SBI Application Form
State Bank of India is a multinational, public sector banking and financial services company of the India. Candidates can grab latest updates regarding SBI Application Form here from this page. Check latest and upcoming SBI Notification 2022, SBO Exam Date 2022 for Clerk, PO, SO and other posts.
Candidates keen to be the part of SBI Recruitment procedure and attend the State Bank of India Exam can check the important dates for Clerk, Probationary Officer & Specialist Officer separately by moving their cursor downwards as soon as possible.
SBI Application Form 2022 Procedure
Candidates have to submit their State Bank of India Online Application Form 2022 and make the payment of the required SBI Application Fee through proper channel on or before the last date. Afterwards eligible contenders need to attend the SBI Examination.
SBI 2022 Exam includes prelims and mains, qualified contenders in the exam will attend the Interview round. To grasp each and every details regarding SBI Application Form 2022 Notification for each posts you must scroll down this page, designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI PO Notification 2022
State Bank of India is going to releases SBI PO Recruitment Notification soon. Contenders keen to be appointed as Probationary Officer in the Bank can check the complete eligibility criteria and do preparation of SBI Selection Procedure 2022 accordingly with the help of following links. Here you can fins each and every link that is necessary for the appliers of SBI Notifications, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
|SBI PO Notification
|SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
|SBI PO Recruitment
|SBI PO Exam Syllabus
|SBI PO Salary Structure
|SBI PO Preparation Books
|SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper
|SBI PO Mock Test
|SBI PO Exam Pattern
|SBI PO Answer Key
SBI Clerk Notification 2022
To be appointed as Clerk in State Bank Of India, you need to ensure the SBI Eligibility Criteria and submit the SBI Online Application Form 2022 on or before the last date as mentioned below. After the completion of the SBI 2022 Application Procedure, you need to follow selection procedure as mentioned in the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification.
|SBI Clerk Notification
|SBI Clerk Recruitment
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
|Best Books for SBI Clerk Exam
|SBI Clerk Question Papers
SBI SO Notification 2022
Specialist Officer is a well-known and demanding post, contenders applied for the Latest SBI Notification are advised to check the below mentioned links of Syllabus, preparation tips and other links for the preparation of the exam. Candidates can download their SBI Admit Card 2022 also from here for appearing in the SBI Exam 2022. You may explore SBI SO Recruitment link for latest updates regarding the same.
SBI Application Form
SBI Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Aspirants, who want to get SBI Jobs, may fulfill the below stated entire eligibility criteria, please have a look:
- For SBI Clerk / PO Educational Qualification: Job seekers, who wish to get SBI Clerk / PO Jobs, should have Graduation degree in any stream from recognized university or institutions.
- For SBI SO Educational Qualification: Appliers, who want to grab SBI SO Jobs, must have B.E / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech/ MCA / MBA / M.Sc (IT) or graduation degree in concerned stream from reputed University Or Institutions.
SBI Age Limit For PO / Clerk / SO 2022:
Candidates keen to make Career in Banking Sector In India as PO, SO and Clerk can check the age criteria by moving their cursor downwards as soon as possible.
|SBI PO Age Limit
|21 to 30 Years
|SBI Clerk Age Limit
|SBI SO Age Limit
|According To Posts you’re Applying For
SBI Age Relaxation:
Aspirants belonging to Other Backward Category (OBC) but he/she coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’, are not permitted to OBC condition and age relaxation and they should designate their group as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OH)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or ‘GEN (HI)’ (as applicable).
SBI Exam Application Fee 2022:
- Online Application Fees can be paid through Debit/credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen and transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by applicants.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record and print out of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not productively completed, please register once more and make payment online and there is also a condition to re-print the receipt and Application Form containing fee details, at a later stage.
|Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
|General and others
|Rs.600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
SBI Salary Structure 2022:
Appointed applicants for SBI Vacancies will be paid with an impressive and attractive amount of SBI pay package as per the Bank Salary Structure. Experienced candidates will get emoluments as per government rule and other benefits will also be given to deserving candidates for SBI PO / Clerk / SO Recruitment.
State Bank Of India Recruitment Process:
State of India conducts Common Entrance Exam (CWE) for hiring the most suitable candidates for the posts if clerks and PO/ SO.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
State Bank Of India may organize pre examination training at certain centers for reserved category candidates in consonance with the procedure issued by Government of India and applicants belonging to the above categories who wish to gain themselves of such training at their own cost may specify that effect against relevant column while applying online and an analytical list of training centers is given in official website of bank.
SBI Admit Card:
After filling online application form, you may also download SBI Call Letter from this page using online mode and no hard copy of SBI exam admit card will be sent through by post or registered post.
Keep An Eye On:
- Qualified candidates are called for personal interview.
- Final selection will be made on merit list which is prepared after both CWE and personal interview.
- Any uncontrollable behavior/misbehavior in the exam hall may result in cancellation of candidature / disentitlement from future exams conducted by SBI and centers for the Main Examination will be limited.
SBI Exam Syllabus:
For scoring good marks in SBI Recruitment Exam, you may need to begin their preparation through updated SBI Exam syllabus which is available to download from this page.
SBI Exam Centers:
- Examination will be conducted online at venues across many centers in India and no request for change of center for examination shall be entertained.
- State Bank of India, though, reserves the right to terminate any of the exam centers and/or adjoin some other centers, at its discretion, based upon the response, organizational probability, etc.
- State Bank of India also preserves the right to allocate the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for and it will come out for the examination at an exam center at his/her own risk and operating expense and SBI will not be responsible for any grievance or losses etc. of any nature.
Check Out: Bank Exam Coaching Institutes
How to fill SBI Online Application Form?
- First of all candidates are required to log on official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Then appliers need to hit the tab ‘careers’ which is on the bottom of home page.
- Now from new page, go to “Join SBI >> Current Openings” link from top menu bar.
- Further Download official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Now contenders must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.
- Applicants, who fulfill all eligibility, can apply online by following apply online link.
- Candidates must fill online application form in all manners.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- Submit fee through NEFT/ CBS, net banking, credit cards or debit card or through challan form.
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form.
- Then take print out of Online Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
Guidelines For Scanning Photographs & Images:
Before applying online, aspirants will be required to have a digital image of their photograph and signature as per the condition and online application will not be registered unless appliers upload photo and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is blurred, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.
SBI PO Application Form 2022 Important Dates:
The tentative schedule for SBI PO 2022 Notification is tabulated below:
|Online registration process begins from
|April 2022, 3rd week
|Last date of the registration process
|May 2022, 2nd week
|Call letter release for pre-exam training
|May 2022, last week
|Date of pre-exam training
|June 2022, 3rd week
|Call letter release for preliminary exam
|June 2022, 3rd week
|Date of preliminary exam
|July 2022, 1st week
|Declaration of result
|July 2022, 3rd week
|Call letter release for main exam
|July 2022, 3rd week
|Date of main exam
|August 2022, 1st week
|Declaration of result
|August 2022, 3rd week
|Call letter release for interview
|September 2022, 1st week
|Group exercises & interview
|September 2022, 3rd week to
October 2022, 2nd week
|Declaration of final result
|November 2022, 1st week
SBI Clerk Application Form 2022 Important Dates:
|SBI Clerk 2022 Events
|SBI Clerk Notification 2022 release date
|SBI Clerk 2022 apply online date
|Last date to submit SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form
|Last date to pay application fee
|SBI Clerk 2022 exam date
|SBI Clerk 2022 paper 2 exam Date
SBI SO 2022 Important Dates:
|SBI SO 2022 Events
|SBI SO 2022 Dates
|05-Feb-2022 to 25-Feb-2022
|Release of admit card
To get more facts regarding SBI Application Form 2022 Notification of PO, SO and Clerk, you can go through the above mentioned direct links also. Contenders keen to be updated with latest information related to the SBI Online Application Form 2022, SBI Notification and others can subscribe our free email service for getting direct details on their timeline.