UPSC Engineering Services Notification
As Per UPSC Calendar 2019, Union Public Service Commission will release the UPSC Engineering Services Notification on 26-09-2018. Willing candidates can apply for UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2019 by filling the online application form.
The candidates applying for UPSC ESE Notification 2019 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. UPSC Engineering Services Online Registration will be started soon. Applicants can submit the UPSC Engineering Services Online Form till 22-10-2018.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Date 2019!!!
UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2019 will be conducted on 06-01-2019. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e‐Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of UPSC ESE 2019.
Applicants can check the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details regarding Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Notification 2019.
UPSC Engineering Services Notification
UPSC Engineering Services Eligibility:
- Applicants should possess Degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- Contenders should have passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) against UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Limitation for UPSC Engineering Services Jobs:
A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st August, 2019 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1989 and not later than 1st August, 1998 against UPSC Engineering Services Vacancy.
The upper age‐limit of 30 years will be relaxable upto 35 years in the case of Government servants of the following categories. Up to maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe against UPSC Engineering Services Advertisement.
Application Fee for UPSC Engineering Services Vacancies:
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/‐either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card for UPSC ESE Notification.
- No application fee for Female/SC/ST/ PH category against UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2019 Notification.
Mode of Selection for UPSC Engineering Services Jobs:
Candidate’ selection will be done on basis of their performance in following rounds against UPSC Engineering Services Notification:
Stage-I: UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Examination
Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers)
Stage-III: Personality Test
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern:
|Stage – I (Preliminary)
|Paper I (Common to all)
|General Studies & Engineering Aptitude
|Stage I Total
|Stage II (Mains)
|Engineering Paper I
|Engineering Paper II
|Stage II Total
|Stage I + II Total
Get Complete Detailed: UPSC Syllabus
Way to Fill UPSC Engineering Services Online Application Form:
- To UPSC Engineering Services Apply Online, candidates first visit the official site that is upsconline.nic.in
- Follow and hit “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link against UPSC Engineering Services Notification.
- Then choose the “UPSC ESE Preliminary Examination 2019” and hit on “Part I Registration” link to UPSC ESE Apply Online.
Part I UPSC ESE Registration:
- Now applicants will have to fill basic information against UPSC Engineering Services Examination Notification.
- On submission of UPSC Engineering Services Notification details, applicants will be prompted to check the details and make correction.
- Before going to registration against UPSC Engineering Services Notification, applicants must have scanned photograph.
- Then fill UPSC Engineering Services Application Form with all required details.
- Then pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank Challan or through credit card/debit card.
- Submit the application fee and then again revisit the site for part 2 UPSC Engineering Services Registration Form.
Part II UPSC ESE Registration:
- Complete the Part-II UPSC ESE Application Form by filling the other details.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Upload the scan copy of essential documents such as passport size photograph and signature against UPSC Engineering Services Notification.
- Check form at once and press on “Submit” button for final conformation against CDS Notification.
- At last, take a print out of system generated application for further references against UPSC Engineering Services Notification.
UPSC Engineering Services Important Dates:
|Important Dates for UPSC Engineering Services Notification
|UPSC Engineering Services 2019 Notification Releasing Date
|UPSC Engineering Services Apply Online Last Date
|UPSC ESE Exam Date
Also Get Here: UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
Press above provided official link to get complete details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2019. Job appliers may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get most recent updates regarding UPSC Engineering Services Notification on your timeline wall.
Contenders should visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time to obtain most up-to-date information and you can acquire the entire newest UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification directly in your mail box by subscribing our free email section.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Online Engineering Quiz
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
|UPSC ESE Result
|UPSC Study Material
|UPSC Coaching Institutes
|UPSC Exam List