TS PGECET Counselling
Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad is going to organize TS PGECET Counselling 2018 for candidates of 2016, 2017 and 2018, GPAT and TS PGECET qualified. They can now attend TS PGECET Web Based Counseling on 08-08-2018 and 09-08-2018.
It is the SECOND & FINAL PHASE of TS PGECET Counselling 2018, so those who want to take admission in M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch / M.Pharmacy / Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2018-2019 they must attend TS PGECET Counselling 2018.
TS PGECET 2018 – Dates, Registration, Choice Filling, Seat Allotment
Students, who’re going to attend TS PGECET Counselling session, are informed that it is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present that is in person for counseling on the day.
To collect detailed information about TS PGECET Counselling 2018–2019, candidates can go through below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS PGECET Counselling 2018
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria
- Those applicants who have appeared in First Phase Certificate Verification Round they now can exercise web options directly for second phase of TS PGECET Counselling.
- Besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of TS PGECET Counselling candidates should read the admission rules.
- The left over seats after allotment to GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for TS PGECET candidates.
Get Rank Wise Top: List of Universities in Telangana
Who should participate in TS PGECET second & final phase Counselling?
- Who secure a seat in first phase of web based counseling and wishes to move to some other college.
- Candidate who participated in first phase of web based counseling and could not secure a seat.
- Candidate who could not participate in first phase of counseling.
- Candidate who were allotted a seat but didn’t pay the fee / report to the college allotted.
Rules for Seat Allotment
Seat allotment is based on the Merit list and availability of seat as per filled choices according to the Government of India (GoI) Reservation norms. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of GATE Score.
The registration fee is Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.1200/-for others at the time of Certificate Verification.
Essential Particulars to be carried for TS PGECET Counselling:
- GATE Score / GPAT Score / TS PGECET Rank Card & also TS PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Degree Certificate & Consolidate Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10 th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018.
- Aadhar Card
- Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable
TS PGECET Counseling Online Registration
- Initial step of TS PGECET counseling process for all eligible candidates is to go for the online registration which can be fulfilled only after the payment of registration fee.
- First of all, applicants need to pay counseling fee that will be made through online mode by using the debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
- Candidates are required to official website of organization which is www.tsche.ac.in.
- After reaching at official web portal, select the link of online registration form.
- Fill online registration form with required details and you are also required to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
- After that, submit it and on selection, you must lock their choices for final selection.
List of helpline centers
- Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad.
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
TS PGECET Counselling 2018 Dates:
|Date||Certificate Verification||Time||PGECET Rank||Exercising Web Options|
|08-08-2018||GATE/GPAT (registered candidates only)||9:00AM||1||Last||08-08-2018 to 09-08-2018|
|TS PGECET||1:00 PM||1||2850|
|09-08-2018||TS PGECET||9:00AM||2851||3500||09-08-2018 to 10-08-2018|
Candidates can visit the Official Link provided above for getting more detailed information about TS PGECET Counselling 2018–2019. Bookmark our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|TS PGECET Syllabus||TS PGECET Model Papers|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||What To Do After Graduation?|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|