South Eastern Railway Recruitment
The latest employment advertisement has been released by South Eastern Railway for filling up 192 Junior Clerk/Typist positions through general departmental competitive examination (GDCE). Interested candidates for South Eastern Railway Recruitment must fill the application form before the closing date.
For South Eastern Railway jobs, candidates are required to send prescribed application form along with certificates/documents to the below mentioned address latest by 09-01-2019. Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for South Eastern Railway job vacancy who satisfies all the eligibility conditions.
South Eastern Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2019: Apply Here!!!
Eligible candidates must fill the prescribed application format in their own hand writing as per the detailed South Eastern Railway notification. To check all the eligibility conditions and other important information, you need to hit on the direct provided links.
To get more information about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 or related updates, candidates are advised to go through the below content of this page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
South Eastern Railway Recruitment
South Eastern Railway Vacancy details:
No. of Posts
- Candidate should have passed 12th or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman and for candidates who are Graduates.
- Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m in English / 25 w .p.m., Hindi on computer/ type writer is desirable.
Find Out More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
- The maximum age limit for candidates applying for South Eastern Railway jobs must be 42 years as on 01-01-2019.
- 05 years of age relaxation shall be provided to SC/ST candidates and 03 years to OBC candidates.
There is no processing fee for South Eastern Railway Recruitment process.
- Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of written test followed by typing test in English/Hindi.
- The standard of written test will be similar to that of RRB for open market candidates and will be of objective multiple choice type.
- Qualified candidates will be further called for document verification round as per the norms.
- The final selection of the candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per recruitment authority norms.
Download Here: Railway Exam Question Papers
Check 5 Easy ways/Shortcuts to Type Faster: Want to Increase Typing Speed!
- Candidates serving as regular/ permanent Railway Employees of South Eastern Railway (Erstwhile Group-‘D’), who are working in grade pay lower than the grade pay of the notified post (i.e. GP of Rs.1800/- in 6th CPC/ Level-1 of 7th CPC)
- All serving as regular Group ‘C’ such as J/Peon, Record Sorter etc. in GP Rs.1900/- i 6th CPC/ Level-2 of 7th CPC
Check Out More Upcoming: Clerk Recruitment
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, go to the official website of the organization i.e. www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for South Eastern Railway jobs opening 2019.
- Check “News and Updates” tab provided at the menu bar for SER jobs.
- After that, select employee notification option from the drop down list for SER vacancies.
- Hit on the suitable link regarding South Eastern Railway Recruitment notification for 192 junior clerk/typist and you will be on a new page.
- Download South Eastern Railway Notification and read the details about SER recruitment 2019.
- Eligible candidates for South Eastern Railway GDCE Exam must Fill South Eastern Railway prescribed application form with correct details.
- Enclose all the scanned copies of relevant documents along with South Eastern Railway Application form.
- At last, send South Eastern Railway Application form along with all documents to the below mentioned address.
Documents to be enclosed along with application form:
- 10 class or equivalent Board certificate in proof of date of birth.
- SC/ST certificate and OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate from appropriate civil authority for availing community reservation benefits (in the form.at meant for appointments to posts in Govt. Of India);
- Certificates with mark lists in proof of possessing minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post.
Find Out: More Railway Jobs
Postal address for sending applications:
Employees working in/having a lien in
Address to which application is to be sent/submitted
Mechanical, Electrical, Stores department of HQ office
SPO(M&EL)/HQ/GRC, New Administrative Building, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43
SPO[HQ), 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-43
Operating, Commercial, S&T of HQ office
SPO(Traffic), GM Building, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43
Engineering, Personnel, Genl. Administration of HQ office
APO(HQ)/GRC, GM Building, 11 , Garden Reach, Kolkata- 43
Sr.DPO, Divl. Railway Manager’s Office, SER DRM Building, Adra. West Bengal-723121
CKP Division including SINI Workshop
Sr.DPO, Divl..Railway Manager’s office, SER, Post Chakradharpur, Dist. West Singhbhum. Jharkhand-833102
Sr. DPO, Divl. Railway Manager’s Office, SER, Kharagpur, West Bengal-721301
WPO/Kharagpur Workshop, Kharapur, West Bengal721301
APO/Stores(GSD), Khagapur, WB-721301
DPO, Divl. Railway Manager’s office, DRM building, Hatia, Jharkhand, Ranchi-834003
Construction Organization having a lien in SER
SPO(Con)/SER, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43
RE organization having a lien in SER
SPO(REJ, 4/234, Convent Lane, Tanqra, Kolkata-700015
Last date of receipt of application form to the above address: 09-01-2019
For additional information about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019, candidates are suggested to visit the official website of the organization.
You May Also Like To Check This Section