TS EdCET Counselling
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is now all set to organize TS EdCET Counselling procedure for admission to eligible students into Bachelor of Education (Two years) Regular Course. TS EdCET 2018 Counselling will be held via online mode in the month of September on schedule dates.
Students, who qualify B.Ed Common Entrance Test, they are only eligible for participating in Telangana State EdCET counselling. Before web options entry one has to do TS EdCET Counselling by paying processing fees of Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for SC/ ST category).
TS EdCET Counselling Dates
Candidates can exercise their web options; as per their rank. Counseling will held in various rounds depend upon the availability of seat in each College/ Intuitions and in each subject. Seats will be allotted to each student according to their rank in merit list.
For furthermore details regarding TS EdCET Counselling 2018- 2019, one must go through this page, which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Check Here – List Of All Counselling Schedule
TS EdCET Counselling
Telangana State Council of Higher Education has set up procedure for TS EdCET Web Counselling. Candidates who are going to participate in the counseling are advice to check the following specified guidelines
Telangana EdCET 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Students who have shortlisted in the rank list are required to participate in the Telangana EdCET counselling and firstly students log in using their hall ticket number, date of birth, and rank
- After that, candidates have exercised the web options entry on a notified date.
- Save your filled choices by pressing the submit tab
- After web options, now candidates are communicated through SMS.
- SMS of seat allotment will be sent to each candidates
- After seat allotment, candidates can pay feesto get the confirmation letter.
- Candidates who are allotted seats download provisional allotment letter
- At last one has to report at the respective college for final admission
- Pay required admission fees to confirm the admission
Note: If seats are vacant, after 1st seat allotment round then, second round of TSEdCET 2018 counselling will be conducted by the varsity.
Documents Required for TS EdCET Counselling
Here is the list of documents required for documents verification at the time of Telangana state EdCET Counselling!! One should bring following documents in original and one set photocopies of same.
- TSEdCET rank card
- TSEdCET hall ticket
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Aadhar card
- Xerox copies of two sets of the original certificates
- Income certificate issued on or after April 1, 2017
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from class IX to graduation
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority (in case of SC/ST/BC)
- PH/CAP/NCC/sports/minority certificate (mentioned in graduation/post-graduation TC) certificates wherever applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local.
Get Details – Documents Required for Counselling
TS EdCET Counselling Schedule
Get Here – List of Universities In India
Applicants, if you want to obtain more details about the TS EdCET Counselling 2018-19 then must go through the official link which is well highlighted above.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section