25 (male) as on 31st December 2018. There will be no age limit for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing.
Also Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
RUHS Admission process
Candidates, applying for RUHS Admission will be selected on the basis of merit list of the online entrance test (dates mentioned below) that will be conducted by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur.
RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
For B.Sc. Nursing
- The entrance exam will be of the standards 12 Science (Biology) of Senior Secondary Education Board Rajasthan, Ajmer or equivalent.
- There will be 100 Questions (in English and Hindi) of Biology (Zoology and Botany)/Physics/Chemistry that should be completed in the duration of 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
Press Here To Get B.Sc. Nursing Information Booklet for RUHS Admission
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- The standard of the entrance exam will be GNM course or equivalent
- There will be 120 Questions that must be completed in duration of 2 hours
- +1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. No negative marking.
Press Here To Get Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Information Booklet for RUHS Admission
For M.Sc. Nursing
- Standard of M.Sc. Nursing Entrance will be B.Sc. Nursing Examination (Syllabus) of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (cover all the subjects of the B.Sc. Nursing Course)
- The exam comprises of 120 MCQ Questions and the will be of 2 hours in English Medium Only
- The subjects will be
- Applied Biological Sciences: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Pathology
- Nursing Foundation
- Applied Social Sciences: Sociology, Psychology
- Medical Surgical Nursing including Pharmacology
- Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Administration
- Research Methodology and Statistics
Press Here To Get M.Sc. Nursing Information Booklet for RUHS Admission
Applying Procedure for RUHS Admission
The following are the basis steps through which you can fill the RUHS Admission Form
- First visit the official website of the organisation which is www.ruhsraj.org to fill RUHS Nursing Form.
- Now hit on “Nursing” present in “Admission” section on the top of the home page.
- Hit on the desired course accordingly. You will be directed to a new web page.
- Now hit on “Information Booklet” and read all the details regarding RUHS Admission for Nursing.
- If you are eligible for RUHS Admission, revisit the earlier website and hit on “Fill Application Part I”.
- In the RUHS Nursing Application Form , you must enter details like address, name, date of birth, application fee, age limit, and educational qualification very carefully.
- Candidates must have to upload the passport size photograph and signature in the JPEG/ JPG format as prescribe by the web page.
- You need to select the exam center and must review the application before submission.
- You can also make the changes if you want to edit the information.
- Finally, submit the RUHS Jaipur Nursing Application Form 2018 and take printouts for future use.
Press Here to Get RUHS Official Website
RUHS Nursing Admit Card
Rajasthan University will take admission on the basis of entrance test. So during the exam candidates must bring Admit Cards that will be provided by the University before the entrance test on its official website. Without hall ticket no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
To download the RUHS Admit Card you need to know your application number that will be generated while you fill the RUHS application form. Check the details in the RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card whether they are correct or not. If there will be any mistake, bring it to the notice of the authorities before the entrance exam.
RUHS Nursing Answer Key
After the successful completion of online entrance test on 19-08-2018 (Sunday) the University will generate an answer key for each entrance test. You can check the answer to get an idea about your performance in the RUHS Entrance examination.
Must Read: How to Choose Right College After 12th
RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam Results
Candidates who will appear in RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam they can check the RUHS Result 2018 at the official website. The university will declare the result for Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc. nursing, and M.Sc. Nursing Entrance exam in End of August. After the declaration of the result, the qualified candidate will have to go for the online counseling.
RUHS Nursing Counseling
Candidate who will qualify the RUHS Entrance Test, they must download undertaking form, download option form, seat matrix, and instructions from the University’s official website. Further, individuals have to fill an option form along with a fee of Rs. 10,000 that should be deposited in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
The RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam Counseling Fee will be refunded to those students who will not been allotted any seats in any institute by Nursing Counseling Board.
Also Get Here: List of Paramedical Courses
- Candidates should reach the examination hall before 2 hours of the prescribed time.
- Students are also advised to take Admission Card with one ID at the time of entrance exam.
- 50% of all the candidates admitted in the colleges will be females.
- In Govt. College of Nursing Jaipur- 15% Seats will be filled on All India Basis.
- 85% of the total seats will be filled up by the Bonafide candidates of Rajasthan.
|(B.Sc. Nursing/ PB B.Sc. Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing)|
Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website
|31-07-2018 (Tuesday) at 12.00 Midnight|
|Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online)||19-08-2018 (Sunday)|
|Printout of the on-line application form (along with the RUHS copy of e-Mitra and all relevant documents)||To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.|
|(PB B.Sc. Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing)|
|Last Date for submitting the Hard Copy of application form at RUHS For In Service Candidates only. (Through Proper Channel|
For more information regarding and RUHS Admission 2018 for Nursing login to the official website of the Organisation which is provided above. You are also advised to stay connected to our web portal to get latest updates regarding University, Admit card, Answer key, Result, Counseling Dates and many more.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RUHS Time Table||Student Success Strategies|
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||List of Non Recognized Universities In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Why College Attendance is Important||Scholarship in India|